Nerdboy is offline New Member

Deca or EQ cycle?

Hey guys. I'm new to this site. You guys are tight so I wanted advice on my next cycle.

I've only done one cycle before and it was a baby one: 100 mg of Deca , 100 mg of EQ, and 100 mg of Sten. (This was for like 12 weeks.) I got huge gains though off it...went from 165 lb to 180 lb and shed fat too.

Now, a year later, I am 175 lb and ready to do a real cycle and be consistent this time. I want to bulk as much as I can. Btw, I'm 5' 8 and have like 4% BF. I am cut but I worked really really hard to get that way and I'll probably get fat off a bulking cycle...ahh well...

I'm planning on doing a 12-15 week cycle this time. I have 4 options I am considering. Please rank them from 1-4, 1 being the best.

A) 500 mg Sust and 300 mg Deca
    B) 500 mg Sust, 200 mg Deca, 100 mg EQ
    C) 500 mg Sust, 200 mg Deca, 200 mg EQ
    D) 500 mg Sust, 300-400 mg EQ

I want to do Option B. But I hear that doing 100 mg of EQ is useless? What do you guys think? I guess Option A is most orthodox? Please help ya all. The more lengthy your response, the better. I really appreciate it.

I know that all this crap kicks in after a few weeks so maybe I should get something to jumpstart with? I was planning on using Dianabol but that's like the only drug outlawed in my country. (Everything else is legal hehe.)

(P.S. I'ma run Nolvadex throughout just in case and I got Clomid on hand for later usage.)
    Last edited by Nerdboy; 04-30-2003 at 04:27 PM.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    100eq wont do much for u if any i'd go with d

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    MY first choice would be D then A but b & c seem redundant only because i've read that eq and deca are simular.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id go with C. Little low, but if its your first or second cyle...

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    that's similar not simular.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Age?

Nerdboy is offline New Member
    Mrmmmm...if I give my age, you guys might start yelling at me...let's just say I am old enough to own a gun in America.

Thanks for your replies guys...but please keep helping and giving opinions...what are benefits/downfalls of 200 mg EQ and 200 mg Deca as opposed to all EQ or all Deca? I am worried about my cell/organ receptors...I'd rather not make them "used to" high dosages but then again, I already did 100 mg of both ....

And what about adding something else to kickstart?

Thread Information