Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: sgt2jay and Jimmyinkedup cjc/ghrp combination log !!

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes you can draw together if you are injecting right away. if you are pre injecting for a later time leave at least one full unit between the two peps then tap the air out when time to inject.

.5 cc is the easiest for to see the .05ml mark

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey guys yall might be interested to know i had an appointment with my TRT doc for my 1year physical exam and hes pretty cool and we were talking about GH and stuff and i asked him if hed heard of GH releasing peptides. he said, "yeh theyre called secretagogues right?" i said yeh.. i asked him if he thought itd be ok for me to use them and he said he didnt see why not..

im considering starting them soon and have been reading ur log. thinking of starting with mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2. am i correct in my understanding that i should start at 2 doses per day and then increase to 3 after 2 weeks? if so what is the reasoning behind this?

i have read multiple ptotocals. it is all based around establishing a tolorence. i dont reember but are you using hg at the moment if so you may not be affected with sides as some one just starting off and could jump in at 3 a day which i am. i just finished up gh stock ending the last month or so at 10 iu a day.

if no to gh then i have read many start at 1 injection i would start with the PM injection ans sleep through potential sides then just and an injection every 7 - 10 days until you reach that 3x (ams/afternoon/pm)

NOT on GH.. what kinds of sides?

similar to gh, the most common i have heard and i believe jimmy had the experience which is sleepines or lethargic.
    common to GH is headache (i had by ramping up to quick), water retention mostly noticed in wrist giving carpal tunnel type symptoms (i felt it in my face slight pressure behind the eyes), cold tingly fingers, and very vivid dream (i didnt have on low dose gh, but when i got to my split dosage had them with PM injestion.

All sides where more than tolorable. I havent noticed any side from peps but onyl 2 injections in. Are you aware of timing of injection around food primeraly with carbs? if not i will add that i would give and hour pre and post injection before eating any carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    NOT on GH.. what kinds of sides?
    pm sent with some easyreding lol

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    pm sent with some easyreding lol
    thx pal!

the headaches, eye pressure, hand tingling doesnt sound like much fun but the vivid dreams sounds like a benefit!

ya the dream can get fun.

headache for me way pretty bad anf lasted about 30 minutes, eye pressure hand tingling was nothing more than i just noticed it no pian or discomfort. All goes away with time, some dont even get side and with a proper ramp up could be non-existant

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was going to do one injection at night then ramp up by the end of the month be at 3 times per day..

For the 3 day protocol of 100 mcg each how many vials of each per month you need?

2 of one and 4 of the other correct?

^^^ sounds like a good ramp up. just if you find that side are bad go down to last dosage and give it a couple days and ramp back up.

math look about right on the vial needed.

update on first full day -- current dosage 100mcg of eac pep in am and afternoon and 5 iu gh before bed.

after a day the only thing i notice is about an houror so after inject i get pretty tired kind of that no motivation type feeling when fighting off a cold. Jimmy is this the type feeling you had?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    update on first full day -- current dosage 100mcg of eac pep in am and afternoon and 5 iu gh before bed.

after a day the only thing i notice is about an houror so after inject i get pretty tired kind of that no motivation type feeling when fighting off a cold. Jimmy is this the type feeling you had?
    Mine was really pronounced. Like I had a hard time keeping my eyes open, especially after my afternoon pin.

^^ thats how i was yesterday during football. just seem to be dragging ass lol

Blog Entries

Mine was really pronounced. Like I had a hard time keeping my eyes open, especially after my afternoon pin.

i think you album is skipping lol

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jimmy, your feelings of lethargy did begin to subside after a period of time though, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Jimmy, your feelings of lethargy did begin to subside after a period of time though, right?
    Yes absolutely. I think I should have ramped up and I prob could have avoided it toally. It def went away after a few weeks or so though.

Hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas!
    All is good here except I slept in too late to hit the gym this am. Ill have to readjust my week a bit as tonight will not be an option either. At any rate - pinned peps so far this am , no slin as no workout , all is well.

nothing much to update so i will brag about the awesome meal i made last night.

Bacon Cheesburger Meat loaf - basically 2 lbs lean ground beef 1lb bacon 2 cups shredded cheese and many spices - i call it the mouthgasim
    sides
    twice baked sweet potatoes
    asparagus

personal side not never announce diet back on trakc the day before Christmas -Hope Everyones was as awesome as mine

damn i forgot the awesom work out yesterday as mentioned earlier i have been doing resitance band training for about 11 weeksa or so i have decided though a good work out when doing in a classroom type settign with limited time you just cant kill it. i added to the mix a full uper body work out which i have to say for the first time i really feel i accomplished something yesterdar.

i kept it simple more of a supplement to the resistance bands:
    started with:
    3 chest excercise 3 sets ea
    2 biceps excercises 3 sets ea
    3 back excercises 3 sets ea
    2 tricep excercises 3 sets ea
    3 shoulder 3 sets ea

not very triditional but i know i am feeling it today tomorrow will be upper body again but with light to medium bands
    Last edited by sgt2jay; 12-26-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    ^^ Nice sarge. So these peps just make me realize what I can get away with diet wise! LOL
    All in all ive been good for about a month butt of course over the holiday i went off for2 straight days. No adverse effects at lol.. If anything I feel fuller and stronger for it!

I have to agree diet wise. The whole week has been kind of lax but other than not dropping body fat no real negitve affects. One more day of bad food temptations and hit it hard. I think good things are yet to come

Blog Entries
    I have to agree diet wise. The whole week has been kind of lax but other than not dropping body fat no real negitve affects. One more day of bad food temptations and hit it hard. I think good things are yet to come
    I agree with you sarge. Im optimistic.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Until I can afford HGH isn't the best route to go with CJC without DAC and the GHRP? I know I have to run it for a long time to see results so should I order at least 10 vials of each or even more?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Until I can afford HGH isn't the best route to go with CJC without DAC and the GHRP? I know I have to run it for a long time to see results so should I order at least 10 vials of each or even more?
    That was the conclusion I came too. Esp with all the bunk hgh out there. I initially got enough for 12 weeks then bought more so i have enough for 26 weeks now.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    How many vials of each do you need to run a successful 12 week cycle?

Saturday had another upper body work out and killed a personal best. now these weights compared to many here may not be much but the span between the 2 i feel is substantial.

i was starting the workout with incline dumbell press which i usually max out at around the 60lb weight. started a warm up at about 35lb and felt that was way to easy, grabbed the 60 same the seemed to easy. Ended up maxing with 100lbs dumbells on the incline at 5 reps. again not a huge number for many here but im gonna take it lol

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    saturday had another upper body work out and killed a personal best. Now these weights compared to many here may not be much but the span between the 2 i feel is substantial.

I was starting the workout with incline dumbell press which i usually max out at around the 60lb weight. Started a warm up at about 35lb and felt that was way to easy, grabbed the 60 same the seemed to easy. Ended up maxing with 100lbs dumbells on the incline at 5 reps. Again not a huge number for many here but im gonna take it lol
    nice!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy and news on the peps? im a lil more curious on yours as your closer to my protocol? Im only about 1.5 weeks in im still on 2x a day dosing.

I have simliar sides to you guys. esp the PM injection i basically fall asleep whereever i sit down after.

Do either of you get a like "hot head" or high blood pressure in your head feeling? I read a a few others reviews and they said it was normal? just wondering if either of you feel it? Mines within 3-5 min post inj? subq or IM doesnt matter it happens either way.

i also find it tough to get out of bed?

I wonder when is a proper time to move to 3xa day? any suggestions either of you?

SGT2JAY, how would you compare your feelings so far from when you switched? ( has it been long enough to notice?) as for your gh ( maybe i missed this, was it generic?) just looking what we are comparing?

