Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: sgt2jay and Jimmyinkedup cjc/ghrp combination log !!

stpete is offline Banned
    Nice log gentlemen. I started researching peptides when TR told me of his log. Now you guys have this going on. Great. Also very interested in the slin, jimmy. I plan on using it very, very soon.

Keep up the good work guys and i'll be following along.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am sure i speak for Jimmy as well "Thanks fro the support"

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    i am sure i speak for Jimmy as well "Thanks fro the support"
    you sure do buddy! x2 !

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am going to try one more day working through it. headache only lasted 30 minutes but i was out of comission for the full 30 minutes. I feel bad for people who suffer from mirgraines. OUCH
    How long after pinning does it take for them to set in?

I pinned my am dose at 6am. Headache hit about 11. In the past I never got a headache but I have read of many who have. I have however had slight pressure in the forehead or behind the eyes area same as where my headache was. Not sure if it was due to a quicker ramp up than before I guess tomorrow will tell as I am going to maintain current dosage of 8iu of gh 4iu in AM and 4iu before bed

no serious headach today. just mild cant really notice it. next week i make the jump to 10iu 5 am 5 pm and continue that until i run it out. once gone time to start my peps . log will get more detailed at that point.
    including work out and daily meals which may get redundent as i eat the same thing every day except saturday night i usually have some fun spending the day cooking which ill add some photos at that point

Blog Entries
    ^^ Glad to hear sarge.
    My day is going well. I bumped slin to 15ius and def felt it. The pump at gym was a bit much and i had to add some raisins to my pwo oats , protein and cream of wheat. My BG was a little low. Went out to dinner last night but behaved. Had a chicken ceasar salad with extra chicken (grilled of course) and low fat ceasar dressing on the side. Eating clean today but I am very hungry, Will have no problem hitting cals for the day.

thanks,

one day i will have to read up on slim. honestly i have zero knowledge and more than likely wouldnt be part of my current goals. if the day comes up to give it a go i may lean on you for some advise.

Blog Entries
    thanks,

one day i will have to read up on slim. honestly i have zero knowledge and more than likely wouldnt be part of my current goals. if the day comes up to give it a go i may lean on you for some advise.
    Anytime brother!

Made the jump fron 8iu to 10iu split 5iu am 5 iu pm got the headache again but very mild and again didnt last to long. current stock of gh will take me to the end of the month. I forgot about a stash of 200iu i had in fridge at work so i will finish the gh off and start the peps then. Sorry Jimmy i thought i would be on the peps this week. good news is i had more gh then i thought and you are extending your peps longer.

i will just keep stocking up on the peps for the long run

today was a tough day as far as diet goes. I had a run in with my version of junk food kyptonite. "the oreo cookie" typically i dont keep this kind of food in the house in fact i have 2 kids ages 7 and 5 who would prefer furit and veggies over candy or chocolate, but me i love the sweets.

anyway i was asked to make 9 dozen cake pops for X-Mas so i made a bunch that look like snowmen. To make the hit i needed just half and oreo leaveing the other half with the filling. in hindsight i should have pulled the trash over and tossed them extras as i made them. instead of the alternative of a glass ofmile and dipping some and eating as i baked. oh and the word some might be a bit understated. lol

http://utah.todaysmama.com/files/201...-cake-pops.jpg

they look like this,

anyway i figure this log would not be very good if i logged only the good things and left all the mistakes. all and all it all part of the learning

stpete is offline Banned
    Damn those look good! If you actually made all 9 dozen you're a good man. I assure if it were me there would probably only be 8. Enjoy!!

