spc0843 is offline New Member

Has anyone ever seen this happen before

generally i have found 6-oxo a good product for recovering test, but i thought i would try arimidex anyway talk about things going wrong, i have not been able to use a thing for months now, even basic prohormones F**k me up, after using arimidex things got much worse unrelated to gyno but hormones and i stopped using it soon afetr, now i am in a position where my hormones seem way out of place, even drinking alcohol makes me feel ill and also i feel very easily jumpy.

have you ever heard of an experience like this before, and what is the best way to resolve it, will exercising allot or anything else help me get back to normal quicker, also i don't seem to have gyno but i can come and go sometimes. Is it possible that my testosterone went sky high or maybe it just went badly wrong and this could be the problem my sex drive seems on and off, its a shame really because i was not doing too bad, i never guessed this could happen, i am worried now that i will not recover from this its been over 2 months since i took arimidex, thanks for any help at all you can give!

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro - do yourself a favor and go to the doc and get some bloodwork done. It'll atleast help you get an accurate picture of how your levels are (whether they are fucked up or not)... sometimes it's all in the mind so a blood test is the best way to go to be sure.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    the trip to the doctor is a must

spc0843 is offline New Member
    i went to see the dr and they said three weeks rest will sort it out, but to be honest they know very little what to do, but they did not offer me a blood test, i will have to get one done, i thought things would have sorted themselves out by now, its totally sucks this stuff really made a mess of things

Thread Information