Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member

Riods with Anti TNF drugs

Help needed Guys...due to Arthritis in my hands my doc is going to put me on the latest anti TNF drugs and I was wondering if anyone knows if Riods can be taken with them. I only ever use Deca and and Test but I was wondering if the mods know anything that may help

thanks Guys

FB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am afraid I don't know. I would ask my doctor what effect they would have if you decided to go on Hormone Replacement Therapy or call a Pharmacy and ask if there is a drug interaction problem.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I wouldn't think there would be an interaction per se. However, if your arthritis is that bad, how can you work out?

thats the type of queston that I get asked asked all the time and I am normally quite pissed when people ask....but as I dont know you and you meant no harm I will answer.... I will NOT give into it. Once you do the Arthritis fucks you for life .I am only 39 and have a body weight of les than 10% and a 31 inch waist and weigh over 250lbs. I am the only one in the docs that looks like I havent got Arthritis and people look at me and say hey why is that guy here..that all I need to keep on training..NEVER EVER give into or let this crap beat you..your body is wonderfull at adjusting if you respecdt it and know when to stop. I run and train and love it...why do I keep positive?..well I not going to die from it am I so be happy I have not got anything else like some poor people

Keep the fight

FB

Face is offline Banned

roids and tnf

anti-tumor necrosis factor and anabolic steroids will have no direct interaction. trust me.... good luck with your cycle. and by the way, people probably ask that question about your arthritis and working out because anti-TNF is usually reserved for severe cases. it's definitely not one of your first or second line treatments. i'm sure it's expensive as hell too but i never looked up the price on it before.

FACE

Last edited by Face; 05-01-2003 at 03:29 PM.

yes you wouldnt want to buy these babies...cost of treatment is $1200 per month

mind over matter with my training..the riods help with keeping the muscle strong which inturn supports the joint......deca is excellent for arthritis suffers as the fuild retention helps with the joint damage

Thanks for everyones help anyway.....my first test with the drug is in Boston on May 21........they are teaching me how to inject!!!!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Firmbottoms
    for everyones help anyway.....my first test with the drug is in Boston on May 21........they are teaching me how to inject!!!!
    It's great that you fighting the arthritis. Keep it up!

Good luck with the medication bro.

Be sure to come back and let us know how things are going.

thanks bro and if any wants any help or advice if they are suffering from Arthritis please feel free to pm me and I will help all I can

FB

Thread Information