BIG-G is offline Banned

quick winny questions by BIG-G?

#1.) How long do winny tabs take to become effective in ur system??

#2.) Will i benefit from taking 75mg ed (split upthroughout day) instead of 50mg ed since there tabs and not injects?

*Note* after last shot of deca /eth ill be on 75mg ed of prop so i figured do 75mg prop/75mg winny every day for 6 weeks. (already one week in).

BIG-G

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    from some studies i have seen they find 50mg to be the best... i think that anymore and you body can no longer matabolize it.... plus you can even take winny eod because it has a half life of like 36-48 hours. I have had plenty good results with 50mg/ed. Plus if you have never taken it you might not like the sides that go along with it. I have horrible joint pains with it when i start.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: quick winny questions by BIG-G?

Originally posted by BIG-G
    #1.) How long do winny tabs take to become effective in ur system??

#2.) Will i benefit from taking 75mg ed (split upthroughout day) instead of 50mg ed since there tabs and not injects?

*Note* after last shot of deca /eth ill be on 75mg ed of prop so i figured do 75mg prop/75mg winny every day for 6 weeks. (already one week in).

BIG-G
    1) my workout partner is on a winny only cycle (c&k 50mg var), he has been on a month and can tell a pretty decent difference already...i would say the winny should kick in a few days in to the cycle, but you probably won't sse results from it until week 3 or 4

2) i don't see why it would be a problem to take 75mg of winny ED seeing as how 50mg ED is the optimal dosage for less advanced AS users (i.e. bros who are on their first or second cycles), just drink a shitload of water and watch the alcohol (if you drink)...maybe try it for a few days/weeks and see how your body reacts to it, if you have some bad sides or whatever, just drop the dose back down to 50mg ED

as for the 6 weeks of prop/winny, its hard to comment because i do not know what your entire cycle looks like...

BIG-G is offline Banned
    BIG RUSH and anyone else interested: (entire cycle..........)

wks 1-6 30-40mg dbol ed
    wks 4-14 deca300mg ew
    wks 4-14 t-eth 500mg ew
    wks 6-14 t-prop 100mg eod
    wks 14-18 t-prop 75mg ed
    wks 12- 18 winny 50mg ed
    clomid 300mg 1st day/100mg next 10 days/50mg next 10 days
    dbol brigde 10mg upon waking with breakfast for 12 weeks
    otc products starting with clomid, tribex, dhea, creatinee stack (2 kinds)

Next cycle:
    wks 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ed
    wks 1-14 600mg eq ew
    wks 1-14 nile sust 250mg eod
    wks 12-18 winny 50mg ed
    clomid therapy

BIG-G

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    18 weeker's phew my bals are shrinking just with the thought of that.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, thats a pretty potent cycle for a first timer....i would suggest some HCG maybe (i am not all that familiar with hcg so don't quote me on that...just a suggestion to look into)...also, why did you run prop (6-14) with your enanthate (4-14) like that? all in all i would say your ending it with a bang! winny and prop to end off a cycle is great....although, i like your next cycle much better...alot more organized

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I see a big difference in my results from running 50 mg and 100 mg. I really don't run less than 100mg ED in a cycle. I would do the 75mg ed.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    Plus if you have never taken it you might not like the sides that go along with it. I have horrible joint pains with it when i start.
    What do you mean by "when I start?" Do the pains persist for the duration that you're taking the winny, or is it just at first?

--dnb

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IM already aware that winny causes joint pain and stiffness along with some moderate muscle cramping if not enough water is supplied. Glucostamine/clondrotin/msm, will be added to the supplement intake soon!

Hey bigsd67, ur avatar is my winny tabs im taking now! u like em?? Must be 724 int c&k that ya got the pic from, or the tabs!

Big Rush, i ran the prop for the whole cycle cause i liked it too much to stop and its the same ingredients as a testenon 250, t-eth200mg and prop at 50mg. Hey ya can never get enough test right!!

Rickson, r u sure that at those dosages of winny, it wont make my joints lock up, or make my lower back spazz out for 2 weeks? Just my concern even though i asked about it. Ive got enough winny tabs to run 12 weeks at 50mg ed so im splitting it in half and saving 6 weeks worth for the end of my next cycle.

SHIT, i plan on turning into a fuckin monster with all this thinking going into this gear usadge!!! I got ahold of a pro wrestling school near by to train at. Need to start bodyslamming people before i start throwing people into traffic!!!!

BIG-G
    Last edited by BIG-G; 05-01-2003 at 03:27 AM.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G

I got ahold of a pro wrestling school near by to train at. Need to start bodyslamming people before i start throwing people into traffic!!!!

Are you sure this is something you really want to do? Those guys are a walking catalogue of injuries.

--dnb

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    from some studies i have seen they find 50mg to be the best... i think that anymore and you body can no longer matabolize it.... plus you can even take winny eod because it has a half life of like 36-48 hours. I have had plenty good results with 50mg/ed. Plus if you have never taken it you might not like the sides that go along with it. I have horrible joint pains with it when i start.
    bro, winny needs to be shot ed. not eod....people can shoot more than 50mg if they are expierenced. but it does put more stress on the liver....Madmax

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Split up the doses throughout the day. I did 20mg/ 3 times ed - morning, afternoon, evening. Very happy with the results.

I think spreading then out helps keep blood concentrations more steady and is better that a one time shot @ 50 mg.

Yes - go 75mg ed

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I already broke the pills in half,, making them 25mg each to spread out.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Joint pain isn't a real problem for me but cramping is at that dose so I have to take precautions there. If you are happy with the results of 50mg ED injectible you should see pretty much the same in oral form.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    THANKS BROS ONCE AGAIN!! BIG-G

Thread Information