jrp
    jrp is offline New Member

Tren/ prop cycle Q's

Hey guys I'm not doing this cycle just thought I'd ask a few questions about it to further my knowledge on all compounds before I'm old enough to finally do one! If you could answer all that would be great!!
    1) how long should a Tren ace/prop cycle go for
    2) how offer do you pin?
    3) how much dose each pin?
    4) pct? How long and what?
    Thanks guys!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrp View Post
    Hey guys I'm not doing this cycle just thought I'd ask a few questions about it to further my knowledge on all compounds before I'm old enough to finally do one! If you could answer all that would be great!!
    1) how long should a Tren ace/prop cycle go for 8wks typically
    2) how offer do you pin? Every other day.
    3) how much dose each pin? Depends on strength of compounds.
    4) pct? How long and what? 4 wks typically.
    Thanks guys!
    Reds..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    First Tren should NEVER be a first cycle option. Test only is recommended to help weed out side effects. Since you have not cycled at all then I will leave that as my only answer!

jrp
    Yeh lunk1 I know that.. I never said I was doing it said I'm getting my knowledge up on all compounds, cycles etc. is pct 4 weeks of just Nolva or add clomid? And because tren only converts to prostegen and prop is a short acting would the use of an AI be necessary? Would would a sample cycle of these two look like including pct? Might be easier to work it out. Thanks in advance!!

jrp
    What would a sample cycle of these 2 compounds look like? May be easier to work out thanks!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    An AI is paramount with tren /test. Prolactin issues can be kept at bay by keepinf your Estrogen down.

I understand the need to research but if your researching a possible cycle for WHEN your ready then why not research a solid Test only cycle???

jrp
    Because with a test only first cycle I've gained knowledge of by reading up on this site. But because tren doesn't convert to estrogen, gyno and testicular atrophy shouldn't be a problem and with the prop because its a fast acting does it still have time to convert? Which AI should I run bro jus armidex? I have no idea on the dosages of AI's yet and is it pinned or?

Because with a test only first cycle I've gained knowledge of by reading up on this site. But because tren doesn't convert to estrogen, gyno and testicular atrophy shouldn't be a problem and with the prop because its a fast acting does it still have time to convert? Which AI should I run bro jus armidex? I have no idea on the dosages of AI's yet and is it pinned or?
    This is not true.

Tren and Prop can give you gyno and testicular atrophy, respectively. You need to learn about prolactin and how testosterone , regardless of ester, can/will shut down your own production of testosterone.

Read up on AI's and SERM'S to acquire a better understanding of these compounds.

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Progesterone/Prolactin Induced Gyno

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.UI2UgmfX_fs

jrp
    Thanks MickeyKnox, will get onto that bro. So pin every second day with both? And would 75mg tren and 125mg of prop each pin be good dosages?

Eod for both. And i would change that dosing protocol around to 75-100mg eod tren and 50-75mg eod prop for the first time using tren.

But, i DO NOT recommend you using tren for the first time using AAS. Test only should be your first cycle, as Lunk already pointed out.

jrp
    So every other day would be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday an so on or? Yeh man I know my first cycle will most likely be test e 10weeks at 500mg/week..when I'm old enough of course in 2017.. haha. How come tren is dosed more than test?

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Tren.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UJLsG2fX_fs

So every other day would be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday an so on or? Yeh man I know my first cycle will most likely be test e 10weeks at 500mg/week..when I'm old enough of course in 2017.. haha. How come tren is dosed more than test?
    Good for you bro! Wise decision.

jrp
    Seems so far away! thanks for the help brother appreciate it!!

Anytime.

Thread Information