olympia81 is offline Junior Member

am i ready yet?????

i just recently lost 80 pounds in 3 months!!!!!!!! i have decent muscle size natural i am down to 200 pounds and am 5'10 i would say that my b/f is about 13% or so....i have a little more to drop i say about 10 more pounds of b/f and my abs will be showing even though i have a slight overhang from my gut which is going away from leg lifts!!!.....here is my question should i drop the rest of my bodyfat natural or should i take winni and primo or clen ? or what would anyone suggest i take? then after how long should i wait to start taking anything to bulk up massive!!!! any help would be appreciated...thanks

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro, congratulations on shedding the weight!! that's awesome, and must have required some serious discipline!! Mind if I ask how old you are? That will better help us access what would be a good cycle (if any) for you.
    ~R.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    stay natural. 80lbs in 3months is very immpressive. I would wait till you plateau for a month of so before trying anything. Also, look into Clen and ECA Stacks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Stick with whats working. If your shedding fat like that natural, I would stay natural untill you are to the BF% you want. At that time, you can decide whether or not you want to do a bulking cycle.

dansteelman is offline Member
    thats a pound a day...How did you manage that one?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    yeah no shit?

sorry, 1.125 pounds a day...How did you lose that much without sparing a lot of muscle?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    must have cut off a leg...

I would lose that much weight if i cut off my penis

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    I would lose that much weight if i cut off my penis
    you as well?

to be serious, i agree with pheedno here entirely...you have put in hard work and done your countless hours of cardio with more than impressive results, so why change anything up if you don't have to? you are seeing your goals come to life without the aid of AS until you reach a point where you are not losing any weight. id say to set a goal right now to be down to a specific weight by the end of 8 more weeks, evaluate your new goals and what you are looking for, then consider using AS.

longhornDr is offline Member
    I want to know what it took to lose 80lbs in 3 months. That's an impressive loss even with something like DNP .

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if you can do it natural why juice?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    did you use DNP by any chance ? wow 80lbs in 3 months is like, did you get liposuction ? what the hell ?

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    i wanna thank everyone for their input i am 22 years old....when i was 16 i weighed 220 went down to 176lbs then went up to 205lbs at 6% b/f by the age of 18..... i stopped training and went full force into fast food i was wendy's favortie customer....lol everyone i hadnt seen in a while was like your a cow look how fat you got....i couldnt take looking like that anymore at 278lbs of pure fat lard....so i did what i knew best got back on the ball and was in the gym! I learned my lesson this time and it will never ever happen again i plan to train for competition and am looking forward to getting bigger than ever!if i can i will post before and after pictures you will all think i am taking something...oh yea i am taking hydroxycut,cla,zone perfect omega 3, and flax seed oil and i have a nitro tech bar at 11'o clock at night......lol thanks again everyone!!

Thread Information