Swole03 is offline New Member

Lightbulb cycle question Paaaaalease :)

Hey all well I didn't get the 50ml bottle of test 250 I once asked about earlier he couldn't get it but I did end up getting 2 bottles of 10ml bottles of test 250 qv brand. I'm still going to do 500mg a week tho but since I never cycled I'm going to ask you a question, the resonable thing seems for me to do is take 1cc/250mg on monday and 1cc/250mg on thursday to even it out. I've heard 1 shot of 500mg once a week could cause oil abbses. The dealer had a wierd plan to take it and I don't think I'm going to do it his way everyone said it was way out of line. You guys care to give me alittle advice if no one responds I'll prob. go with the monday and thursday thing. Thanks in advanced.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Monday/Thursday is the way to go. So what does your cycle look like?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    500mg would be 2cc with thge test you have, it won't give you an abcess.

How lod are you and if I've asked you before, I'm an old man so I forgot

JohnnyB

Mon/Thur here also. I always rotated between L&R glutes.

Swole03 is offline New Member
    Thx, dayum that jessica simpson is one fine cookie, I'm 23 to the old man . So 500mg 2cc once a week and 1cc monday and 1cc thursday. both get ya to 500 a week is there any advantages or disadvantages between the two? One more thing I remember now a friend of the dealer thinks I should do a pyrimid type thing like start out 1cc work my way up to the highest point then come back down to 1cc. You guys let me know I want to ask alot of questions and read alot more before I go through with this plus it will give me more time to save and get more stuff I'm not like some of the people out here aka.(especially the kids at my gym) trying to find a quick way out and soon as they get it they do it no questions asked nor research done, dumb if you ask me lol. It seems I'm at a sticking point I've tried everything to get me higher and higher but seems I'm to a stopping point. I'm hoping this 1 cycle for now will be enough to get me back on track. I'm also waiting for my nolvadex to come through the mail . To the person that asked what the goods are right now its just 500mg of test 250. Had some eq but needed money so I sold it off. I might get some anadrol as well for 3 dollars a pill but kinda worried about that toxicity to my liver. If the price is right I might get some winny and take it at the end of my cycle to help cut up the mass I already have and will gain from the test. Have a good day bros .

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Two times a week, mon/thurs is good. Blood levels will be a little more stable.

Or you can do 1cc shot every 84 hours.

Thread Information