Thread: Dmz 2.0 and PCT

michaellp is offline New Member

Dmz 2.0 and PCT

I want start a cycle with dmz 2.0 in bulk...i though 2 caps a day with meal x 30days.
    PCT
    nolva 40 20 20 10
    clomid 50 50 25 25
    acido aspartico DAA 3g a day
    Im near19 1.72cm 69kg

Does it can be good?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats dmz?

Super-dmz rx 2.0

ok googled it...
    Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of Methylstenbolone and 10mg of Dimethazine per capsule.

Since Super DMZ rx 2.0 will cause interruption of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-TesticularAxis, post cycle therapy is strongly recommended.

i wouldn't recommend this to an 18 yo...

honestly you are better off just dieting and training for the next few years. and then when the time comes, you can run a proper cycle, not this crap. (btw anything legal is usuallly crap and a waste of money). head over to the nutrition section and work on your diet.

I had just a diet..i want do this cycle...with right PCT.

whats your diet?

IMO, you will do more harm than good using this dmz, it will affect your HPTA, which you DO NOT want at this age, you will only cause problems in the future for yourself..

also if you cant gain muscle/weight with diet and training, you won't gain with dmz or any kind of AAS, or at least you will not keep the gains..

and btw im not some old guy telling you this, im only a few years older than you, and im making good gains with diet/training alone (im currently 6 ft, 96kg), so if i can do it, you can.

and yes i do plan on using AAS in the future, but i wont be using no dmz crap i can assure you.. but just not yet as i am still making gains with diet/training.. and see no need for it atm.

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    i would not recommend running this "dmz" stuff. i dont suggest you run anything without using some sort of testosterone as a base.

i made that mistake when i was 18.. a mate bought some dbol tablets and said take 4 a day. "it will put on size" he said.. this was long before i became part of a forum. no pct no nothing, i was a silly silly boy. for your own sake, dont take them bro

Phased is offline Banned
    Read this first, if your intent on running an oral only I would suggest a real oral like Anavsr, this is the best thread we have on it and the member had great results. Its worth a read a few times over.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...T#.UH81dWl26kW

If you want better results use a test base and follow this thread I wrote

I wish you would re consider but I'm giving you best case snerio to help you
    Cycle #1 would work for you
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UH-x-Gt5mK0

I just had results with diet and workout...but i want more..
    But...why you say bad thing about DMZ i read a lot of good reviews without side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by michaellp View Post
    I just had results with diet and workout...but i want more..
    But...why you say bad thing about DMZ i read a lot of good reviews without side effect.
    and you will get more results if you keep it up....

DMZ will affect your HTPA (the thing that controls your testosterone levels , among other things), which you DO NOT want at this age...

and most if not all of those "reviews" would have been made up..

DMZ will affect my HTPA too when i will 30 years old..so what is the diffrent i take now..if i do right PCT i will dont have huge side effect..

DMZ will affect my HTPA too when i will 30 years old..so what is the diffrent i take now..if i do right PCT i will dont have huge side effect..
    1. by then your HTPA will be matured

2. your brain will be matured, and you will probably have more sense than "if i do right PCT i will dont have huge side effect."

3. you may experience bad sides, just because other people dont, doesn't mean you won't.

4. also depending on your goals, by the time your 30 you would have reached them....

have you used creatine??

i would recommend buying some creatine monohydrate (take 3-5g before and after work out) and a good whey protein

also if you want you can post your current diet and we can work on that..

ok ok...ill wait many month before start...but when i will start..can you tell me if my PCT i wrote is correct?

Yes my plain supplement is correct.

ok ok...ill wait many month before start...but when i will start..can you tell me if my PCT i wrote is correct?
    good boy, yea PCT looks ok, also you will want liv 52 or some sort of liver protection..

and post your diet, in 'many months' with the correct diet you should be able to put on 10-15kg give or take. (i do that in about 3 months or so)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Wow, good job Kronik.

OP, listen to his advice. It's credible and the safest course of action, no contest.

Dmz 2.0 and PCT-mi.jpg
    im this right now..so i start this cycle on 01/2013
    another things i must to know?

stpete is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mi.jpg 
Views:	16576 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	127958
    im this right now..so i start this cycle on 01/2013
    another things i must to know?
    What you ate today.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    michaellp whatever you decide to do we are here to help, yes your young but you've been made well aware of the risks. If you still wish to cycle then we are here to help construct a cycle in as safe away as possible...

Its your body and your choice mate....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thaks matt...for now ill wait till january then ill start with this cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Thaks matt...for now ill wait till january then ill start with this cycle.
    Good man, research a solid plan and post up your thoughts on that plan when your ready mate and we will assist where we can......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At 19yrs old and your weight the risks of cycling are not worth it IMHO. It is your choice but you need to build a base from a solid eating plan what will build a foundation, this takes years to build and construct and no matter what you use without a solid eating plan and base steroids are not going to help you move forward because your restricted by your diet which is major to your future gains.
    Your also 19yrs old and shutting down your natural testosterone isnt a wise thing to do, you have to understand the risk's involved and what low test can mean for someone at your age. I know using steroids/PH do shut your down at any age but when your natural testosterone hasn't fully developed or matured shutting it down can have a huge effect on what your natural test will eventually be.
    I advice you to reconsider your approach because the above advice is the correct one IMHO. We are here to help you and I hope you start building that base from foods because it can easily be done at your age. This forum as got a huge database of knowledge in every area on how to build and maintain muscle tissue please use it and you will be rewarded.

Best of luck which ever direction you go in

how you can see in picture i posted,im training for 2 years...and i take whey,creatine,bcaa,multi, ecc.. and i already have a diet...not excellent..but good diet with enough protein for have results...so i decide to start this cycle for now..then this i will do my exams..and if its all good..later i will do a cycle with test E and D-bol...but for now i want start with this ''supplement'' that is more easy to take..

DMZ is no more avalabile...new product is Sten-Zine...please can edit title?...is a similar product?
    is better if i take nolvadex 10mg/day during cycle for be secure dont have gynecom. ?
    Last edited by michaellp; 10-19-2012 at 01:51 PM.

DMZ is no more avalabile...new product is Sten-Zine...please can edit title?...is a similar product?
    is better if i take nolvadex 10mg/day during cycle for be secure dont have gynecom. ?
    is better to stick with diet and training for now...

theres a reason these products come and go..

Thread Information