Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Stacking winny with fina

Today my friends, is good day. After extensive searches for a new reliable source, victory is at hand. So now I need the expertise of the AR board guys. I'm currently taking 75mg of fina ed and have seen great results, and now I'm thinking about stacking on some winny. I can now get my hands on the zanbom winny and can hardly wait. So first off what do you guys think is better, the orals or inject form?? Next up when should I add it to my cycle?? I'm doing the fina for 10 weeks. Well any replies are always appreciated and I'm still calculating doseages. Thanks.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Im of the opinon that drinking your winny is the way to go. secondly most will run it the last 5-6 weeks overlapping any other gear so you can start your clomid at the end. what are your goals for this cycle?

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i'm doing a fina/prop/t3 cycle just started monday.....how is the fina doing?? when did u feel it kickin in???? my cycle is 8 weeks long with 75mg ed of fina and 50md ed of prop. and then cycling 6 weeks of t3. i'm obviously using for a cutting cycle..i'm also adding in clen too.. i was thinking of adding winnies for 5 weeks ed of 50mg? what do u guys thin? too much? this is my first cycle? but i'm really curious on how fina is going for u

Well let me respond to one at a time.

Innervision first off. Interesting that you prefer the tabs to the injects, can you elaborate as to why you've made this preferance?? I was planning running the winny starting week 5-6 but havent decided yet which would be better. Well i see gains from winny even though I'd running it for such a limited amount of time?? 4-5 weeks hardly seems very long, but from what I've read that seems to be the normal length.
    As for my goals?? Well to be honest I'm just looking to gain some lean muscle while cutting up. So far I've seen amazing gains off the fina and am very excited about the winny. For post I'll be running a combo of clomid and nolva.

Now for ozmax98. The fina is awesome, I can't get over the incredible pump and strength gains. It seemed to me I felt it almost immediately, though some report it doesn't kick in hard till week 5. I'm on week 4 so I guess we'll see what happens. This is my first cycle as well, so I wonder if I really need the winny.

Well I think that about sums it up. Thanks for both of your responses. Anyone else have a suggestion?? Please feel free to PM if your experienced with the fina/winny stack. Thank you.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    what about fat loss bro??????

Well I'm sure that you've heard this before but... The best way to lose fat I've found is by employing an early morning cardio program with a low cal diet. This is what I'm currently doing, so I couldn't really tell ya if the fina helps. What I can tell is that for the first time EVER I am actually gaining muscle and losing fat. This the fina is responsible for. Also I'm taking bromo daily to curb appetite, increase fat loss, and stop any lactating that may occur. The best place to find info and fina is as always www.gotfina.com . I'm just a learning novice like you buddy, but I'll be happy to keep ya posted along the way.

Thread Information