Dbol 25mg/d wks 1-6
    Omnadren 250 500mg/wk wks 1-12
    Eq 400mg/wk wks 1-12
    Winny depot 50mg ED wks 8-13
    Ldex .25 mg ED wks 1-16
    Clomid 100mg/ED wk14
    75mg/ED wk15
    50mg/ED wk 16

this cycle was very pleasing both physically and mentally. I've gained a solid 20lbs of mostly muscle and strength has gone through the roof for me. I am thinking ahead and after my 13 wk layoff I want to be able to run another. I'm already knowing that I'm going to want to do another mass and strength cycle. So I'm thinking I want to use some enanthate as the test instead of the omnadren 250. So should I do the same cycle except use the enanthate instead or would there be a better choice of cycle? I like how the eq felt like it was doing a little bit of cutting for me after maybe the seventh week. The only concern for me really is the water weight along with the rapid strength and weight loss with the enanthate after the cycle. But if it's not that much of a factor then I'm not worried about it too much.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    use test enan with deca .

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    BUMP

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your looking for mass and strength without water, I would go with

1-4 75mg Prop ED
    1-13 500mg Enan
    1-12 400mg EQ
    7-15 75mg Fina ED

Clomid starts 3 days after Fina.

This should render some good results if you don't mind ED injects.
    Seeing as you used the same doses on the Test and EQ last cycle, it can be debated by yourself whether to up that. If you decide to, I would not up the Test above 600 or the EQ above 500.

Be sure to have a prolactin inhibitor and some an anti-e(Nolva or A-dex & Nolva)

Pheedno, thanks for the input. It looks like a great cycle. I've ben reading alot of your posts and the prolactin seems to be an issue with the fina. So i'm wondering if you would be kind enough to break down what I need for that and for how long, B6? I figure only while on the fina but I want to make sure. Also I didn't use nolvadex on my first cycle. Only the liquarim and the clomid post cycle. So would the liquarim help still throughout the cycle? If I need to add the nolvadex would you mind breaking that down in dose and weeks?

On the prolactin inhibitors, I would suggest getting bromo or Pergolide.
    If your not too worried about the gyno, then I think B6 throughout would suffecient with a perscription prolactin inhibitor as a back up.

B6, I've used at 800mg a day. I will suggest to gradually increase to that dose if you even go that high(I went that high because I was seeing signs of gyno). Thei has been some speculation on whether it can cause nerve damage, and while I am not a believer of this, it should still be taken into consideration.(hence the graduall increase).

You will want to take Bromo or Pergolide with Clomid post cycle. Not only will it prevent prolactin build up during that period but also, when prolactin is lowered, Testosterone is raised so it can be beneficial in starting natural test. Pergolide comes in .25mg pills. Start with a 1/4 pill and work up in 1/4's over a 4-5 day period for adaption to the body.
    If Bromo is the way you go, start off with 1/2 pill(1.25mg) and increase in 1/4's to a full pill over 2 days.

I would strongly suggest having Nolva on hand(I would even run 10mg throughout cycle). If gyno does start to appear, you want to have that ready in case it's from estrogen conversion and not a progesterone buildup. I suggest you use the search button and look for my thread on Prolactin/Progesterone explained from my research. It will break down why it's important to have an anti-e when taking a prolactin inhibitor.

Post cycle, I prefer Clomid(300/100/50), Nolva(20mg) and a prolactin inhibitor but the Nolva is not a must.

Pheedno... what do you think about the winny depot instead of the fina?

Winny would be fine. I prefer Fina but winny would be a great addition to that cycle as well(and you wont need the prolactin inhibitors)

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    600 test 400 deca for 10wks

throw in dbol in the beginning if you want

or
    1-12 525 prop or 1-10 600 enanthate
    1-4 50 drol
    6-12 75 tren ed

I wouldnt worry about prolactin at those doses.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Why would you want winny? You said you wanted mass and strength? Winny will just dry out your joints...Grab some halo or Var instead of winny.

Billy. I substituted the deca with the EQ mainly cuz of the deca-dick and added the winny about 1/4 way through the cycle (not till wk 8) because I wanted the extra strength along with the hardness. I would add the tren but it's too expensive and I really didn't feel like brewing my own. I guess I could. The halo and var I can't get and don't think I would take them anyways. i really didn't want to add an oral. The dbol I found out starts turning to estrogen after seven days of intake. I believe thats what I read. I will do some reading this weekend about the deca vs. the eq. but I think that pheednos' cycle with the exception of replacing the tren with the winny is do-able for me. it's gonna cost but what doesn't?

BUMP

Thread Information