the prop is offline New Member

testosterone propionate

Hi everyone,

I have been on prop now for 5 months straight and feel and look fantastic, my goal was never to put on massive amounts of size. I just wanted to be carved and shredded for summer which im close to my goal. I've been on anavar for 8 weeks now off it and let me tell u wat a difference it makes if u want to gain strength and also burn fat fast but the prop also helps a hell of a lot.

My question is why do u need to stop test prop or run it for only 3 months?? i mean I've done blood tests and am very healthy, kidneys, liver and every things running fine.

btw im 30
    weight 79kgs
    with about 5% bf
    height is 5"8

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the prop
    Hi everyone,

I have been on prop now for 5 months straight and feel and look fantastic, my goal was never to put on massive amounts of size. I just wanted to be carved and shredded for summer which im close to my goal. I've been on anavar for 8 weeks now off it and let me tell u wat a difference it makes if u want to gain strength and also burn fat fast but the prop also helps a hell of a lot.

My question is why do u need to stop test prop or run it for only 3 months?? i mean I've done blood tests and am very healthy, kidneys, liver and every things running fine.

btw im 30
    weight 79kgs
    with about 5% bf
    height is 5"8
    Longer your on it the more chance u have of shutting your hpta down for good.

i dont believe that for one second!!

look at schwarzenegger, the guys got 5 kids last one he had was in "97 and he started roids at 16. Plus a friend of mine got his mrs pregnant while on prop and the baby is healthy to. So i believe just on prop will NEVER shut u down, i could understand tren with test but not just prop.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    5% lol. I love how people just throw out single digits let alone 5%

well thats wat i got measured at 2 weeks ago when i just stopped anavar , so luv that bowldawg lol

well thats wat i got measured at 2 weeks ago when i just stopped anavar , so luv that bowldawg lol

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Alright shut me up with a picture. A picture of you.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the prop View Post
    Hi everyone,

btw im 30
    weight 79kgs
    with about 5% bf
    height is 5"8
    Dosages?
    Frequency?
    And doctors advice if you don't mind.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

look at schwarzenegger, the guys got 5 kids last one he had was in "97 and he started roids at 16. Plus a friend of mine got his mrs pregnant while on prop and the baby is healthy to. So i believe just on prop will NEVER shut u down, i could understand tren with test but not just prop.
    ALL test shuts you down. Shut down is the act of natty test production being stopped. This occurs whenever test is introduced to the body!

well thats wat i got measured at 2 weeks ago when i just stopped anavar, so luv that bowldawg lol
    5% is crazy low. The act of staying at 5% for ANYONE is a super huge accomplishment. Your talking comp level or better BF%. What method of measurment did you use??

warmouth is offline Productive Member

Not again.......

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Test Prop turns you into one of these after months of continued use:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	troll.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	128324
    Seriously OP, running any test shuts you down, and the longer you are on, the harder it is to recover, if at all. It has been proven, weither you believ it or not. Be careful with yourself and good luck!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5 months is a long time to be on a cycle man. What dose of prop are you taking? What are your PCT plans for when you come off?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    See you in the HRT section in 10 years....

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    Alright shut me up with a picture. A picture of you.
    A pic or youre lying.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with everyone above.

Having said that, I would go long ester if I was going to stay on for a long time. So many injections!

if you do shut down for good - can you reverse that? thats what TRT is right? I only do 8 week cycles but I mean - is this something fixable if it happens?

Im pretty sure the OP was/is a troll DG.

Yea I can tell - no pics is a dead give away.So im gonna hi jack his thread real quick --- lol ---so Im not a heavy user - Ive done 1 cycle so far - one more planned then I might not do it ever again - so im not worried about this issue - I am just curious about it....I hear everyone so scared of shutting this HPTA down but thats fixable right?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got a lot to learn Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Yea I can tell - no pics is a dead give away.So im gonna hi jack his thread real quick --- lol ---so Im not a heavy user - Ive done 1 cycle so far - one more planned then I might not do it ever again - so im not worried about this issue - I am just curious about it....I hear everyone so scared of shutting this HPTA down but thats fixable right?
    Everyone gets shut down when they do a cycle. High levels of exogenous testosterone tells the testicles, "ok boys, we have enough test, shut it down." After a week or two the testicles are completely shut down. Then you stop taking the exogenous test and your body is left with nothing. That is why PCT is necessary, because it helps the body kick testosterone production back into gear.

