robtay is offline New Member

Help please HELP!!!!!

Hey Guys!! Im doing Test E injecting mondays and thursdays doing it in the morning, everything is good goes in fine but by the night time my ass is so sore atleast for 3 days so I switched cheeks again went in good no pain but by the time I laid down so ****ing sore and that was on friday today still sore any suggestions out there!!!! to calm my sore ass........LOL

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robtay
    Hey Guys!! Im doing Test E injecting mondays and thursdays doing it in the morning, everything is good goes in fine but by the night time my ass is so sore atleast for 3 days so I switched cheeks again went in good no pain but by the time I laid down so ****ing sore and that was on friday today still sore any suggestions out there!!!! to calm my sore ass........LOL
    Test e will do that to ya, is it getting excessively red (besides from where u run the shit out of it lol)

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just be sure you are using the best sanitary practices. Been doing injections for years and got an infection recently.

Keep a steady hand and injectly slowly, moving the needle around in the muscle will cause micro tears and increased pain.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Most likely you are not being steady enough during your injection. Moving the needle even slightly in the muscle acts similair to a sharp blade, creating small microscopic tears in the muscle.

Try to be as steady as possibel and it will get better

Also if the gear u have has a thicker oil it can cause pain too. U can try heating water in a bowl and then setting ur vial in the bowl for a few seconds to thin out the oil. That worked well for me.

Thanks guys for the info first no red or bruising at all and yeah its hard as hell to do it in the mirror but someone said it could be cause its not real test but im see results and getting pretty big I also do 40mg of d-dol a day 20 in the am and 20 in the afternoon just hope my ass gets better....

Quote Originally Posted by robtay
    Thanks guys for the info first no red or bruising at all and yeah its hard as hell to do it in the mirror but someone said it could be cause its not real test but im see results and getting pretty big I also do 40mg of d-dol a day 20 in the am and 20 in the afternoon just hope my ass gets better....
    I found it very painful to inject my glutes or quads, my delts on the other hand had zero pain. Probably because of steadiness, but I also started warming it about the same time. So hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Also if the gear u have has a thicker oil it can cause pain too. U can try heating water in a bowl and then setting ur vial in the bowl for a few seconds to thin out the oil. That worked well for me.
    Your going to get me worked up lol.

The PIP is commonly believed to be caused by on of 2 things. 1) as I mentioned, an unsteady hand and 2) BA nd BB content

The amount of heat needed to change the viscosity of the oil that your AAS is suspended in, enough to make a bit of difference, is greater than that of warm tap water. Warming gear is a myth and an unsafe practice. I have never wrmed gear and only gotten PIP from my first cycle as I am sure my hand was unsteady.

The gear still, once injected IM has the same dispersement rate no matter if it's warm or not!

ok thanks guys for all your help Lunk1 your advise is well taken in.......again thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

The PIP is commonly believed to be caused by on of 2 things. 1) as I mentioned, an unsteady hand and 2) BA nd BB content

The amount of heat needed to change the viscosity of the oil that your AAS is suspended in, enough to make a bit of difference, is greater than that of warm tap water. Warming gear is a myth and an unsafe practice. I have never wrmed gear and only gotten PIP from my first cycle as I am sure my hand was unsteady.

The gear still, once injected IM has the same dispersement rate no matter if it's warm or not!
    No no no!!!! Jk lol it's just something I was suggested by some guys on various forums. Like I said I can't contribute the lack of pain to the heat, it was something I tried cuz I got tired of limping around lol but at the same time I changed injection sites which may have steadied my hand.

Just out of curiosity, why is warming it an unsafe practice? Bacterial growth?

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Hah. Yeah. I noticed that when I switched to a 25 (from a 27) the needle didn't move as much, and I had way less pip. I also was able to stop bringing my pins into the bathroom in order to run them under hot water. Had nothing to do with the oil being too thick-it was the needle that was too thin (for me to use, anyway).

No no no!!!! Jk lol it's just something I was suggested by some guys on various forums. Like I said I can't contribute the lack of pain to the heat, it was something I tried cuz I got tired of limping around lol but at the same time I changed injection sites which may have steadied my hand.

Just out of curiosity, why is warming it an unsafe practice? Bacterial growth?
    Exactly! While of couse you can place the vial in hot water and then still excersise safe technique. Some suggest running the barrel of the pin under warm tap water. I am so freaked out about infection that I don't play around with it anymore than I have to

Quote Originally Posted by senorrebo View Post
    Hah. Yeah. I noticed that when I switched to a 25 (from a 27) the needle didn't move as much, and I had way less pip. I also was able to stop bringing my pins into the bathroom in order to run them under hot water. Had nothing to do with the oil being too thick-it was the needle that was too thin (for me to use, anyway).
    See^^^^ before I could finish typing someone brought up running the pin under tap water. These techniques are just asking for trouble. Has anyone ever seen the doctor or nurse warm vials before you get an injection??? It's broscience.....

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know I've said this a million times but I stand by it. Quality steroids should not hurt or cause any pain. Testosterone Suspension being a possible exception.

I would be willing to bet most who have painful injections from a basic testosterone compound would not have a problem if they made a true human grade purchase. However, I do know enanthoic acid and can bother some people, but we're talking about a very small percentage of individuals. Propionic acid more so than Enanthate versions but the majority should be fine with a true product.

See^^^^ before I could finish typing someone brought up running the pin under tap water. These techniques are just asking for trouble. Has anyone ever seen the doctor or nurse warm vials before you get an injection??? It's broscience.....
    Ahhh I can see how running tap water over a syringe could b unsafe lol I thought u were gonna busy out with this bad ass explanation on how it can cause bacterial growth in the vial that eats the BA and cause u to lose an a$s cheek lol

Metel, most of these threads come from inexperienced users so I don't think gear quality is the issue with MOST

Ahhh I can see how running tap water over a syringe could b unsafe lol I thought u were gonna busy out with this bad ass explanation on how it can cause bacterial growth in the vial that eats the BA and cause u to lose an a$s cheek lol
    Not likely setting a vial part way will cause any extra risk of bacterial growth than there is in my sock and underwear drawer but....if nothing else I have better things to do than soke a vial in warm water when it does no real good.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my almost 20 years of pinning I have never heated the oil. Never in the vial and never in the syringe. I can trace all pip back to 3 factors. Location of the pin, how steady my hand was and how fast I pushed the oil in. Even today I can get some minor pip if I mess up any of these 3 things.

Not likely setting a vial part way will cause any extra risk of bacterial growth than there is in my sock and underwear drawer but....if nothing else I have better things to do than soke a vial in warm water when it does no real good.
    Haha just keep it separate from the sex toys lunk

But fair enough, advice noted.

Yup 600...got a bit yesterday in Delt from pushing to fast....which in turn causes me to be less steady as well.

Haha just keep it separate from the sex toys lunk

But fair enough, advice noted.
    Hah...you been reading my lounge threads lurker lol

Hah...you been reading my lounge threads lurker lol
    Actually I hadn't...but I am now ha

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup 600...got a bit yesterday in Delt from pushing to fast....which in turn causes me to be less steady as well.
    My left quad is sore from 3 days ago. I was in a hurry and now I'm paying for it.

Thread Information