True_Will is offline New Member

Angry Roid Rage??????????

Never really understood the term "roid rage " till now...For the last couple of days, I've come close to tearing people's heads off...everything seems to piss me off...Normally I don't have much of a temper, but lately I resemble a pitbull....

Current Cycle:

Compounds:Sust/Dbol
    Duration: 10 weeks
    Doses:500mg Sus (250mg every 3 days) + 30mg Dbol ed

I've put on about 12 pounds in 9 days, but my killer instinct is getting out of hand, it doesn't help much with the fact that I'm a bouncer at a night club.....I'm trying to focus my anger in the gym to push the weights....is anyone else going thru this right now, and how are you handling it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Roid rage is an afterschool special.

Test does increase aggression but as Humans we can control the aggression. Don't let AS be an excuse to commit irrational actions
    Also, dont do the dbol past wk4

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I also hope your a proper age

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    your buying into a myth....get your head straight.......you using it as a excuse to rage

take it to the gym

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Roid rage in my opinion is way to over exaggerated. Me and my friend are both on 750mg of Sustanon a week, and even with the Dianabol , no real change in aggression. I think this applies with a lot of other people too. I think it's more a case of confidence/energy and mainly psychological. Only thing I have slighty left is maybe being irritated a little easier then before, but it is nothing that can't be controlled. I'm more worried about increased sex drive, and the sudden urges sometimes to masturbate 2-3 times a day, now that part is bad.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    What made me more aggresive was deca . nothing real outlandish or anything but i did have some super intense workouts then...

Thread Information