m16a2 is offline Senior Member

when to DNP while on fina/winny/t3/clen/eca?

I am planning on either waiting for this cycle to end, or at least for the winny phase of the cycle to end before I start doing my DNP cycles.

I wanted some feedback though from the vets.

Thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not a vet, but I have done DNP , and am currently on, horray.... What doesages are you planning on going up to the DNP on. If you are low dosing I would say you can take it with the gear. If you are going up to heavy dosages I would say wait till the end. BTW, weren't you the one that told me to not take DNP and gear!!!!

Pain

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    bump.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    rampage what week are u on?????? how's teh cycle going for u... i'm on 3rd day love to hear inputs thanks

Originally posted by painintheazz
    I am not a vet, but I have done DNP , and am currently on, horray.... What doesages are you planning on going up to the DNP on. If you are low dosing I would say you can take it with the gear. If you are going up to heavy dosages I would say wait till the end. BTW, weren't you the one that told me to not take DNP and gear!!!!

Pain
    Sup brother... I was planning a conservative 400 mg/wk for 5 cycle. I think that will do miracles for me right now at my current state. t3 + dnp is supposed to be a good mix too from what I hear.

About gear and dnp.... in theory it is not a good idea, but fina/winny alone are not giving me those test-sides... no extreme bp, no sweats (believe it or not), no shortness of breath, and no increased heat... neither is the t3, but the clen and eca might.

So basically, this cycle is absolutely amazing in that it isn't giving me any sides!!!!! My dick works, no sweats, no permanant hard-on...

The strength isn't through the roof as many claim, but it definitely is helping with definition and some vascularity... fat is dropping too, but that is due to diet+t3+eca at this point... and activity of course.

At 400mg a week I think I could tolerate some gear in my system then. Tomorrow I am going for the 600mg mark. O BOY. I have all dark cloths to wear so I don't show my sweat. hahaha. I think next I might have to try some T3 and DNP . I don't know yet this DNP is doing enough on its own.

Pain

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Are you guys saying 400-600mg/week or per day?

I'm not using anything right now. I am seeing some great changes with my current plan without dnp . But I honestly think if I throw in 400mg /day for 5 days I will see some amazing results. What doya think dizzle?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I thought you shouldnt use DNP while on gear? Dont fuck yourself up rampage bro!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    I thought you shouldnt use DNP while on gear? Dont fuck yourself up rampage bro!
    One of my friends does DNP while on gear constantly and he hasn't ever had problems and he does go up to very high doses. The only reason I've heard to not do them together is DNP will make you so lethargic that the gear will be wasted because you won't be able to train as intensely as you normally would.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by nj_

One of my friends does DNP while on gear constantly and he hasn't ever had problems and he does go up to very high doses. The only reason I've heard to not do them together is DNP will make you so lethargic that the gear will be wasted because you won't be able to train as intensely as you normally would.
    Ok bro that would be a bad reason if any

palme, I am hoping not to fuck myself up! I doubt I will since I would not even consider going into high doses... and nj_ , your right on the money about the weakness.... holy shit does it make you feel like a whimy lazy bitch. but i am thinking that my body is in the state where fat loss is perfect, and DNP could be more effective at this point then it probably ever could be otherwise. i don't know if i want to waste the opportunity. maybe i will wait until I am tapering off the t3 to hit the dnp... that way I'm not taking 100mcg of t3 when/if i do it.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme

Ok bro that would be a bad reason if any
    Well, he didn't mind giving up a weeks worth of gear to preserve all his muscle mass, whatever works for ya I guess.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i read on elite that fina and dnp @200mg/day make you sweat like hell and lose tons of fat..

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=159243

neat, i might have to try this

Originally posted by dizzle
    Are you guys saying 400-600mg/week or per day?
    My Bad I meant per day, I must have not been thinking too much.

Pain

Just to let everyone know, I plan to start the DNP in the last 10 days of this cycle. That means, I will not be taking t3,clen , or winny, and will be just combining fina (for anti-cat and continued gains) and the DNP, low dose 200/400 likely depending on reaction.

I really would love to loose the weight now, but I will wait until I'm closer to the end of this cycle. I gotta say... this week has been incredible... strength is sky rocketting, and I am seeing and feeling some nice growth. Vascularity is really starting to increase, and muscle firmness is at an alltime high.

Keep me updated on if Fina can combat any of the lose in strength with DNP , I feel like a 100lb 14 year old girl now when I bench. haha.

Pain

pain -- bro, honestly, you shouldn't feel like you have less strength while on DNP . i felt like I had much less endurance, and like i was a bitch when it came to doing reps, but i could still push some weight.

make sure you got a spot, do low weights, high reps. remember your trying to cut when you use dnp. use cut excercises, not bulkers

Thread Information