z28man is offline Junior Member

T3 w/ cutting cycle?

What up bros. Exams are finally over so Im GEARING up for my next cycle(ya, that was corny). This will be my 2nd cycle and will be a 8 week cutting cycle of prop/fina/winny. My first cycle was a bulker of which I gained 40 lbs, 25lbs of which I kept. Ive been doing a keto diet, and Ive lost another 10lbs, but I feel Im losing to much muscle. So in a week or two I'll start my cycle with a clean diet, and some moderate cardio. I was thinking of adding some T3 the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle with ECA, and starting clen after that. Just wanted to see what you guys thought. Im at about 205lbs, 5'11, 22.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see a problem with running the T3, especially with the amount of anabolics that will be present. In my opinion the real problem with T3 comes with running it "alone" as one might with clen or ECA...in most cases it will simply result in massive muscle wasting. You will, however, want to make sure you have your tapering "pyramid" suitably constructed to the time period you plan on running it. Also, what is your bodyfat % now and/or where do you expect it to be by the time you hit the T3? I'm sorry that I can't personally speak to the fact, nor do I know offhand of whether what I'm about to say right now is true or not, but I recall in my T3 research a significant amount of anecdotal evidence suggesting that T3 was more than a little "overhyped" unless you were already at a decent/acceptable level of bodyfat upon beginning. But you'll certainly want to search on that.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    T-3 would be an excellent choice, i love it you will have alot more energy while on it. how do you plan on pyramiding it.dont run it without an anabolic though or else you will suffer massive muscle loss.

I'll run it probably 4 weeks with a pyramid up and back down. Ive lost an inch and a half off my waist but my BF is still a little higher than Id like it to be so Im gonna do this CKD diet for another week or two with more cardio added. Its just difficult seeing my muscles getting smaller along with my waist. Im starting to see my top abs if thats any kind of indicator of where abouts my BF is. Ive still got the stubborn side handles no matter what I do, hopefully, the T3 will take care of that. Just one more question though, will the T3 offset my gains significantly? Im cutting so I dont expect 20-30 lbs, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 would be nice.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 is good, as long as you are on when taking it.

Pain

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    i know this hasnt got anything to do with the forum but is this a good contact if u know wht i mean

[email protected]
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-01-2003 at 07:09 AM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by wannabmassive
    i know this hasnt got anything to do with the forum but is this a good contact if u know wht i mean

Not trying to be a prick here, but the same rules on this thread apply to this thread right here as well.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, what an idiot.

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i think you can get away without using it, reason i thnk that is because i believe diet and cardio are just as effective sometimes...t3 has few pros and alot of cons...if there is any way you can cycle with out it than i would, im not a big fan of t3, if i was doing a competition i would use it but for no reason other than that, the gear your running will be sufficent to help with your body fat....Madmax

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Check this article out it everything you want to know about t3.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=t3%2A

JohnnyB

Thanks for the replies and suggestions bros (besides the request for a hook-up, lol)! Ive looked into T3 more and think I'll save it for down the road when I actually do competitions. Cycles are to costly and risky to minimize gains for a little less BF. Im going to keep a really clean diet (no more shitty keto though), cardio 3-4 times a week in the mourning upon waking, and hope that the tren will give some added results as well. I'll keep you guys posted on my results this time around. Take care.

Thread Information