Casanova is offline New Member

Ending Cycle Need Help

Just ending my cycle 400mg Deca and 400mg Test week for 8 weeks. I have 2 weeks to go. I have gone from 195 lbs to 214 lbs. I think I should have gained more but my diet was not up to par. Need to get better discipline on that for next time.

Here is my problem. I was promised Clomid for the end of the cycle but can't get it. If I taper off the test and deca will this help. I do have Proviron and Nolvadex can taking either of those help? I have enough deca and test to keep the cycle going to 12+ weeks but I would prefer to stop as planned and cut using Clen and Cytomel .

What are my options?

Thank You in advance.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Use Nolva in place of clomid - if you do a search on this you'll find plenty of bro's doing this.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First don't use cytomel without an AAS. You can use Nolvadex to recover but I prefer clomid. Do a search on Nolvadex and recovery and you should get the answers you need. By the way nineteen pounds is a nice cycle in my opinion.

Originally posted by Rickson
    First don't use cytomel without an AAS. You can use Nolvadex to recover but I prefer clomid. Do a search on Nolvadex and recovery and you should get the answers you need. By the way nineteen pounds is a nice cycle in my opinion.
    What do you mean "don't use cytomel without an AAS"? What is AAS?

I have used Clen and Cytomel in the past with GREAT results. And yes I taper off the cytomel using the 5%-40%-55% (Start Up - Full On - Taper Off) method. This works great for me.

Also should I taper off the test and deca or stay at the same levels till the end of my cycle?

Again Thank You in advance

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with the brothers that posted above.........and from what i've been hearing, nolva is an excellent replacement. some bros i know swear by it.
    if i can bring myself to do it, i might try some nolva to come off when i run my next one..........

i also agree that your cycle was very productive. just make sure you come off properly, or most if not all will be flushed down the drain........

peace I4L

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Both deca and test enan are designed to taper off naturally. continue to take 400mg of each then wait three weeks after your last injection to start taking nolva.

take 100mg nolva first day, then 40mg for a week then 20mg until you run out.

Can I start my cytomel - Clen cycle while on Nolvadex ? Should I use the Proviron for the last 2 weeks, end of cycle or not at all?

Thread Information