halosinfire is offline New Member

Bioreaktor D-Bol question

Should the BioReaktor d-bol read "METAHANEHOH" or "METAHAPOCTEHONOH" (of course some of those letters are Russian, but you get the idea)?? I'm getting conflicting information. Some say the "METAHANEHOH" is fake, which is what I have, other people are saying its new and completely legit.

Any help is appreciated, especially if you're a veteran and know what you're talking about. I posted the same question on a different board and the most common response was "I'm not sure if your gear is fake or not bro".

Thanks guys.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    No clue? Ill bump this thread.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know a source that has both brands of Russian D-bol...
    Of the two brands BioReaktor is suppose to be the SHIT! Much stronger and is also faked less then Akrihin... Akrihin's are supposed to be one of the most counterfitted brands of D-bol going around...

If anyone knows this one he does... Give me a few to get back to you...

halosinfire is offline New Member
    bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is in my man own words and he has legit shit sitting right in front of him... His spelling is different from what you have on your post... And from talking to him legit Bioreaktor are much better quality then Akrihin D-Bol... Alot of Akrihin on the blackmarket are fakes anyway...Hope this helps you out...

"New brand METANDIENON from Ukrain's firm "BIOREAKTOR" is very strong and good"

Thread Information