Thrower is offline New Member

winstrol depot (zambon) and finaplex-H

I have been looking into doing winstrol for a while. I am a pitcher and I want to put on some lean mass. I have heard by many that winstrol is the throwers steriod just don't over do it because of the joint issues.

The cylce I think I would like to do is:
    Winny 50mg eod - 5 weeks
    Tren (Finaplix -h) eod (dosage unsure (transdermal)) - 5 weeks
    Clomid

Here is where I need input. I would like to take the finaplix-h transdermal with DMSO gel. Is this an effective way and what dosage should I use as a beginner. Also what is the likeliness of Gyno with these two cycled. Would it help to throw in some Nolvadex with this cycle or another inhibitor and how show I use it. Do you think that it would be worth it and are a lot of the gains from something from this kept.

I was also thinking to protect the liver I would use milk thistle ed
    and drink cranberry juice to ease the kidneys. Maybe even a little flackseed for the heart.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Your going to want to run the tren for atleast 6 but 8 would be best. Dont mess around with DMSO either. Its not as effective and youll end up smelling like shit all the time. Making an injectable is almost as easy as the DMSO. Chances of getting gyno is very very low. Neither of those compounds convert to estrogen.

Winny 2-6 or 8 weeks 50mg ED
    Tren 1-8 75mg ED
    clomid

chinups Guest
    If winny is like what some people say I would think about doing someting else. prop-anavar with the fina. Unless this is off season and you will not be throwing everyday cause if you are throwing everyday it may cause more bad then good.

I am not a pro just an average reader on board. Bump for bros who are ballplayers

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use Test Propwith Fina to keep your dick functioning
    Good Dosage would be 75mg Prop ED/Tren 75mg ED/Winny 50mg ED
    I've done transdermal fina with androsol and it sucked..now i inject and love the results. When running test I suggest using L-Dex or Letro througout and then standard clomid at the end.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How old Are you and what are your stats/size?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    you should look at doing some eq to keep your joints oiled if your doing the winny.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    you should look at doing some eq to keep your joints oiled if your doing the winny.
    or deca but be aware that many compounds like deca and eq are traceable for a long time after your cycle.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by FedSki

or deca but be aware that many compounds like deca and eq are traceable for a long time after your cycle.
    I didnt think eq did anything that beneficial to your joints. I know deca does. Please correct me if i am wrong. And do you have reasons to back?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    bump...............,i am thinking of doing fina and prop, winny would be great but it kills my joints, and while playing ball my body can't take it. How about if i throw some anvar in there, could i run it all 10 wks, i know anything over 8 is stress on the liver but has anyone ever tried this cycle.. thanx

Thread Information