Blog Entries
    Made the jump fron 8iu to 10iu split 5iu am 5 iu pm got the headache again but very mild and again didnt last to long. current stock of gh will take me to the end of the month. I forgot about a stash of 200iu i had in fridge at work so i will finish the gh off and start the peps then. Sorry Jimmy i thought i would be on the peps this week. good news is i had more gh then i thought and you are extending your peps longer.

i will just keep stocking up on the peps for the long run
    Its all good sarge..this one is a marathon - not a sprint!
    All is well here....Just kind of settled into the groove....sticking to my diet well as per my commitment. Peps going well , slin going ok.. noticed the bump from 10iu's-15iu's and had to adjust accordingly as far as carb intake. I adjusted initially of course but had to add some higher gi carbs (in the form of raisins) to my post work out meal. Blood sugar was simply getting too low and more oatmeal wasnt cutting it. I felt it and on the BG meter i was down too low. The raisins seem to have done the trick though. The pumps are insane at 15iu's i will tell you that. Hope all had a good weekend ..Ill update this tomorrow am after my workout!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Damn those look good! If you actually made all 9 dozen you're a good man. I assure if it were me there would probably only be 8. Enjoy!!
    I made them all. And only ate scraps. I feel pretty gross. I actaully made them for my wife for her cookie exchange. If you thoughts those look good I can send you some pic of the castle cake I made for my daughters b day or the baseball cake for my boy.

All that baking you can see how I got to 300lbs and id say mid 30 in bf

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup

All is well here....Just kind of settled into the groove....sticking to my diet well as per my commitment. Peps going well , slin going ok.. noticed the bump from 10iu's-15iu's and had to adjust accordingly as far as carb intake. I adjusted initially of course but had to add some higher gi carbs (in the form of raisins) to my post work out meal. Blood sugar was simply getting too low and more oatmeal wasnt cutting it. I felt it and on the BG meter i was down too low. The raisins seem to have done the trick though. The pumps are insane at 15iu's i will tell you that. Hope all had a good weekend ..Ill update this tomorrow am after my workout!
    Thanks for taking it easy on me. Lol. Glad the slin is going well. I am going to start reading up tomorrow and decide if I want to give it a go. Main thing I need to decide is if getting bigger is my goal. Right now it is just leaner and lower bf

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup

So Jimmy do you have much change in bf from a month ago.

Also do you put everything into 1 slin pin a day and use that same slin pin throughout the day?

I've been very interested in peps, also how much is it costing you to run peps for 3 months? 300-400

Thanks and keep it up guys!!'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    So Jimmy do you have much change in bf from a month ago.

Also do you put everything into 1 slin pin a day and use that same slin pin throughout the day?

I've been very interested in peps, also how much is it costing you to run peps for 3 months? 300-400

Thanks and keep it up guys!!'
    Prob a very small drop in bf - but given the lapses in diet due to multiple events like weddings and birthdays and other things - all in all im very pleased.
    I use 3 separate pins and i load them right before pinning. I do not pre load them.
    Its a pretty penny to be sure. I got 12 weeks worth when arr was running a big sale. Then I just picked up 14 weeks more when they ran the 35% off sale. I dont have a total but its up there. I will say this - im very happy as it is obvious I got legit peptides. I did alot of research on peptides and companies - where they got them from ..checked lab tests on company products where avail etc. I made the right choice imo.One thing to note - us made peps , where the pep powder is in a solid puck form - like legit gh ...is def the way to go. While a few of the "pucks"in my ghrp 6 broke into pieces in the vials - all the cjc are in tact.. that what i def got.

Blog Entries
    Ok so I woke up this am not feeling so hot. Still dont, picked up some kind of cold or something. Anyway I pinned my pepes...30 mins later pinned 15 ius slin and ate a banana, Worked out (back/bi's ) intraq workout carb pro shake. My post workout was cheerios with skim milk and a 40g protein shake. I def notice a big difference from 10 -15ius slin. Im my pump working out and in my pwo nutrition requirements. Thats why I switched from the oats with raisins tand protein to cheerios with skim milk. My BG was much better with this as pwo meal.
    Anyway got a very earlty start today - dont feel that great - Ill update later tonight.

stpete is offline Banned
    Hope you feel better soon, jimmy. So as far as i can tell, you are using the slin only pre workout. Correct? May i ask how long you were running a certain amount of iu's before you decided to increase the dose?

More curious as ever cause i started running slin today. Started w/5iu's post workout. Humalog.

