Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

1st Post Cycle and Want to Do it Right

1st Post Cycle and Want to Do it Right.

Hey All. I'm at the end of my first cycle; test cyp 300 mg/week (last two shots I did 400mg and 500 respectively). It was a 9 week cycle. This Sunday will mark the two week point since my last shot and the point at which I am planning to start Clomid.

I'm 34 yrs old and have read a lot about people having long and hard recoveries with libido problems etc and am sure hoping to avoid this. I've also read a lot about the need for hcg (and several threads from people saying they don't use it or need it). However, I don't have any hcg, just nolva and clomid. How crucial is the hcg? Is my recovery going to stunted without it? Where do I get it?

Also, is post cycle clomid period considered as time off? How long do I have to wait before going on my next cycle?

Thanks much. Also, if there are other key issues I'm not asking about please feel free to address them.

Thanks again, GO

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Since you are running cyp it will take about 2 weeks from your last shot for the gear to clear your system. Once that day hits THEN you are considered off your cycle. Considering your suppression levels and how you recover it really depends on needed HCG or not. Clomid and nolva run for 3 weeks post cycle might be fine.

Usual rule of thumb for going ON your next cycle is taking the same amount of time "off" as you did "on" your last cycle. So you did 9 weeks on this cycle, try taking 9 off and going again.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just to add what roid said: I personally consider being completly off the day after I finish clomid. So you would wanna wait atleast 9 weeks after your last pill.
    As far as hcg ..I personally have never used it, but I'm going to give it a shot cuz clomid therapy doesn't seem like it's doing justice for me anymore, even at large doses. HCG comes fairl cheap so my advice would be to use it if you have the extra $, and or if you have problems recovering from this last cycle u did..

Ok, thanks much. Is hcg controlled or can it be obtained from the research sites like nolva or clomid?

I'm pretty sure it's controlled but I'm not possitive.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    You can actually purchase Clomid off the net? Or am i reading Gettingold's post wrong?

Originally posted by ColdStone
    You can actually purchase Clomid off the net? Or am i reading Gettingold's post wrong?
    If it's for research purpose's only

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hey bro ... how we're your gains? Any side effects along the way? I'm getting ready to start a cycle of Test E and Dbol ... we're about the same age so just wondering how you did.

Also did you take Nolva with your cycle?

Hey OD. I was really pleased overall with the cycle. In fact, I would recommend starting relatively light. I'm up 24 pounds (although I'm sure a lot is water and I did gain some fat from eating so much). Still, I did gain some solid muscle and am significantly bigger overall. My strength went up quite a bit too on some exercises but only very moderately on others.

I did have some hair loss early on which really freaked me out. This problem was solved with the hair stack of nizoral shampoo and topical minoxidil and spiro. Just yesterday, 1.5 weeks after my last shot, I noticed a liberal sprinkling of acne on my back for the first time. I don't mind it so much back there where nobody can see it.

I did not take any nolva during the cycle.

Best of luck to ya,
    GO

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    That is not a heavy cycle, HCG is not necessary nor Nolva, just clomid and you should be fine. Alot of people dont wait long after finishing clomid to start next cycle.

Thread Information