Dandude is offline New Member

Moderators - Feds?

Hey guys,

Heres a question that probably wont sit well with a few people , but im going to ask anyway cause im sure you guys have wondered. What are the chances of a member such as a Moderator being a cop, fed authority, etc.? Do you guys know if and how they (feds) monitor this website?

Thanks.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I think about that all the time..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    feds definately monitor this site, as far as mods being feds, unlikely imo but shouldn't be excluded as a possability...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well I guess being Canadian has it's advantages...like AS being legal to posess in Canada. Sorry boys, I couldn't resist the cheap shot.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I highly doubt it. You have to remember that this site is used by people in many countries across the world. (ie world wide web.) Plus the board is privately owned. The feds cannot be moderators. However Im sure feds have looked at this site along with many other sites as well. And by the way there are many cops that are members on this board.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    I gota disagree ...... There is a always the probabilty that feds are on the board... I mean I was on a another board (that shall remain nameless), and a "dealer on the board" was busted by the DEA through the board.
    So basicly are the cops montoring this board? Yes
    Are they members or even Vets or Moderators? Probably
    What are the chances of U getting busted? Small unless U are dealing/buying a like a fiend.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Feds, cops, narcs etc are always monitoring this site. But we have no source posts, so it is very clean. There is nothing wrong with discussion about AS, we are doing nothing but exercising our right to free speech. As for mods being narcs...I highly doubt it. You are not made a mod until u have been around for a long time and are highly trusted. Most mods know eachother personally. A mod has also made (usually)orders from various and lots of different sources. If a mod starts making orders or requesting source info and they start getting poped they're gone. So there is always a possibility, but the chances of a mod being a narc are very very small.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Now you know why we are so vigilant in making sure source posting is not allowed. Of course Feds monitor the board but I would bet they spend less time on a board like this where we offer advice and information rather than sources. I don't think any Mods are Feds but even if they were it really should not make a difference as long as you are doing the right things and being careful. You should always protect yourself and keep in mind that this is not a game.
    Last edited by Rickson; 04-29-2003 at 12:12 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Feds, cops, narcs etc are always monitoring this site. But we have no source posts, so it is very clean. There is nothing wrong with discussion about AS, we are doing nothing but exercising our right to free speech. As for mods being narcs...I highly doubt it. You are not made a mod until u have been around for a long time and are highly trusted. Most mods know eachother personally. A mod has also made (usually)orders from various and lots of different sources. If a mod starts making orders or requesting source info and they start getting poped they're gone. So there is always a possibility, but the chances of a mod being a narc are very very small.

Just what I would expect a NARC to say.

Good advice Rick. Remember no matter how well you think you know us you really don't. Don't trust anyone. I don't think anyone one of us are FED's (except FI) but it would be hard to tell for sure. So stay safe

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As far as local cops - I wouldn't doubt it if there are quite a few boys/girls from metro on this Web site. There have been a few posts of guys joining the police department. In one study that was done to see who uses anabolic -androgenic steroids it was found that 10-15 percent of the boys in blue take part (professional bodybuilders obviously on the top with 95-100 percent, followed by closely by professional wrestlers and heavy weight boxers).

As far as local police department - I don't see it being too much of a concern. And you never hear of someone getting a warrant to search their house for personal amounts of gear because they took part in an online discussion board.

The DEA is where the concern should be. And if you want to get their interest in you start discussing trafficking, selling and obtaining large amounts of any controlled substance.

But anyhoo - this is all for fun and roll play. But if it was real - society should be happy that there are forums to discuss the safe use of these substances on people interested in being in top athletic shape. I am sure some of the more experienced guys wish there had been something like this sooner... no doubt is helps people from making poor descions in their use.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    It would surprise me if any of the mods are feds, but I guess anything is possible. I trust the group we have right now. As long as everyone is safe with what they post, whom they give info to, and whom they order from, there isn't a huge reason to worry. Some people see the "mod" title and instantly trust before they think. You wouldn't believe some of the private info I receive in PM's.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I mod on a board. Im a fed. Federal Playa that is

Get a script and quit worrying about things.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    id bet there are cops and feds as members. But i also bet there not looking to bust people but rather obtain certian substances for there personal use,, (damn crooked pigs!) Then again, you cant get no sources off this board cause its all just legal talk. Sorry pigs, no juice here, try price chopper, they got a sale on apple juice 2 for a buck!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet they are here, that is why I don't give sources to anyone except my very good bros, even then I am still wary.

