shane85 is offline New Member

Nolva on Plane???

Hey guys hows it going
    Im planning a sust/dbol cycle which will consist of

week 1-4 dbol 25mg/ed
    sust 500mg/week

however in about 10-11 weeks im going to mexico (mazitland). Im a little worried and concerned whether or not I should start before. I would love to be big for mexico, however the way its planned out I would have to bring some nolva and clomid on the plane with me. what do u guys think??? any ideas, advise, etc.?

Thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: Nolva on Plane???

Originally posted by shane85
    Hey guys hows it going
    Im planning a sust/dbol cycle which will consist of

week 1-4 dbol 25mg/ed
    sust 500mg/week

however in about 10-11 weeks im going to mexico (mazitland). Im a little worried and concerned whether or not I should start before. I would love to be big for mexico, however the way its planned out I would have to bring some nolva and clomid on the plane with me. what do u guys think??? any ideas, advise, etc.?

Thanks
    First off, do you Mazatlan, Mexico? IF so, youll have a badass time! Dont be worried about bringing that on a plane. Youll be fine. But, on a different note, it doesnt sound like you are ready for a cycle. Stick around here for a little while and do your homework
    good luck

Blog Entries
    Are you 17? Stay away from steriods , youre too young. Just take it easy for awhile and have fun in Mex!

shane85 is offline New Member
    No man im 18. Hell yeah mazatlan mexico its gonna be awesome. grad trip 10 000 grads! If I were to bring it on the plane and they saw it, any ideas what I could say!? I dont think they would know what it is just by seeing pills

flexington is offline New Member
    i'm goin to mex for vacation in a couple months...wuts a better party place? cancun or mazatlan or puerto vallarta? i heard all are pretty bumpin...any reccomendations? for younger crowd....

Blog Entries
    Mazatlan is cheaper than cancun, and i also had a better time. Go with Mazatlan! Never been to puerto though.

Thread Information