Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: sgt2jay and Jimmyinkedup cjc/ghrp combination log !!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ No we were very lucky. Alot of destruction around us but me , my immediate and extended families , our home and vehicles were fine. Very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    All right Sarge ! Very anxious for you to join in buddy!
    All went well this am , early up , pinned , 30 mins later ate , 5ius slin , workut with intraworkout shake. Post workout oatmeal with cream of wheat and liquid eggwhites. Feeling pretty good.
    So second pin went better again today. Slight lethargy but nothing like it was. Im really leaning towords it being my physical illness before i was aware of it. Now that that is better - the lethargy is getting better. Anyway I was STARVING tonight , styed on track but was indeed very hungry. I also attribute this to first day back working out.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok the day has finally come. I am jumping in tomorrow.

protocal as follows

Wk 1-15 -Test E 250 mon & Thursday (i was planning 12 week cycle but have 15 week supply, is 15 weeks worth it or save until next run?)
    Wk 3-16 - hcg at 250ius x twice per wk
    Wk 1-15 12.5mgs AI
    PCT start 2 wks after the last shot of Test E
    nolva 40/20/20/20...clomid 100/50/50/50

I have been off the GH for the month of October as i felt with all the travel it wouldnt hurt to just put it on hold instead of the inconsistant injections.

Starting tomorrow i will start out with 3iu gh and quickly ramp up to 5iu (sides dependant) and then a slower ramping to 8iu. I have decided to to start the peps atthe end of November at which point i should be on about my final 2 weeks of gh at 8iu. peps will be a standard protocol with 3 daily injections am mid afternoon and pm. I could use a bit of advise on how or when to inject gh at this time or if it is best to wait until gh is gone and then start peps i am open to suggestions.

Diet is solid very basic at about 2300 cals and 60/20/20 almost on the nuts.

again the work out is new to me but after the first month i like it. it is HIIT kick boxing cardio mon wed fri, and resistance bands training tue thur fri. also 3 mile run on treadmill tue and friday evening.

i think that covers most of it but if i forgot anything let me know.

oh ya i weighed in at 199 about 17% bf at 5'10"

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard Sarge! Great to have you started! Been looking forward to it.
    So the weekend went well. This am went well too. i pinned peps , 30mins, ate and pinned 10iuys slin , workedout with carb/pro shake during workout and ate my usual cream of wheatand oatmeal with liquid egge whites post workout. Feeling pretty good . Despiter all the cals i feel a lttile hungry but not unbearable. Will update after the mid day pin here.

thanks glad to be on board.
    i will have more details as i move forward.

the one thing i have noticed that even taking a month off of gh i am getting the same sides as when i first started day one. slight pressure in my forehead and behind the eyes as well as the cold tingly hands. glad i started at 3iubut to be honest i wasnt expecting much in terms of sides as i was on 5iu ed up until end of sept.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    thanks glad to be on board.
    i will have more details as i move forward.

the one thing i have noticed that even taking a month off of gh i am getting the same sides as when i first started day one. slight pressure in my forehead and behind the eyes as well as the cold tingly hands. glad i started at 3iubut to be honest i wasnt expecting much in terms of sides as i was on 5iu ed up until end of sept.
    Yeah I cant help but womder if it wouldnt have been prudent (as you pointed out) to start off the peps at 2 pins/day and work up to 3. Im still not 100% what was causing the lethargy - if it was my kidney osssue or the peps. Im just glad its going away! Great to have you here Sgt !!

well after all you went through im am strongly thinking about ramping up the peps as well. From what i have read it is a lot like GH in that it takes time so im figuring there isnt a rush. other than tired noticing any changes or still to soon to tell with the whole kindney thing.

day 2.
    I have been having a hard time deciding on how to time my meals again it is very basic. 6 meals/snacks a day every 3 hours. I have read many of the heated debates on meal timing around your workouts vs just make sure you have a good nutrition plan and the res will take care of it self. I am going with the the keeping my nutrition in check and not focusing on nutrition timing pre and post workout. I am choosing this side for one simple reason and this it fits into my daily schedule and not because i think one is beter than the other.

