Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member

I think I'm going to stop replying to threads

FROM PEOPLE THAT DO NOT FILL IN THEIR PROFILE AND LIST STATS *INCLUDING AGE*

It's getting quite ridiculous and I think it should be a second PM you get when your register-One welcome PM, and one notifying you to fill out your damn profile and list some flippin stats in your threads.

Can I get an Amen?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    My profile seems pretty bare now that you say so...

who cares though? i never look at people's profile

The Butcher is offline Member
    amen.

Originally posted by The Butcher
    amen.
    lol

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    AAAAAAAAMEN....PRAISE JeSUS

thank you brother Pheedno

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I neve look at profiles, but I see your point...So, I guess all I can say is..............AMEN BROTHER Pheedno!!!!!!!!!!!! (Now, I better go and fill mine out....)

Originally posted by Pinch

who cares though? i never look at people's profile
    Well, I like to know that I'm not giving advise to a 15 year old 100Lb kid.
    I happen to believe that their is a certain age that is appropriate for AS. And to go along with that, a 5'10 guy who ways 120Lbs does not need to be advised to stick himself with 900mg of juice on his first cycle.

Too many times, wrong or poor judgmented advise is given out, and I've been guilty of that before to. Get in a hurry and post up a cycle that should'nt of been advised. Remember that you did that, ask the age in a diiferent post, and he replies he's 19. Then you have to waste more band width to tell him to forget your previous post-HE'S TOO YOUNG

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Baruh ata adonai....im jewish

mammoth is offline Member
    Bump

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed....as always

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Pheedno, I'll give ya an AMEN bro! The thing that sucks is that they can come on here lieing about there age even on their profile and get all the advise they need. I always look at someones profile before I answer. The thing I hate also is when it shows they just registered yesterday or that same day and they come on here asking..."Can someone set me up with a cycle or can someone set me up with a workout and diet."

popa is offline Senior Member
    you will never know how old someone is, they can always lie about it, the only way you can tell about there experence in A.S. is by the questions they ask that should give you some idea.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey Pheedno, I'll give ya an AMEN bro! The thing that sucks is that they can come on here lieing about there age even on their profile and get all the advise they need. I always look at someones profile before I answer. The thing I hate also is when it shows they just registered yesterday or that same day and they come on here asking..."Can someone set me up with a cycle or can someone set me up with a workout and diet."
    That can be and probably is a problem, but I still feel it's neccessary. If they want to lie and go against better judgment, then thier isn't really much we can do. It serves as a piece of mind for us just as much as a cautious and necessary step to get proper advise for them. We can't help the liars, but I know their has been a few intelligent bro's on here lately that have reconsidered after advice was given that they should wait(at least they post that they are reconsidering).

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    thank you, amen.............

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I totally agree bro! As for the liars... subtract 20 lbs, and 2 inches from their stats...

kinda like women you meet for booty, add 4 guys to the amount they say they've slept with, and subtract 4 from how many your buddy says he's scored with.

I hate liars... I've never lied about my stats but I have friends on here who have, haha

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm not dissagreeing with ya Pheedno. I'm with ya 100%. I won't respond to people who don't fill in there profile or at least post their age and stats.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    I'm not dissagreeing with ya Pheedno. I'm with ya 100%. I won't respond to people who don't fill in there profile or at least post their age and stats.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Amen my texas Brother!

Everyone be honest, if all of us were perfect we wouldnt need to hang out here.

tell the truith and fill it all the way out.
    we want each and every one of you to join in fully!

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Everyone should be able to get advice on what they are doing. Isn't it better that a kid lies about his age so he can get good advice on how to use AS rather than no one being willing to help him and he ends up fucking himself up worse. I see and agree with your point that you dont want to give wrong advice like the wrong dosage to a kid you know nothing about, but they are better off asking questions here than they would be guessing on there own.

BIG R is offline Member
    HERE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THAT PHEEDNO IS TALKING ABOUT.

1ST scroll past all of the B.S. cycle stuff this little kid found somewhere and go to the questions that the other member from A.R. start asking........Dam kid begins to curse when he doesnt get his way like a little girl. it is a total giveaway at his age. I would have stoped the advise at that point but others persisted to try to give him advise after he said that he didnt want to give stats "So Dont Even ask" is what he said. Here:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=51064

What a nightmare!
    R

Originally posted by fighter0728
    Everyone should be able to get advice on what they are doing. Isn't it better that a kid lies about his age so he can get good advice on how to use AS rather than no one being willing to help him and he ends up fucking himself up worse. I see and agree with your point that you dont want to give wrong advice like the wrong dosage to a kid you know nothing about, but they are better off asking questions here than they would be guessing on there own.

If a 15,16,17,etc year old kid who's a buck 20 and has been training for a week comes on here and says he's 24, 190 and lifting 5 years. and he gets some advise, then he will soon know why he should not have done that. It's a matter of judgment, which isn't all that great in 90% of the teens out there. The only thing we can do here is give some advice on what they need to consider(which is diet and training). We can't prevent any kid from doing what they're going to do, but I refuse to knowingly give advice on hormonal experimentation to a person who's hormones have not developed fully yet; not to mention the emotional aspect of it which is probably a far greater concern than the physical.
    I get your point, I'm not saying I won't give them advice. I will give them advice, and that would be to wait how ever many years(depending on age) and ask him to concentrate on diet and training. If he likes, post up his routine and diet and I, as well as the other members can advise on how to manipulate both to create results. I'll teach what I know about the pro's and cons of AS but in no way will you see me listing weeks and doses
    We can't change all of their minds but a few we do and it's a good feeling.

