soccerplayer23 is offline New Member

Steroids for soccer players.

Hi guys, sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread but I'm just really curious about one thing.
    I'm already an alright size but I want to get a bit bigger and I have no idea about any sort of steroid but I'm just wondering is there a steroid for a soccer player that would not stay in your system if I were to have a blood test? Also lets say I did a few cycles of steroids then will I have to keep doing them because I heard if you stop taking them you "deflate", not sure if it's true. Basically what I want is to size up a little bit more and I don't want to continually use steroids , just a few times to gain the size. Also, are there any side effects to any type of steroid that you would be recommending? for example I've heard about hair loss, I certainly don't want that! Sorry for the noob questions haha just curious. Thanks so much for all the help!
    I'm 19.

Phased is offline Banned
    What were your previous cycles, how old did you start, what are your stats now and what are you looking/hoping to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    What were your previous cycles, how old did you start, what are your stats now and what are you looking/hoping to achieve?
    I've never had any cycle before, never touched steroids .
    Been going to the gym for about 1 year now.
    My stats? not quite sure what you mean but I'm 19, 175cm and 72kg with around 8% body fat.
    I just really want to bring out my lower chest and get big lats.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerplayer23 View Post
    I've never had any cycle before, never touched steroids .
    Been going to the gym for about 1 year now.
    My stats? not quite sure what you mean but I'm 19, 175cm and 72kg with around 8% body fat.
    I just really want to bring out my lower chest and get big lats.
    Sorry I read this wrong
    Also lets say I did a few cycles of steroids then will I have to keep doing them because I heard if you stop taking them you "deflate", not sure if it's true.
    I'm 19.
    So you about 158-160lbs, 8% BF, how tall?
    Is bringing out your lower chest and lats your only goal?
    Can easily be achieved with exercise, pushups, pullups, dips, as a soccer player you want to be quick and light on your feet. Adding to much LMB will add extra weight and could slow you down. You are 19 as well, with proper diet and exercise you can achieve all your goals reasonably within 6-12 months. It does not sounds like you want to be Phil Heath..
    What are you thoughts?

Sorry I read this wrong

So you about 158-160lbs, 8% BF, how tall?
    Is bringing out your lower chest and lats your only goal?
    Can easily be achieved with exercise, pushups, pullups, dips, as a soccer player you want to be quick and light on your feet. Adding to much LMB will add extra weight and could slow you down. You are 19 as well, with proper diet and exercise you can achieve all your goals reasonably within 6-12 months. It does not sounds like you want to be Phil Heath..
    What are you thoughts?
    175cm tall, and haha yeah I mean't "if I were to do a cycle" I haven't done any.
    Well I've almost been going for about 12 months now and I don't see too much difference, and it's a shame because I now know the reason why. I was trying to get even leaner when I realized you must bulk first then cut because you can't put on size in calorie defect mode. I hear with steroids you can. I still want to try steroids but I'm curious for another thing, if I do take steroids is there a size I can stop trying to get big at? not sure if my friends are lying to me but he said that even when he didn't want to get too big he got pretty big with the steroids. That being said it's not magic juice and it's all about how much I'm lifting and how often I go right? I want to achieve the body I want quickly because important trials are within 3 months!

Since I can't post URL's go to YouTube and type this in "Nani na Men's Health Junho de 2010 (NANI MAKING Of COVER MEN'S HEALTH)"
    That's the body I'd love to have, he's a soccer players.

Phased is offline Banned
    Before I can help you would you be willing to read a few articles so you can understand steroids , risk/reward and the effects on young men?
    Please read
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UH_Ndml26kU

Before I can help you would you be willing to read a few articles so you can understand steroids , risk/reward and the effects on young men?
    Please read
    Yeah I just read it, makes sense. Although I would like to hear my options on what I could do with steroids? Doesn't mean I will be taking them 100%. Thanks!

Phased is offline Banned
    In your case, your concerned about speed and endurance its sounds like you care a lot about soccer and want to do well. Development in your legs muscles and lungs in crucial into making you a better player..You want maximum Vo2 levels which is peak oxygen uptake or maximal aerobic capacity..wiki at a glance.)

I think there are some Chemicals and Drugs outside of steroids to help with strength and endurance besides you just hitting the steroids and hoping for the best, there is a new Chemical out called GW50156 which has shown great promise and have had a few people here have good luck with it. It is a oral liquid that you drink, I use it myself.

Another and or option is L-Carnitine Injections (High Potency) which helps improve muscle endurance and reduce muscle fatigue. Both of these are highly effective and do not mess with your HTPA, testicular function and will not screw you up at a young age. I also use this as well.
    Last edited by Phased; 10-18-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Sounds great man thanks for the help.
    2 questions, firstly, muscle endurance isn't muscle size is it? so will any of the things you've mentioned actually boost me in muscle size? or just helps with fatigue and strength in the muscle I already have? secondly, do any of these risk any hair loss? that's a big issue with me, wouldn't want that happening!