That being said i do however have to adjust my meals a bit based on cardio day and training day to make sure my carb intake is at least 45min befroe or after gh injection.

this is my schedule

day 1 (cardio) up at 4am 3iu gh then fasted cardio at 5am followed by 1st meal of the day at about 6:15
    day 2 (resistance training) up at 3:50 1st meal at 4am then training at 5am 3iu gh after training
    then repeat

Blog Entries
    ^^ Good choice imo Sarge - it has to be realistic and do able otherwise it makes no sense to even attempt it.
    As far as the rest of my day yesterday all went well. the afternoon pins went smooth and the lethargy wasnt nearly as bad. Not at all in fact. Last night the Eagles played on MNF and I had friends over. My diet certainly wasnt tip top but Im not going to lose any sleep over it. Ate a hoagie and some wings. Good time with good friends. I wont lose any sleep at all over it.
    This am all went smooth. Woke up/ pinned peps / 30 mins later ate / pinned 10iu slin / worked out chest and tris / drank my usual intra workout shake and followed up with my usual oatmeal/cream of wheat/egg whites meal. The pump from the slin was somewhat insane during/post my workout. all in all I feel pretty good.

Blog Entries
    So last night and so far today all is going well. Today is an off day so I just pinned peps this am (no slin) and skipped what would be my intra workout shake. Im feeling pretty good. Pretty refreshed. Seem to be sleeping very well and the lethargy seems to have gone away during my daytime pins - thank god. again it could very well have been due to my kidney infection and not the peps at all. At any rate Im looking forward to my workout tomorrow am - as welcome as this off day was.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So last night and so far today all is going well. Today is an off day so I just pinned peps this am (no slin) and skipped what would be my intra workout shake. Im feeling pretty good. Pretty refreshed. Seem to be sleeping very well and the lethargy seems to have gone away during my daytime pins - thank god. again it could very well have been due to my kidney infection and not the peps at all. At any rate Im looking forward to my workout tomorrow am - as welcome as this off day was.
    Good to hear. I was thinking the whole time you were describing the lethargy, "no way I could run these peps if they're knocking Jimmy on his @$$ every time he pins!" Good to hear its coming around for you!

Sgt, looking forward to hearing your experiences as well.

Watching and waiting. Thanks for posting your experiences guys.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 11-10-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling

not much to add today. i upped gh from 3iu to 4iu for next 5 days then i will up again in 5 more days. basically every 5 days ramping up 1iu every 5 days to 8iu (split 4iu am 4 iu pm) for 5 on 2 off. Dec 1st i will add peps and continue with gh until i run out of gh. by my math i wil have 100iu og gh to burn through. when i start peps it will be 5 iu gh in am then peps mid after noon and evening adding an peps in am when gh is out.

Work out has changed a bit as well. still doing the kickboxing thing with the wife mon, wed, fri, fasted in the am, but i am also adding evening kickboxing cardio wed and fri and sat will be slow 3 mile jog or walk at moderate pace (heart rate dependant 120 bpm - 130 bpm)

Jimmy- havent seen ya around hope all is well!!

Blog Entries
    ^^ All is great Sarge! Very busy weekend thats all. Had a wedding saturday and visited family sunday. Happy veterans Day Sarge and thanks for your service !!!
    All is going very well. Im feeling very good. I didnt stay on my diet at the wedding..but i really didnt plan on doing so anyway. Events like that and holidays ....i allow myself the luxury of eating and enjoying myself.
    Ill update the thread later as far as today but so far going very well.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-12-2012 at 12:02 PM.

glad all is well. get back on that diet. lol i always have one saturday meal a week. this saturday was a 2-3lbs chipoltle burrito. i had with brown rice though lol

not much new to add bumoping gh to 5iu 5 on 2 off. Peps will start Dec 1st

Blog Entries
    so after a good weekend reporting in on our log. I have to say , I think these peps allow me a lot of leeway diet wise man. I went out to dinner Sat at a BBQ joint and ate some serious cals. It has been like this lately. A wedding last WE , my daughters birthday this past week. Im already 350 over maintenance but Due to various meals I wouldnt normally eat My avg is way over that. Yet Im still progressing. All in all its pretty impressive. Im just realizing it now after my Sat dinner this w/e. the only diff are the peps so its a def benefit - now i need to take advantage of it and minimize those cheats !