David B. is offline Member

Re: I think I'm going to stop replying to threads

Originally posted by Pheedno
    FROM PEOPLE THAT DO NOT FILL IN THEIR PROFILE AND LIST STATS *INCLUDING AGE*

The age in the profile section is still fucked up. The oldest birthdate it will show is Dec. 31, 1969. I was born more than thirteen years earlier than that date, but it won't show my correct birthday.

I've complained to admin, and have even given them a link to the patch that will fix that problem, but it's still there.

--dnb

Re: Re: I think I'm going to stop replying to threads

Originally posted by David B.

The age in the profile section is still fucked up. The oldest birthdate it will show is Dec. 31, 1969. I was born more than thirteen years earlier than that date, but it won't show my correct birthday.

I've complained to admin, and have even given them a link to the patch that will fix that problem, but it's still there.

--dnb
    It's only screwed for years earlier so any teen date would show.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Amen brother.. Your always gonna have people who lie and shit.. Who cares, let them screw up themselves, its not liked we dont warn them.

David B. is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: I think I'm going to stop replying to threads

Originally posted by Pheedno

It's only screwed for years earlier so any teen date would show.
    Yeah, but I want my real birthday, damnit!

--dnb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by BIG R

1ST scroll past all of the B.S. cycle stuff this little kid found somewhere and go to the questions that the other member from A.R. start asking........Dam kid begins to curse when he doesnt get his way like a little girl. it is a total giveaway at his age. I would have stoped the advise at that point but others persisted to try to give him advise after he said that he didnt want to give stats "So Dont Even ask" is what he said. Here:

What a nightmare!
    R
    Nilsson is acctualy a good bro, but his manners are unacceptiable(sp) in that thread.

I agree with what you say Pheedno, luckly most of the kids asking for help is detected when they mouth back like Big R showed in his link.

BUMP!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ive been fighting with this for a long time..........

although theres really no way to stop a bro from lying on his profile, it might keep the lawsuits away if something bad DOES happen.

i hesitate giving advice in cycle form at all anymore, for the simple reasons posted above. this has been a big issue here since ive been a mod, and im sure long before that.
    if i know the guy, and he's been around the board for a while, then its no problem for me, but just out of the blue with someone i know is new........no way.
    i'm all for this.........fill out your profile.

peace I4L

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Amen.

still growin is offline Member
    Big bump for ya Pheedno! Lying here only hurts YOU, not us. I don't care if you can bench 100lbs or 500lbs, or if you are 50 or 18. It just helps us give better advice to you, the question askers!

there is a reason the information in the profile is OPTIONAL... some people don't want to give away their personal information

nuff said

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    After reading this, I figured it would probably be a good idea to fill out my profile. Before I really didnt see much of a need to.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BIG R

What a nightmare!
    R
    the guy's a swede, what do you expect (palme your an exception ).................seriously though, i agree...it always helps to look a profile

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by ironforlife79
    ive been fighting with this for a long time..........

although theres really no way to stop a bro from lying on his profile
    peace I4L
    Damn you mean I can be an online 26 year old at 6'3" 275 9% b/f all I have to do is lie

JohnnyB

The Butcher is offline Member
    No JB, we already know you are an old bastard.

BIG R is offline Member
    Thanks for the good Laugh Big Rush!!! Palme I didnt mean to offend you by gettin on your Swede's bros case but he acts B A D in public.

Bradtn: Pheedno's avatar is........a GREEN Birdsnake, man's face, with an open vagina on top!
    thats my best interpretation........have you got a better one?

Pinch, why do you always have to say stuff against the grain....well, at least you are consistent.

R

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    Thank god someone brought it up, I felt like a nerd filling in my exact birthday and the rest, I'm now glad I did.

P.S. Pheed's avatar looks like an old skinny man with a long beard, looking down, with the mother of all eyes popping out of his head. Or maybe it was the beers I just had.......

BIG R is offline Member
    Good one Dick G.

I still don't know what the "Little Thermometer" thing is sticking out of the TWAT on the top of the Avatar is.

Phen.........What the hell is that thing? Sorry, had to ask.

R

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I agree that we should fill in our profiles. I don't agree though that we need to state our exact date of birth as it's a clue to our 'true' identities as is occupation.

I'm happy to tell folk I'm 32, what I weigh and how tall I am but that's about it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Amen...people with no profile obviously don't take this serious enough

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Imaigne if we HAD TO POST a picture with current stats...Monthly ...

Just to keep your status and Be a member???????!!!!!!!!

NO more hidding behind a screen Name!

WHOS walking the walk AND Talking the talk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id gladly BUMP this Idea I wanna know whos ( faces Excluded) given me there OPINION on my health!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information