Has anyone tried the Winny 50mg tabs and did they work to a degree? I

am planning on getting some, but dont see them around too often, want

to know if anyone liked them or not and if they are legit. Are they really

50mg in a tab? Please drop a post on you experience and opinion with

these tabs...doses would help also. thank you

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont think anyone here has tried winny, sorry

Bro, several companies make 50mg tab winnies. It really depends on the quality of the winstrol whether or not they are going to 'work'. If you wan top-of-the-line winstrol go with zambons. Do you know what kind your getting?

built4life is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    Bro, several companies make 50mg tab winnies. It really depends on the quality of the winstrol whether or not they are going to 'work'. If you wan top-of-the-line winstrol go with zambons. Do you know what kind your getting?

Not Yet all i know is that they are yellow squarish looking tabs. the only 50mg tabs ive ever seen. most of the other winny tabs i have seen have been the 2mg and the 5mg tabs. and then ttokyo has some 10mg tabs. i just dont see them around as much and i can get these for a good deal compared to buying the injectibles which hinder my workouts due to the site pain.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    we had blue ones no marking they were the eye pee ** from britian. They worked pretty good for the price we got them for

Originally posted by built4life

Not Yet all i know is that they are yellow squarish looking tabs. the only 50mg tabs ive ever seen. most of the other winny tabs i have seen have been the 2mg and the 5mg tabs. and then ttokyo has some 10mg tabs. i just dont see them around as much and i can get these for a good deal compared to buying the injectibles which hinder my workouts due to the site pain.
    Have you checked out the 'Steroid Pictures' forum. Do a search there and see what you can find out. Or better yet, post a pic(if possible) in that forum and see what responses you'll get.

honeybun is offline Female Member
    I have just started using winny 50's from eye pea also and they are blue. i will let you know my results in a few weeks.

Originally posted by honeybun
    I have just started using winny 50's from eye pea also and they are blue. i will let you know my results in a few weeks.
    I love those little blue pills. I got great pumps and muscle hardness. By far his best oral. And for the price you can't beat 'em.

ShawnRay is offline New Member

Umm

If they are yellow they are British Dragon. They are great and should say 50 on one side...YUM-E, Shawn

aggie96 is offline New Member
    50mg ** winnie tabs worked great for me. they're small blue tabs with no insignia on them... and i know there are some people out there that aren't fans of ** gear, but i have to say my experience with their winstrol has been a great one. just my humble opinion

Thread Information