JRjuice is offline New Member

Deca/Test Cycle..too risky?

Im on a deca (300mg) test (200mg) cycle for 10 weeks and thought I could get some anti E's and clomid..Now I Just found out I cant get them.. Should I keep going or quit just the test? Should I stay on the deca? Combined is to risky YES...NO?? HELP!!!!! Are the mg levels low enough not to worry?? I DONT WANT GYNO!!!

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    unless you already know that you are prone to gyno then i would say stay away. Those are some really mild doses though, not really worth it in my opinion, but i think you would be fine nonetheless. you should be fine combined at those levels. The gyno is a risk you always take though.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I definitely wouldn't just stop your cycle if it has already begun. You should be fine in the gyno department with those dosages. But keep in mind that everyone is different. I'd continue the cycle and search around for the clomid, etc. Make SURE you have your Clomid or you will have a hard time keeping your gains.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    JrJuice, you dont really need to worry about man... I did a deca /test 400/600 mg cycle with dbol at start.. I didnt get shit (Gyno wise), and still got great gains.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    how close until the end of your cycle should you get on clomid in order to recovery properly? I thought i read it usually helps 10-14 days.

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    that seems pretty safe but im no expert this is just the info i have gained from forums also from what i have learned 200 of test is pretty much what the body produces on its own and want produce that much gains anyway but I think you definatly need clomid or at least some supps like chyrsin, once again im new to all this so dont take my word to the bank, keep asking and searching to for certain

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember that EVERYONE is different in this department....the saying "some bros get gyno just by smelling a bottle of test" didn't materialize out of the blue; some people are VERY, VERY prone...here's to hoping you are not.

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    You're using pretty low doses of test and deca so you have much less of a risk for gyno. Most guys see problems with deca gyno when they go 400mg and up, or combine it with more test. I really think you should try to get nolvadex just in case though. That won't help with gyno from deca, but in this case it would probably be the estrogen + progesterone so knocking out the estrogen can't hurt.

Thread Information