^^^ i am just finishing up the gh (Pharm) right now it is peps am mid afternoon and 5 iu gh before bed.

I am sleepier than normal with the peps, if i am keeping busy it isnt that bad but when i stop and sit sometimes it is hard to keep the eyes open. As far as feeling in the head i have to say i feel a bit different post injection I just can put my finger on it as far as discribing. my next is in about 30 minutes so i will try and pay closer attention how i feel.

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Jimmy and news on the peps? im a lil more curious on yours as your closer to my protocol? Im only about 1.5 weeks in im still on 2x a day dosing.

I have simliar sides to you guys. esp the PM injection i basically fall asleep whereever i sit down after.

Do either of you get a like "hot head" or high blood pressure in your head feeling? I read a a few others reviews and they said it was normal? just wondering if either of you feel it? Mines within 3-5 min post inj? subq or IM doesnt matter it happens either way.

I wonder when is a proper time to move to 3xa day? any suggestions either of you?

SGT2JAY, how would you compare your feelings so far from when you switched? ( has it been long enough to notice?) as for your gh ( maybe i missed this, was it generic?) just looking what we are comparing?
    Yeah I am very impressed with what they seem to do for me re: rest (1293&ghrp2) Its surprising to be honest.
    II a curious to her what these guys have to say on some of these questions as well.
    Last edited by pjliftsalot; 01-02-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Blog Entries

I had thought if i had to do it over id bump up at around 2 1/2 weeks from 2x/day to 3x/day.

^^^ i am just finishing up the gh (Pharm) right now it is peps am mid afternoon and 5 iu gh before bed.

I am sleepier than normal with the peps, if i am keeping busy it isnt that bad but when i stop and sit sometimes it is hard to keep the eyes open. As far as feeling in the head i have to say i feel a bit different post injection I just can put my finger on it as far as discribing. my next is in about 30 minutes so i will try and pay closer attention how i feel.
    sounds good, let me know. Its probably just me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I had thought if i had to do it over id bump up at around 2 1/2 weeks from 2x/day to 3x/day.
    im going to take your advice, i was going to start today but ill wait a bit more.

Blog Entries
    im going to take your advice, i was going to start today but ill wait a bit more.
    Ill def be following along bro! Thanks for the support here!

finally at 3x a day with the peps and so far nothing significant to add. i will add to larger's comment about i was feeling a bit off in the head still can put my finger on it but all is good so far.

also i admit diet has been hell to keep in check. If you think the Holidays are rough trying having your mother in-law come stay with you for 2 weeks. she has been here since the second and so far i have come home to date filled oatmeal raisin cookie, chocolate pie, apple pie, slow cooked pork roast with scallop potatos (lots of butter), pancakes, bacon, sheppards pie. i think she is trying to kill me. so far on only caved in on the cookies (had one) and a small chunk of roast.

Saturday fun meal i have already started to plan. Smoked pulled pork burritos - should take about 10 hours to cook and 10 minutes to eat. pictures to follow

Blog Entries
    ^^ Yeah thats a tough gig right there Sarge! Like you said the Holidays make it tough enough but your really being tested now!

So as far as things go with me Im thinking about dropping the slin. Either dropping the dose or dropping it altogether. I feel bloated from it, Im thinking if I drop it back to 10 ius that may help. Thats prob gonna be my first step and I'll take it from there. Ill keep posted here.

i feel the same with the gh. curious how thing will change in the next week or so.

Hey Jimmy. Am I correct that you've now been running these peps for ~ 3 months at this point? Thanks man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Hey Jimmy. Am I correct that you've now been running these peps for ~ 3 months at this point? Thanks man.
    Yeah man. I think I hit the 3 month mark in a few days. Im glad I decided to go another 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah man. I think I hit the 3 month mark in a few days. Im glad I decided to go another 3 months.
    So I suppose its safe to assume you're happy with the results you're seeing? Hahaha!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information