lifeofchaos is offline New Member

Australias Syd Group has a whole new look, check it out!!

I attached a picture of their new packaging and it looks good. With a new look and there most recent new products to come out (300mg deca , 200mg eq, 200mg cyp) plus with a primobolan and a masteron in the works maybe they will finally start to grow in popularity in the bodybulding community like they deserve. They are a much better company then any of the Mexican based companys that are popular right now. Nobody in their right mind wants to touch anything from Ttokkyo now, and now that Q.V. isnt an exciting new company anymore, they are starting to really show their true colors. Theres more and more negative posts about them everyday across all the boards and that is mainly just because there newness has worn off now. Its not like they have lowered their standards, this is how they have always been. The same exact thing happened with Ttokkyo. This is because these companys are made in Mexico under Mexican vetinarian manufacturing standards. That is why companys like Brovel and Tornel who have been around for ages have never been a prefered choice with the knowledgable and experienced user. Syd Group, (formerly known as Grupo Commercial Tarasco and they were formerly known as Jurox) is made in Australia under alot higher standards then any Mexican veterinarian company. Another advantage is that they have been around along time, longer then most of the companys i listed above. I remember back when i had to choose mainly between Brovel, Tornel, Jurox and Denkall, but that was also back when the strongest deca you could get was 50mg, I used to use the shit out of those 50ml bottles of Norandren 50 and then I would compare bottles and have like 5 diffferent versions of the same thing and half were fake. Anyways, I just read these posts day after day about all of these other companys and I rarely see anybody posting anything about this company that as far as i can see, is what we all have been looking for in all those other companys and the only area they are lacking in is variety wich is changing as we speak. Maybe it will prove to be better when a company slowly takes its time and develops its self and is able to put a much higher quality product line on the market then a company that within its first couple years has 20 different products that most suppliers that I know if telling the truth wont let come anywhere near their cycles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Australias Syd Group has a whole new look, check it out!!-p1010338.jpg  

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    I've got some of there cyp, gonna be using that in my next cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like the kangaroo, I think I read a post thst said they were going to make primo.

JohnnyB

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    i already cycled their cyp and deca . make some really good gains on the stuff. i just ordered up some of their winnie and test susp....should be here soon i hope....i need to grow for the summer.. good stuff

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    got their eq, thought it was fake when i first saw it because i never seen anything from them except suspension and winny, should be interesting...

bizzump

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Damn......Thats a legit company? It looks more underground especially with that Kangaroo on the label...

EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member
    Anyone else have any opinions on this stuff, I just aquired some deca and I'm wondering if I should start using it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I like the kangaroo, I think I read a post thst said they were going to make primo.

JohnnyB
    Screw the kangaroo! I like the avatar!!

before i recieved my syd group gear i was was a QV man and all my buddies were the same way. i was about 6 weeks into a 14 week cycle and i ran out, and like i posted above i ended up using their deca and cyp for the remainder. the end results were a little better then i expected and it felt like i had uped my dosage but they were actually were the same. it was cool cause my guy actually had this stuff for cheaper so i took a chance and i played out to my advantage...just my dos centavos.

And Jason dont be mad about the switch from QV homie.......
    Last edited by Havvoc; 05-21-2003 at 08:05 PM.

FLA_MUSCLE is offline New Member
    If possible could someone please give me a decription of the old bottles. I think i have my first product from this company. My deca bottles are in a precription elongated bottle with a 10cc vial and a insert the bottles has the logo and a sticker slanted that says new nandrolona 300mg exp is oct 04 also a hologram on the bottom of the 10cc vial

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I just posted some pictures in the pictures forum of the bottles. It's a newer batch though...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=55152

Thread Information