Phased is offline Banned
    2 questions, firstly, muscle endurance isn't muscle size is it? so will any of the things you've mentioned actually boost me in muscle size? or just helps with fatigue and strength in the muscle I already have? secondly, do any of these risk any hair loss? that's a big issue with me, wouldn't want that happening!
    None if what I suggested has any hair loss. By the Dictionary Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle or group of muscles to sustain repeated contractions against a resistance for an extended period of time. Muscle hypertrophy (Increasing Mass) is an increase in the size of a muscle through an increase in the size of its component cells.
    Last edited by Phased; 10-18-2012 at 04:11 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    op in all honesty you dont need steroids , look into ephedrine before the matches and thats about it

if you arent good enough now then steroids/peps wont change this

25mg eca half hour before a match and thats all you can do mate

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    op in all honesty you dont need steroids, look into ephedrine before the matches and thats about it

if you arent good enough now then steroids /peps wont change this

25mg eca half hour before a match and thats all you can do mate
    you can look into GW501516, it is known to increase endurance, and many here that have taken it will vouch for that statement. I'm getting ready to make a large purchase, and this will be my first time.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

you can look into GW501516, it is known to increase endurance, and many here that have taken it will vouch for that statement. I'm getting ready to make a large purchase, and this will be my first time.
    I agree but soccer is a sport where skill and quick on your feet is the main factor hence why i said ephedrine because no matter what you take it wont effect skill but ephedrine will have you wired which give you the burst of acceleration and the extra half head start and also the awareness which is needed in this sport

although TR will you be keeping a log on it? judging by the posts and your personality I think it would be a very detailed and informative log, I am also thinking about fighting again in the new year and th extra weight will be a hinderence but Im thinking this (GW 01516) to help this

cough AR-R sponsered log cough
    Last edited by DanB; 10-18-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    I would look to increase your endurance. Soccer is an endurance sport and you don't need muscle mass to be very good. Look at all the great players they are all lean. Remember muscle "mass" has to do with eating a surplus of calories with high protein. With the amount of cals you burn in your sport you would have to eat massively to gain muscle. Furthermore, if you take steroids you will put on said mass easier BUT once you come off steroids you will lose most of your gained mass if not all of it unless you eat massive amounts of food.
    Last edited by Brohim; 10-18-2012 at 12:39 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This may help or not but I take a b-12 injection weekly that I feel helps with energy and endurance, at over 50 I need all the help I can get.I will be looking into GW501516.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I agree but soccer is a sport where skill and quick on your feet is the main factor hence why i said ephedrine because no matter what you take it wont effect skill but ephedrine will have you wired which give you the burst of acceleration and the extra half head start and also the awareness which is needed in this sport

although TR will you be keeping a log on it? judging by the posts and your personality I think it would be a very detailed and informative log, I am also thinking about fighting again in the new year and th extra weight will be a hinderence but Im thinking this (GW 01516) to help this

cough AR-R sponsered log cough
    Ar-r doesnt' offer GW yet. So I'm making a bulk powder purchase. At 25mg dose/day, I'm going to have a multi year supply. I'm mainly using it to cut after the first of the year. 2 months ago, i was 225 and wanted to hit 250 by year end. So i've been nonstop eating. I stepped on the scale today, and viola! 246. 250 will be a slam dunk. I may go for 260, not sure if my back (arthritas) can handle it though. I'm already in semi constant moderate pain. So i will cut down to abouut 230 after the new year, and work on getting low teens bf%.

I'm going to make a thread (not a journal) about GW here real soon. Luvbyts opened my eyes that GW does pose certain health risks, which can be managed. So look for that today or tomorrow.

KarsenH is offline Junior Member
    Let me save you a bunch of time.

You're too young man, don't **** your body up. Wait. I know it's hard and I'm on the same boat. I'm dying to do a Test E cycle and have it all planned out to perfection but I'm too young.

KarsenH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Ar-r doesnt' offer GW yet. So I'm making a bulk powder purchase. At 25mg dose/day, I'm going to have a multi year supply. I'm mainly using it to cut after the first of the year. 2 months ago, i was 225 and wanted to hit 250 by year end. So i've been nonstop eating. I stepped on the scale today, and viola! 246. 250 will be a slam dunk. I may go for 260, not sure if my back (arthritas) can handle it though. I'm already in semi constant moderate pain. So i will cut down to abouut 230 after the new year, and work on getting low teens bf%.

I'm going to make a thread (not a journal) about GW here real soon. Luvbyts opened my eyes that GW does pose certain health risks, which can be managed. So look for that today or tomorrow.
    OT: Hearing where you came from and reading that. Man you're a inspiration story in it's own. Nice job man, you're impressive.

Thread Information