projectsherv is offline Associate Member

clomid feels funny?

ok i just took 6 clomid about an hour ago. i also took 2 multivits, 1vit c, and 2 zantrex3 which has no ephedra and caffine only, i take zantrex every other day and i have never felt like this. i almost feel like im on ecstacy, is clomid supposed to feel like this?

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Well do you feel

like dancing and using glow sticks? If so, you are probably on ecstacy.. And next time only take 2-3 not 6 becuase you will be up all night bro..

Just kidding, taking clomid should not really give you any effects similiar to ecstacy, where did you get this stuff from?? What brand is it? Color?

-EC

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    clomid does not get you high. although 6 at once is a lot to take and there may be some interaction with the other stuff you take. i suggest you even out your doses throughout the day.

still come back to us and let us know what brand it is and what it looks like.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    it is generic im assuming, very tiny small white pills w/ a dash on one side, with a bitter taste just like nolvadex . the feeling may have been stress and anxiety because i was about to take my final exam but im not sure.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i bet this guy had some clomid laced with X

Thread Information