Jarod is offline Associate Member

Another Bro Busted

HEY BROS...
    MODS NOT TRYING TO SOURCE POST OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
    ........I GOT AN EMAIL TO JOIN ANOTHER BOARD AND USUALLY I JUST ERASE THOSE THINGS BUT THIS EMAIL WAS FROM A BOARD I HAD LOOKED AT PREVIOUSLY MESOMORPH.NET AND IT WAS FOR MASSMONSTERS.COM

I WENT ON THEIR SITE AND THEY HAVE A THREAD ABOUT THE OWNER OF THE SITE BEING BUSTED...HERE IT IS FYI TO ALL

Bigbadasian
    Beginner posted 04-25-03 01:11 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |-[\\\\]>------ A friend of mine and owner of Mesomorph.net was busted last nite...just a FYI.

-bigbadasian aka: slanty-eyed mutha fucka
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCRAPPER

Moderator posted 04-25-03 01:16 PM
    ya that's big news.... we aren't supposed to do this openly, but i think he was a big enough name so i'll leave it up to admins to handle it..

and sorry to hear about your friend bba getting busted....

bronc

Beginner posted 04-25-03 04:09 PM
    BBA keep us posted if you hear anymore..

..MrHuge is a good bro and Meso is/was a great board. Very sorry to hear this.

"My nuts is halfway up my ass, but other than that I'm perfect" -Gary from Weird Science
    Posts: 94 | From: A seriously "Kickass" treehouse in my yard | Registered: 03-20-03

logan914

Gym Rat posted 04-25-03 04:09 PM
    holy shit thats serious bro. if you have more info about the board could you tell us if the mods aprove.

"Professional Goatnut Handler"

bigkraut

Dark Lord of The Sith posted 04-25-03 04:44 PM
    Whoa, $hit!

BBA, drop me a line about the details bro. Hopefully he's ok. Damn!

www.killdevill.com

"...the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the force".

logan914

Gym Rat posted 04-25-03 06:00 PM
    can you share BK? or is it better left off the boards brother? just worried thats all,dont like to see good bros go down like this

coachj

Gym Rat posted 04-25-03 07:19 PM
    so then if they shut down meso can they get every single users info that was submitted on the site? way back in the day i was stupid enough to put some real info i think. and what about the messaging service, can all those pms be traced? sorry to hear about your misfortunes huge, hope everything works out for ya brotha.
    -coachj

Disclaimer:
    Coachj is presenting fictional opinions and doesnt in any way, shape or form encourage, use, nor condone the use of any illegal substances in an unlawful manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not be taken seriously nor shall it take the place of a qualified medical professionals advice.

Posts: 185 | From: ONLY PLACE THAT PARTIES 24/7 | Registered: 12-26-02

MsBiatch

Gym Rat posted 04-25-03 07:39 PM
    Huge,

Wish you the best of luck getting this taken care of! I have faith in ya, your a smart man. Just hate to hear it is happening to you.

*Ms.B*

"The Little Princess of Biatch Land" (says spookie)

logan914

Gym Rat posted 04-25-03 07:39 PM
    hey huge bro should we all be worried? with the site and all.

Mr.Huge
    Beginner posted 04-25-03 08:11 PM
    No you should'nt worry...

They think i was selling illegal steroids to people off my site & acting as if the legit companies i advertise for were actually steroid dealings. They think my personal stash of gear was fro resale. Idiots!

I had the shut down while i spent the night in jail cause i knew they took my pc & said they were gonna hack into the site. They sent a computer geek over & he told me himself. I may have it turned back on but not till i speak to my lawyer.

Mr.Huge

"Incredible Results For Muscle Bound Hulks"

VoodooItaliana

Moderator & Spook's Voluptuous Vixen posted 04-25-03 08:16 PM
    .......wow.......

damn......

**"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes, courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"**

logan914

Gym Rat posted 04-25-03 08:26 PM
    man im sorry that shit still sucks bro.i dont care how much it was. i hate to see this shit happen

StarKing

Beginner posted 04-25-03 10:02 PM
    Dude

Mr.Huge I hope the best for ya; good luck with this mess! Do you know how they caught ya? I hate to see ya in this.

StarKing

Spook

Mr.X's Administrator posted 04-25-03 11:30 PM
    Huge

I'm sorry to hear this news. You'll be fine and you shouldn't have to worry about it. Things will blow over, but be prepared for them to lean on you for information about other things. Just stay cool and you'll be okay.

*** "Why is it that when I'm in deep thought I have the same look on my face as when I'm constipated?" ***

sust251
    V.I.P. posted 04-25-03 11:40 PM
    Ah shit Huge, this sucks. I tried giving you a call but, got your disgruntled X. PM or send me your new number.

[email protected]
    Posts: 175 | From: The Great White North | Registered: 10-04-02

Mack Diesel
    Beginner posted 04-26-03 12:24 AM
    Oh boy

Take care man your like an older brother to me, you popped my cherry to the game. As always everyone be careful watch what your doin and ish. Oh and Sust you got the X wow that can't be good.

am i evil, my heart says i am.
    Posts: 4 | From: Trinidad and Tobago | Registered: 04-13-03

jn6047

Gym Rat posted 04-26-03 12:32 AM
    Missing the board already. Take care Huge, easy does it. Have you tried contacting Rick Collins via muscle mayhem yet? Saw someone with the same trouble earlier.

jn6047

bigkraut

Dark Lord of The Sith posted 04-26-03 04:00 AM
    Fak, Huge.

Bro, I'm glad your out man. U r right. Get legal help. You'll be ok man. I'm just so freaking sorry to hear this. You know how to handle yourself though and I know you'll get all of this resolved.

To the members here who have asked certain questions relating to what behavior may get them into a bind, take heed:

This is why soliciting by or for sources is NOT allowed on the board. It's for your own safety. Doing research about anabolic steroids is perfectly legal. Buying, using and selling them though is a giant no-no. Thus, we will not condone any such activity here at M.M.

P.M.s are a potentially deadly problem. They are not secure. If you are using them for the purpose of getting hook ups you are making a BIG mistake. You may as well be whispering in the ear of a DEA agent. Mr.X and I may do away with the private forum here at M.M. just to prevent the misuse of said feature. This is for everybody's protection.

Be careful not to do anything that would give the appearance that u r looking to buy or sell gear. That would cross the line from doing mere research and put you into some potentially dangerous waters. The internet is not a safe harbor bros. The authorities have ways of penetrating the layers of secrecy you've built around yourselves and learning all about you. I would suggest that you not make yourselves persons of interest to them.

That's all I have to say about this. Hopefully you guys learn to play it safe.

www.killdevill.com

"...the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the force".

treny

Gym Rat posted 04-26-03 08:58 AM
    DAMN HUGE!!!! I hope everything is going to be alright. I don't know what MsBiatch is going to do without you!!!!lol

ArnoldShwolenpecker265
    Beginner posted 04-26-03 09:09 AM
    that sucks

I HATE TO HEAR THINGS LIKE THIS. STUPID FUCKIN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE LAWS
    Last edited by Jarod; 04-30-2003 at 03:15 PM.

Thread Information