Thread: Help!!!!!!

wesh is offline Junior Member

Help!!!!!!

First. I wanna say hi to everyone and im glad to be part of this forum. I read alot of info and there seems to be a lot of knowledge here. So i worked out all my life. But now i wanna compete. Im 33 and 5'10 i weigh 212 lbs. I started taking test 250 and 400. I take it every second day. 1cc per shot. I also started taking hgh. Been on both a month now. Most people tell me i should be cycling something else like tren with the test. My diet is very clean. 300 g protein/day carbs a bit higher. Other things i take are fish oil pills, bcaas, vpx redline, animal pak viamins, diff prepumps. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks :-)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome Wesh.

Please take a moment and lay out your entire cycle including dosing amounts and PCT.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wesh
    First. I wanna say hi to everyone and im glad to be part of this forum. I read alot of info and there seems to be a lot of knowledge here. So i worked out all my life. But now i wanna compete. Im 33 and 5'10 i weigh 212 lbs. I started taking test 250 and 400. I take it every second day. 1cc per shot. I also started taking hgh. Been on both a month now. Most people tell me i should be cycling something else like tren with the test. My diet is very clean. 300 g protein/day carbs a bit higher. Other things i take are fish oil pills, bcaas, vpx redline, animal pak viamins, diff prepumps. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks :-)
    Thanks.

What is pct??

Oh sorry post cycle. I plan on staying on test and not coming off it. But i will cycle the tren or whatever else i take

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Welcome Wesh.

Please take a moment and lay out your entire cycle including dosing amounts and PCT.

Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What exactly are you taking?

Im taking sust 250 1cc. Then two days later test 400. 1cc. I keep alternating like that. I take hgh. 3 iu 5 days on 2 off

Good luck.

So what would you recommend? Ive done lots of reading. Im new to this but it seems like so many people take it diff. So what im looking for is the best way??
    Last edited by wesh; 10-27-2012 at 01:02 PM.

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    You would be better off taking 1/2 cc of each twice a week. With 2 different doses, you are not keeping stable levels and will experience more sides. You can load one syringe with both in it.

Thanks for the input road to huge. I will definately try that

Thread Information