bravo11p is offline Associate Member

questions on starting sus 250/ and gen ???

I just got 7 vials of sus 250. There is no paper label but it says on the vial SUSTANON and organon manufactured by the Nile co. in green ink. All the vials are identical with an exp of 05/04. I got them quite cheap and I know where the guy lives so thats good if its a fake which is what I am first trying to find out. This is my first cycle and am not stacking it with anything else. SHould I expect any decent gains with this alone doing a vial every 7 days for 7 weeks? A little info though, I am 34 and weigh 186 at an even 6 ft tall and have lost almost 80 lbs in the past 7 months from strict diet, 6 ass kicking days a week in the gym doing cardio and weights. I am now priming myself by going from a shredding diet to a bulking diet, the toughest being the massive amounts of protein I need. I never thought I would not want to eat and now having to force down so much chicken, etc is a ball buster. ANy help is greatly appreciated and emails are welcome. Thanks.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow! I don't know if your stuff is legit or not, trust me, within a few hours..you will know for sure...someone knows.

But let me just congratulate you on your success in the gym! 80 lbs?!?! Man...i bet people that havent seen you in a while are asking who the hell are you?! Must be a great feeling huh...? Just wait till you add to that lean physique with loads of muscle...it'll get even better. Good luck bro!

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. It has been the toughest but yet most rewarding 7+ months of my life. You are right, people who haven't seen me in a long while double and triple take when they see me now. I can't wait to see the looks a few months from now.

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    Wow!!! Congradulations on losing the 80lbs Bro...I'm new to the scene myself and really not sure if your gear is legit or not, but there are several people on this site that are experts and will have some answers for you...Good Luck...

Thread Information