Pain

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    sources? what are these things? I know nothing of steroids nor of how to obtain them...They just magically appear when i'm sleeping, and my fairy god *juicer* wakes me up and says'..."this will only sting a bit"...suddenly i wake up a month or 3 later and have put on 15lbs of lean muscle mass....

Go figure!!!

on a serious note...I've personally got friends in positions of authority who come to me for sources; etc. not on this board ofcourse, but at the local gym and from back home. The best advice I can give is the advice that always goes out to the newbies...

If you have to ask; then you dont know...
    Dont deal with anyone you dont know/trust.

I was around here for almost a year researching before my first cycle...just research! And my first sources was the man...I never asked for a source, and dont condone people asking...*there are better ways*

K'Fit

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I for one think there are feds on the board but I bet you most of them are here to learn but some maybe to bust other people so I just watch myself and never give out sources

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think we had one a while back trying to get rampage to stop taking dnp . He was the one with 3 posts and Source Requesting everyone whoever made a thread about dnp.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    local cops should go without saying, if you dont know or fail to recognize that steroid use reaches out to great distances including your favorite local cop who weighs in at 315 5'11" and claims to be all natural because the sustanon he uses is made from natural sesamee oil...come on guys, cops, politicians, teachers, doctors, garbabe men, there is no limit to who uses...

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    I for one think there are feds on the board but I bet you most of them are here to learn
    You know, that wouldn't surprise me...

I mean if I were a cop and I wanted to learn about the real world of A/S where would I get my info? From some medical texts? Not likely... from some government propaganda... well, not if I wanted to learn anything... no the place to go is a board like this one. The wealth of information available here is simply staggering.

Wether it's for personal knowledge, personal use or even in the line of duty to try to pop a dealer, the place to get information is in the pond with the fishes, not sitting on the beach.

Are there feds/cops here? Of course. Are some mods cops? It's always possible. Should we worry about it? Nope... just keep your nose clean and enjoy the board

Red

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I thinhk of it all the time, but i guess its the damn weed paranoia

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    ...come on guys, cops, politicians, teachers, doctors, garbabe men, there is no limit to who uses...
    Garbage men?? Awww damn, I always assumed it was an all-natural sport. I guess some people will do anything to have the furthest bag toss!!!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    ROFLMAO @ Excess
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 04-29-2003 at 12:07 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    A mod or even a member as a Fed is usually not a real concern - the real danger is a legit member that others know and trust that gets popped and rats.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    A mod or even a member as a Fed is usually not a real concern - the real danger is a legit member that others know and trust that gets popped and rats.
    Is that your way of trying to cover yourself up?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    of course - I have already turned all you hippie degenerate drug users into my boss and you tolinka should expect a knock at the door any minute

McBain is offline Member
    mods being feds? guess its possible, however the more respected the board and the longer its been around the less likely it is. i mean it's not really worth the time of the feds or nsa to put in the amount of hours, etc. that it requires to get a position like a mod on a well-respected board

but nonetheless, you shouldnt be worried, just follow the simple rule: if you haven't done business with someone personally then never trust them fully

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    there any Cops that are contributing members on all the boards.....but most are just good bro's hear for the same reason you are. I wouldn't take this the wrong way you should assume "everyone is a cop a there out to get you"....HA HA HA

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by RON

Just what I would expect a NARC to say.

Good advice Rick. Remember no matter how well you think you know us you really don't. Don't trust anyone. I don't think anyone one of us are FED's (except FI) but it would be hard to tell for sure. So stay safe
    LOL Ron the king of cheap shots..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats me alright

justme is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico
    Well I guess being Canadian has it's advantages...like AS being legal to posess in Canada. Sorry boys, I couldn't resist the cheap shot.
    Um it's not legal in Canada.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Um it's not legal in Canada.
    Um...yeah it is LEGAL to posess for personal use in Canada. It is ILLEGAL to buy, sell, or distribute AS. It never ceases to amaze me how people fail to look into things when they go about doing something.

Go to Health Canada's website and check it out for yourself:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/hiv_aids...ds/quiz/9.html

justme is offline Associate Member
    well slap me silly and call me sally.
    I learned something new today thanks for the link chicamahomico

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    of course - I have already turned all you hippie degenerate drug users into my boss and you tolinka should expect a knock at the door any minute

Classic comeback...

Oh Yeah I'm a Fed too...So send me all your gear and there'll be no Problems...

Thread Information