Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: sgt2jay and Jimmyinkedup cjc/ghrp combination log !!

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got it. I kind of thoughts that's what ha meant.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    The time on which you can eat after varies on the ghrh you are running...

Sgt are you on the the no DAC version yet? ( sry if posted this already I'm on a tiny phone

Yes I am

hey guys. im am back for a bit with not much of an update.
    I have currently put peps on hold for 2 reasons. 1. this year i am starting a new company and opening a group fitness franchise, and 2 and most important i was using peps a more of a crutch. by that i mean it is easy to stray from the diet knowing while taking peps it doesnt hurt to much. that is you may not gain weight/fat but you definatly wont make much progress. so with that I am back to the basics. sticking to strict diet and training and nothing else. once certain goals are met i will run a new cycle and bring back the peps, but until then diet diet diet.

t-diddz is offline New Member
    So I been thinkin about doing some kind of GH stack and I came across this. Would you guys say overall this stack is worth it? I have read that Mod GRF is better than cjcyou guys have any thoughts about that? I know this stuff is mild compared to gh but all the shit gh thats out there has me thinking that the peptides may be the way to go. Hell I think half the gh out there are peptides anyway to be honest.
    Anyway can you guys sum this deal up for me, was it worth it, would you run it agin etc

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-diddz View Post
    So I been thinkin about doing some kind of GH stack and I came across this. Would you guys say overall this stack is worth it? I have read that Mod GRF is better than cjcyou guys have any thoughts about that? I know this stuff is mild compared to gh but all the shit gh thats out there has me thinking that the peptides may be the way to go. Hell I think half the gh out there are peptides anyway to be honest.
    Anyway can you guys sum this deal up for me, was it worth it, would you run it agin etc

I am thinking about running another GH stack but this time I am going to run Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorellin.
    I think the best (most powerful) stack is Mod GRF and GHRP2. The reason I am running Ipamorellin is that I plan on running this for a long time, 8-12 months. That being said with GHRP2 (and 6) you should reaally cycle, Ipamorelin there is no need to do that. It has a less powerful pulse than the other GHRP's but it doesnt impact cortisol, prolactin or Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone. The other 2 GHRP's do impact them and while the cortisol and prolactin arent of huge concern to me the GHIH is to a degree. You can run huprizine to combat that but with Ipamorelling there is no need to run anything to combat it. I think long term it is the healthiest option with virtually no adverse sides at all.
    Anyway if I was gonna run 6 months, Id run Mod GRF/GHRP2 , longer I am inclined to swap out Ipamorelin for the GHRP2- that's why I am choosing the stack I am.
    Here is the thing- they arent GH, but they are like an anti aging dose of GH. They def help you lose some body fat and you get the well being and recovery benefits as well.
    Are they worth it? That's up to the individual but like you said unless I could get Pharma GH, Id run them over any generics at all without a doubt.
    Hope that helps. Maybe Sgt will chime in as well, haven't seen him in a while!!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Glad I finally found this thread... I'm also looking into either Ipamorelin w/mod GRF 1-29/ or the sermorelin and GRF 1-29... Reading your log Ive gained some knowledge on this area(in which I was lacking) are you going to keep a log again??
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I am thinking about running another GH stack but this time I am going to run Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorellin.
    I think the best (most powerful) stack is Mod GRF and GHRP2. The reason I am running Ipamorellin is that I plan on running this for a long time, 8-12 months. That being said with GHRP2 (and 6) you should reaally cycle, Ipamorelin there is no need to do that. It has a less powerful pulse than the other GHRP's but it doesnt impact cortisol, prolactin or Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone. The other 2 GHRP's do impact them and while the cortisol and prolactin arent of huge concern to me the GHIH is to a degree. You can run huprizine to combat that but with Ipamorelling there is no need to run anything to combat it. I think long term it is the healthiest option with virtually no adverse sides at all.
    Anyway if I was gonna run 6 months, Id run Mod GRF/GHRP2 , longer I am inclined to swap out Ipamorelin for the GHRP2- that's why I am choosing the stack I am.
    Here is the thing- they arent GH, but they are like an anti aging dose of GH. They def help you lose some body fat and you get the well being and recovery benefits as well.
    Are they worth it? That's up to the individual but like you said unless I could get Pharma GH, Id run them over any generics at all without a doubt.
    Hope that helps. Maybe Sgt will chime in as well, haven't seen him in a while!!
    Why dont you cycle it? I mean you use mod grf 1-29+ghrp2 for 1 month (or whatever timer), then move to mod grf 1-29+ghrp6, then to mod grf 1-29+ipa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why dont you cycle it? I mean you use mod grf 1-29+ghrp2 for 1 month (or whatever timer), then move to mod grf 1-29+ghrp6, then to mod grf 1-29+ipa
    Because I want to try Ipam so I know what it does comparative to ghrp2 and ghrp 6, both of which I have run in the past. That way I can know for myself how I respond to it as well as then being able give solid experience based advice to others as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Glad I finally found this thread... I'm also looking into either Ipamorelin w/mod GRF 1-29/ or the sermorelin and GRF 1-29... Reading your log Ive gained some knowledge on this area(in which I was lacking) are you going to keep a log again??
    I wasnt gonna log anything here just a personal one but I was going to log my cycle here so maybe I will log it. Even after 20+ yearsI keep pretty detailed info on my cycles and stuff for myself so I know how I responded.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I wasnt gonna log anything here just a personal one but I was going to log my cycle here so maybe I will log it. Even after 20+ yearsI keep pretty detailed info on my cycles and stuff for myself so I know how I responded.
    Sounds good! I'd like to hear how this goes... As I mentioned I was yhinkin also of runnin Ipa for at least 6 months if not longer(as that when it's finnally at its height) so actually more like a 9-12 month run as well! Thx...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information