Thanks, buddy!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Hope you feel better soon, jimmy. So as far as i can tell, you are using the slin only pre workout. Correct? May i ask how long you were running a certain amount of iu's before you decided to increase the dose?

More curious as ever cause i started running slin today. Started w/5iu's post workout. Humalog.

Thanks, buddy!!
    Eh Ill be fine bro ..just a dman cold..but thank you my man!
    Yeah im just running it pre workout but im running humulin r So there is a big diff. I started at 5iu ..after 1week or so went to 10iu's after 2 more went to 15iu's buddy.
    Then there is my little secret i shared with you on off days ....
    If i was running humalog id do am and post workout. BUT I work out early in am ....I found the humulin r pre workout works very well for me with my early am workout schedule .....

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Ok so I woke up this am not feeling so hot. Still dont, picked up some kind of cold or something. Anyway I pinned my pepes...30 mins later pinned 15 ius slin and ate a banana, Worked out (back/bi's ) intraq workout carb pro shake. My post workout was cheerios with skim milk and a 40g protein shake. I def notice a big difference from 10 -15ius slin. Im my pump working out and in my pwo nutrition requirements. Thats why I switched from the oats with raisins tand protein to cheerios with skim milk. My BG was much better with this as pwo meal.
    Anyway got a very earlty start today - dont feel that great - Ill update later tonight.
    Get that kicked to the curb bro! Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear the protocol is working good for you. I'm still hanging around...watching and reading

stpete is offline Banned
    Eh Ill be fine bro ..just a dman cold..but thank you my man!
    Yeah im just running it pre workout but im running humulin r So there is a big diff. I started at 5iu ..after 1week or so went to 10iu's after 2 more went to 15iu's buddy.
    Then there is my little secret i shared with you on off days ....
    If i was running humalog id do am and post workout. BUT I work out early in am ....I found the humulin r pre workout works very well for me with my early am workout schedule .....
    Yep, there is a big difference. I'm going to start doing AM as well but thinking go a week(like you did, although i know yours is pre workout) post workout, then start AM and post workout, 5iu's each.

Thanks, buddy!!

Blog Entries
    Yep, there is a big difference. I'm going to start doing AM as well but thinking go a week(like you did, although i know yours is pre workout) post workout, then start AM and post workout, 5iu's each.

Thanks, buddy!!
    n/p brother

So today threw me a curve ball. Daughter had to go to Dr this am ..she has pink eye SO I missed my am workout. So pinned peps as usual but no slin ..no workout and an appropriate change in diet. No intra workout shake and next meals were lower in carbs. Fewer oats and no raisins , then just some beef jerky. This actually worked out good as i was a couple hundred cals over my daily total yesterday so i was easily able to cut them today. Throws off my schedule a bit so ill need to adjust workouts/ diet accordingly. Afternoon pep pin went fine as well. Im feeling pretty good.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good to hear it was just a little cold and nothing more. Hope your daughter is ok.

Blog Entries
    Good to hear it was just a little cold and nothing more. Hope your daughter is ok.
    Shes doing much better thanks bro. Presription eye drops do the trick!

So today went well. Got an early start ...my normal workout day peptide/slin routine. get up ...pin peps ...wait 30mins...eat pre workout (which was cheerios today) then worked out chest...good workout shoulder is still a bit tweaked ..holds me back a bit doing chest (and shoulders as well) but I left it all at the gym. Drank my pro carb intra workout shake. Post workout meal was cream of wheat , oatmeal , craisins , splenda , fat free half and half + 40 g protein powder. Hectic day ..my next meal after that was a zone bar and a pro shake. Feeling pretty good. May check in later....

Blog Entries
    SO weekend went well. Pretty busy but all stayed on point. Today went well so far. No workout so adjusted diet and no slin. just did afternoon peptide pins bout 30 mins ago. Not much to report!