thats my question tho - normally PCT will get you back in the green right?? ANother words --- ill be ok if i do what im supposed to right? lol

I only ask - because I want to have kids in the next 4 years --

The HPTA, Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis is the name given to the system of organs that regulate testosterone production in men. It's the thermostat for your body’s natural production of testosterone. Too much testosterone and the furnace will shut off. Not enough, and the heat is turned up, to put it very simply.

When you introduce supraphysical amounts of exogenous testosterone to your body, the HPTA shuts down/thermostat turns off. During PCT the goal is to "turn back on the furnace" and reboot our HPTA to begin producing our own testosterone once again.

However, TRT/HRT is not just for those individuals that are unable to reboot HPTA, but also for those that are simply low or not producing adequate amounts of testosterone and experiencing symptoms of Andropause .

Oh ok ...thanks man - this made me feel better about a cycle next month. And yea - i had LOW TEST and high ESTROGEN BEFORE I ever took any AAS - so I might need it anyway i would imagine? Thats what 20+ years of being fat and NEVER exercising will do to you ....

Oh ok ...thanks man - this made me feel better about a cycle next month. And yea - i had LOW TEST and high ESTROGEN BEFORE I ever took any AAS - so I might need it anyway i would imagine? Thats what 20+ years of being fat and NEVER exercising will do to you ....
    I recall your story bro. You've come a long way and have taught a few along the way as well.

Brick is offline Member
    I'm fairly new to the Internet forum world. What is this troll you speak of and what is the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka View Post
    I'm fairly new to the Internet forum world. What is this troll you speak of and what is the point?
    Start your own thread on this topic bro.. Thanks

Thanks bro - honestly I was in the best shape - mind set - and routine as ever before --- but this damn hurricane screwed that. lol Gym was closed over a month - and for 27 days FEMA was feeding us --- packaged HIGH SODIUM HIGH CARB crap. 2200 cal per meal!!! But now im back on track -- eating next to perfect --- 240 + grams of protien, under 40 grams of fat, etc...fasted cardio 5 days a week in the AM and weight training 4 nights a week ..... so im trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka View Post
    A troll is usually someone that posts simply to get a rise out of people. Sometimes someone is called a troll because they are big, huge, lying liars.

The point? Some people have too much time on their hands. There are some people that get banned and come back to say stupid things or ask stupid questions just for childish revenge.

its hard enough to figure out whats true and not true with AAS -- trolls only make it 50 tmes worse

Atomini is offline Banned
    This member is a troll, and I advise people to stop replying to this thread, and to stop taking him seriously.

I agree ^^ My conversation is with DG.

its hard enough to figure out whats true and not true with AAS -- trolls only make it 50 tmes worse
    I think that is one of the reasons that the people in charge started identifying knowledgable, trustworthy, helpful members...so new guys would know who they can trust. There are always going to be conflicting opinions here because everyone is working off of personal experience rather than real science, but you can usually see a consensus develop in a thread where a majority of people are in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    This member is a troll, and I advise people to stop replying to this thread, and to stop taking him seriously.
    I am only responding now to DigitalGorilla's questions.

Speaking of which, DigitalGorilla - you can start your own threads with these questions and more people will see it because they won't be hidden in this thread.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Do u plan 2 stop this cycle ?. Or r u going longer.

yea - sorry - my fault for originnally jacking this thread once i found it was a trolll..... but again -- thanks to everyone for the help --- I know im a worrier - so I ask alot of stuff --- but better safe than sorry ...so thansk again guys --- im gonna keep you guys in the loop with my next cycle...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Exactly dg you can never know enough im on this site maybe a little to much lol. But i just like reading and learning this stuff so im safe there are a lot of intelligent guys here good luck with your next cycle mate.

Thread Information