PAGUY26 is offline Junior Member

Steroids & How They Effect People Differently

Iknow some guys guys can take roids and turn into MONSTERS. I was just wondering for some people that do roids, eat right, and train is there some people that wont really respond well to steroids and wont really gain any real muscle size? Ordo steroids work well for everybody?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    ITs all about your genetics brother. Shit ive done more juice then anyone i know and i have friends Mostly Black guys Who do Like 500mg of test a week and turn into Freaks! I know it sucks but what can you do?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by youg'un
    ITs all about your genetics brother. Shit ive done more juice then anyone i know and i have friends Mostly Black guys Who do Like 500mg of test a week and turn into Freaks! I know it sucks but what can you do?

Originally posted by PAGUY26
    Iknow some guys guys can take roids and turn into MONSTERS. I was just wondering for some people that do roids, eat right, and train is there some people that wont really respond well to steroids and wont really gain any real muscle size? Ordo steroids work well for everybody?
    Generally, if you put more steroids in your body than the absolute minimum therapeutic dose (for example more than 100mg per week of testosterone ), you will grow faster than the average joe. Turning into a monster, however, requires a lot of hard work. Genetic disposition to growth doesn't hurt either. But there are people without the genetics who still grow huge. Remember the old tale of the tortoise and the hare?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-30-2003 at 01:26 PM.

Thread Information