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    so after a good weekend reporting in on our log. I have to say , I think these peps allow me a lot of leeway diet wise man. I went out to dinner Sat at a BBQ joint and ate some serious cals. It has been like this lately. A wedding last WE , my daughters birthday this past week. Im already 350 over maintenance but Due to various meals I wouldnt normally eat My avg is way over that. Yet Im still progressing. All in all its pretty impressive. Im just realizing it now after my Sat dinner this w/e. the only diff are the peps so its a def benefit - now i need to take advantage of it and minimize those cheats !
    BOLD- are you saying they help with weight?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squats33 View Post
    BOLD- are you saying they help with weight?
    There is no way I could be eating the way I have the last 3 weeks without them and not gained bodyfat. My diet is mostly very clean but ive had more cheats in the last 3 weeks than in the last 3 months, and i seem to be slowly but steadily dropping bf and slowly gaining some muscle. My goal was to recomp and my initial thoughts are they are definitely helping that process. Its early on , but not super early. i know how i normally respond food wise re: results ...and its not like this.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-19-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Ill have to continue to follow

glad to see ya back on. cant wait to get going on the peps.

Blog Entries
    glad to see ya back on. cant wait to get going on the peps.
    TY brother. Looking forward to you joining in with your pep experiences my man. Will help me be more diligent here as well!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great to hear your doing well Jimmy, I really liked my cjc/ghrp run also. and also found to stay leaner when i had a cheat WEEK lol :-d *mind you i dont rec pushing this, but it is nice.*

Hope to see for feedback from you two.
    it bothers me when i see people post Peptides are BS and do nothing, when I KNOW they are NOT BS and work well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Great to hear your doing well Jimmy, I really liked my cjc/ghrp run also. and also found to stay leaner when i had a cheat WEEK lol :-d *mind you i dont rec pushing this, but it is nice.*
    Thanks juced ...Yeah i set up a thread in the nutrition section "What are you eating right now" http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...W#.UKvmrIbEH1U
    This is to not only get an idea what everyone out there is eating but a way to keep myself on task re my diet. Usually Im on point but lately the cheats have been a regular occurrence and with Thanksgiving in a couple days i need a thread like that too keep me honest!

Things are going well. I "feel" good taking the peps. Like I said they definitely afford some leeway in the diet department and I think Im definitely getting better sleep as well. I really need to dial in the diet and keep it dialed in long term to see what these babies truly have to offer. Prob my last update for today. tomorrow am is leg day ..a biggie so I'll update post work out in am.

Bump for update. How are things coming with the peps guys?

Blog Entries
    Things are going well. Didint work out yesterday or today no no slin but faithful with the peps. All in all as I said i feel good. Rest very well...better than in a long time and def get away with tthe extra cals here and there with no adverse effects. Now that turkey day is over im committed to eat very clean up till Chirstmas eve. I will update over w/e.

Sounds good. Thanks Jimmy...really looking forward to you guy's ultimate opinions.

Blog Entries
    Man did I get hungry this am ! Woke up early , pinned peps. 30 mins later pinned slin and ate. Killer leg workout ..felt good after 2 days off and eating so big on Thanksgiving. Intra workout carb/pro sahke. Little cardio post workout. now devouring a post workout meal of oats and cream of wheat / 7 egg whites and 1 whole egg and some home made turkey susage. (made with 97/3 ground turkey! super lean !) I am riding that post workout high right now!

Awesome Jimmy! I've been doing the super lean ground turkey thing too. Takes a bit of creativity to make it palatable but then again, we ain't eatin it for the taste, right?

just jumping but not much to add. bumping gh from 5 iu to 8 iu 4iu am and 4iuat bedtime. 2 more weeks until i add peps. by my math i should have run the last of my gh and transistion straight into the peps

Blog Entries
    just jumping but not much to add. bumping gh from 5 iu to 8 iu 4iu am and 4iuat bedtime. 2 more weeks until i add peps. by my math i should have run the last of my gh and transistion straight into the peps
    Great to see you sarge. Cant wait till we are dong peps side by side buddy!