Been busy on this end as well. I have stopped gh on wednesday just until sunday. As mentioned before i am doing a 10 week program with the wife with before and after photos. best results win $1000. with the gh and test i was holding easily 10lbs of water looking a lot like the dough boy. that beig said diet is still on point that is if we forget that little oreo cookie break down. Look like i am still on track to start peps on the 21st which I think is a good time to start my B day and the end of the world.

Blog Entries
    ^^ Great to see you sarge! Thats a great start date. Looking forward to it.
    All is well..little busy right now.Check in later.

glad all is well.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Geez i didnt even see this log till today! I about to start the same peps - the slin. similar to swiftos log.

Jimmy, u think in the beggining the 3 a day dose may have been the prob? I am thinking of ramping in a little slower bro? work up to the 3 a day?

all in all it seems you are getting in a few more cheat meals in here and there compared to normal, since you are seeing results it gives you a little more freedom to do this, this may be tough for me if i start of with a few cheats and Im seeing mirror changes i usually keep doing what I am doing,

I cant wait to see how this log ends!! will be following!!

^^^

In my research on a different forum it is reccomended to ramp up. Some have said if you are currently running GH the ramp up may not be needed as much

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Ill be following this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Geez i didnt even see this log till today! I about to start the same peps - the slin. similar to swiftos log.

Jimmy, u think in the beggining the 3 a day dose may have been the prob? I am thinking of ramping in a little slower bro? work up to the 3 a day?

all in all it seems you are getting in a few more cheat meals in here and there compared to normal, since you are seeing results it gives you a little more freedom to do this, this may be tough for me if i start of with a few cheats and Im seeing mirror changes i usually keep doing what I am doing,

I cant wait to see how this log ends!! will be following!!
    I think starting at 3x/day was exactly the problem. I would def ramp up from 2x/day to 3/day over a week or 2 for sure.
    Also you are right with the diet but ive made a commitment thatt from thanksgiving till xmas eve ill be much stricter on my diet..to nake the most out of this. After x mas ill pick another date. etc

Blog Entries
    ^^^

In my research on a different forum it is reccomended to ramp up. Some have said if you are currently running GH the ramp up may not be needed as much
    You told me this - I should have listened

its been a bit slow going but once the holidays are over i will be posting more, to include weight bf% meals and work outs.
    with bf% i am using a body composition scale and i know the acuacy is suspect at best, but if i take reading under the same condition everytime it will at least show progress.
    with meals the are always the same but for fun i will post me weekly fun meal with pictures(might be every other week)
    work out is not typical slinging iron but i am still going to be doing the Kickboxing and resistance band train i have been doing - i am seeing very noticable result

You told me this - I should have listened
    lol ya but it is much more fun doing it all out and figuring it out as you go.

the what is great about a dual log we can learn from each others mistakes. Mistakes may not be there correct staement but you get my meaning

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I think starting at 3x/day was exactly the problem. I would def ramp up from 2x/day to 3/day over a week or 2 for sure.
    Also you are right with the diet but ive made a commitment thatt from thanksgiving till xmas eve ill be much stricter on my diet..to nake the most out of this. After x mas ill pick another date. etc
    Cool!! cant wait to hear your results, although i know nothing about slin so I will stay away from that until i am more knowledgeable like yourself!! Good luck bro!

back on track this weekend with gh. had my weigh in and tape after 10 week program. results not to bad lost 3 lbs, but more important 4% BF i did enjoy a great celebration breakfast after weigh in. also i decided i need to adjust my diet by upping my clorie intake by about 300. I am finding that i am way to hungry thses days to control what i eat. still keeping it simple adding .5 oz of chicken to lunch and .5 of steak to dinner as well as a late night shack. which i stole from the recipe section the protien cake. I weighed it whole and divided by 7 giving me the about and addition 160 cal 14 p 14 c 7 fat. total intake about 57% pro 25% carb 18% fat

started peps yesterday not much to say but i am not on track with ya Jimmy.
    more to come how ya been

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got a question don't know if it's been asked.. So I was reading you can add the two into one slin pin also all 3 injections and mix it within the pin..

How are you guys doing the doses?

I was thinking Of getting a .5cc slin pin for easy tracking

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information