snipeemall is offline New Member

Smile What is the best way to time your Anabolics?

Hi this is my first time in the forums here. I'm about to start a "Anavar " "Test P" stack, the "Anavar" comes in 20mg tabs and the "Test P" is 100mg. I'd like this stack to last 4 weeks but I only have 10ml of the test and 50 tabs of the Var. I'm not looking for huge gains, i'd actually just like to get tone and cut up. My question is, what would be the best way to take my doses? As in should I take the test every 2 days? Take the "Anavar" on an empty stomach? with food? I know timing is crucial with supplements, so what's the best way I can get the most out of this stack? Thank you guys very much.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is not enough product to run a cycle that will give you a result you would be happy with. Is not worth shutting down your natural function for. I highly advise against this.

8 weeks on Test p would be a better option. You haven't mention an AI or PCT.....?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Complete honesty...WASTE of time! You simply do not have enough to cycle with and 4 weeks will not yield any real results!!! Just the facts bro!

snipeemall is offline New Member
    Thanks guys....I figured as much. So Fit, you would still run 8 weeks of test even if yer trying to cut? I have more Var and Test enroute to me in the mail, so it should be here in time before I run out so I can continue the cycle. Oh and Fit2b, Ya I have Nolvadex for PCT and I plan on taking Tribulus for during the cycle. But still what is the best way to take my dosages?

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    Yep! Make sure you have all your proper gear to run a cycle the right way. Iv'e made mistakes back in the past and didn't have what i needed at the right time.

Make it simple and split the Anavar up into two doses AM PM. 40 to 60 mgs ED. I have noticed no diff in 3 to 4 times a day compared to 2 times a day. So 20mg in the AM and 20mg in the PM. Remember to always start off low dosage then work your way up never get in a hurry!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeemall View Post
    Thanks guys....I figured as much. So Fit, you would still run 8 weeks of test even if yer trying to cut? I have more Var and Test enroute to me in the mail, so it should be here in time before I run out so I can continue the cycle. Oh and Fit2b, Ya I have Nolvadex for PCT and I plan on taking Tribulus for during the cycle. But still what is the best way to take my dosages?
    You need to be more educated before you start sticking needles. This isn't meant to sound like an aas but the questions you are asking are rather basic and ones that everyone should have a solid grasp of before they start steroids .

Trib is garbage and will not help you, 8 weeks is the standard protocal for short estered compounds like prop, you made no mention of an AI, Nolva alone is not prefered for a PCT.

I suggest you read some of the stickys and become fully educated before you end up back here wondering what to do with your pee pee because it won't work! Please take this seriously...juice isn't a toy!!

Exactly Right!

Thread Information