Blog Entries
    Big news. So In light of the arr cyber monday thing - 35% off...ive decided om gonna bump the length of this log. Im gonna buy another 12 weeks worth of peps so that will be a total run of 24 weeks! Ive had the first 12 weeks worth which i got when they ran another sale ...now with this big one I do not wanna miss out. While Im not seeing major changes as its early in the game with the peps, im seeing things that in my mind make it worth the investment to continue this log for twice as long as planned. The ability to eat and not gain bf is apparent to me already and the improved rest is great.

Sounds good. Plus, you now have the kidney infection well behind you which I'm sure was hindering the positive benefits of the peps. I'm really excited about the potential of these peps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Sounds good. Plus, you now have the kidney infection well behind you which I'm sure was hindering the positive benefits of the peps. I'm really excited about the potential of these peps.
    As am I brother. thanks for following along and for the support. Oh btw I hear you on the lean ground turkey ....but its passable...maybe ill post tha sausage recipe sometime..its atually pretty dman good for being so low in fat ....

Also I wanna thank arr. I looked around al ot before i decided to go with them as far as these peptides go. Saw a lot of "cheap"places but also saw a lot of people giving mixed reviews on them.Saw lab reports onsome of the products they were selling and it was scary...no traces of what they claimed to be selling etc. I seriously looked into where companies were getting their peps from , what form they came in etc. You would be shocked. At any rate I waited for a sale and went with arr initially and im glad i did. Given the effects im getting - whether ultimately i deem the overall experience worth it or not. i KNOW I got legit peptides. Thats huge. Now this sale has me re upping for another 12 weeks. Follow the sales ...get the quality product - its worth it.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-25-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Yeah, I've look at other research sites too. Ar-r is simply too reliable not to use. I made an account with them today to take advantage of tomorrow's big day. Cycle coming up in early 2013 and wanna go ahead and get PCT and AI stuff IN HAND! This is probably gonna be one of the best times to do so.

Bro, I've thoroughly enjoyed following along. Thanks to you and sgt2jay for taking time to post your experiences. I've though about running a couple peps ahead of cycle to try and square everything up good and tight but, I think I'll hold off since I'm so close.

As for the ground turkey, I've simply been putting in some lemon pepper seasoning and mixing, then making out patties before throwing them on the George Foreman. Pretty damn dry, but it still beats the shyt outta tuna!! I'd love to see your sausage recipe. Austinite has posted up a spinach pasta/ground turkey recipe that sounds pretty good. Here it is. It incorporates some sauce which should help a fella "choke down" the turkey. I'd be ok, if it weren't so friggn dry!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rbs-55-Protein

Oh I did put this stuff on my last batch of patties and it was actually really good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	816lFGTWTCL._AA1500_.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	289.1 KB 
ID:	129634

No fat, 1g sugar, 210Mg sodium.

Week 4 starting and up to 8iu gh 4iu am 4iu pm. Diet slacked over the weekend. lets just say Thanksgiving was a 4 day event for me. I think left overs are way better than the actual meal. back at it today and continueing to stock the peps. i am pretty sure i am going to run them a minimum of 6 months.

Blog Entries
    Week 4 starting and up to 8iu gh 4iu am 4iu pm. Diet slacked over the weekend. lets just say Thanksgiving was a 4 day event for me. I think left overs are way better than the actual meal. back at it today and continueing to stock the peps. i am pretty sure i am going to run them a minimum of 6 months.
    Sarge that is great news. We can have this log going so people can really see the long term effects of these peps. Im excited to be doing this with you and have such a level headed sounding board such as yourself to compare experiences , thoughts and ideas on the effects of these peptides!
    A 2man, 6 month, peptide log. Epic!

^^ at least 6 months depending on results

Blog Entries
    ^^ at least 6 months depending on results
    Hey Im game buddy. If I see the rewards Im willing to continue on past that as well my friend. Lets see how this plays out!

Well I may have made to big of a jump from 5iu to 8iu. Damn do i have a Headache. Sad thing is i know batter then to rush the ramp up I just figured i have ramped to 10 last cycle thought it wouldnt hurt to skip a few steps. Lesson learned LOL

Blog Entries
    ^^ So what now? Will you jump back or work through it at 8 ?

i am going to try one more day working through it. headache only lasted 30 minutes but i was out of comission for the full 30 minutes. I feel bad for people who suffer from mirgraines. OUCH

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information