99%_FrEaK is offline New Member

FrEaK-needs your help

hey, i need your guys opinion i will make this as short as possible i am 6'5
    263 12%bf i am in the middle of my cycle but it seems stuck this is what it looks like basicly
    d-bol 25mgs ed
    test 250 mgs m/w/f total 750mgs
    this is were i am at right now i am 4 weeks in gained 28Ilbs already
    but i fell like my cycle is starting to slide backwards like i have made no progress in 3-4 days i am thinking of stopping the test enth at week 5
    and changeing to sustonon 250 at 500mgs a week for 4 weeks until week 9 i only have enough for 4 weeks then in week 9 i would start the test back and start tapping down until week12 oh yeah at week 8 i will start winny at 50mgs ed for 6 weeks and i am going to clomid;proviron ,clen ,nolva post cycle i need to know if any of you guys have changed post cycle and did it work i think i am stuck on the test it is just not as of effective and i am not goimg to change the test to
    1000 mgs a week i think if i changhe it will give me a new spurt let me know what you think my goal post cycle 275 10% bf

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what does your diet look like bro? have you not been sleeping well? the simplest explanations are usually the best. I would continue the test (which one is it btw) for the remainder of your cycle. What is your cycle btw? i see the AAS you are running but for how long? 4 weeks and gaining 28 pounds is incredible. no need to feel like your cycle is slipping.

if you are running a long ester test like cyp or enan I would presume that you will see more gains as they are just becoming active. heres a bump for you...

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    stick with the test. don't expect the same gains each week. make sure you eat well all the time and load up with carbs after a training session. plenty of protein - i'm sure you know all that.

99%_FrEaK is offline New Member
    thanks for the replys my sleep has been a factor this week i am not sleeping well i am to pumped all of the time. my diet is real clean i get about 4000-5000 cal ed depending on the day protien 300-350 ed
    carbs about the same the majority coming right before workout and right after my cycle looks like this
    4 weeks d-bol staggered 25 mgs ed
    12 weeks test enth staggered up to 750mgs a week
    6 weeks winny 50 mgs ed
    my d-bol i take like this i take it for 8 days then i quit for 8 days
    i repeat this 4x total 32 days on d-bol its like i get a jump start every 8 days so i am really only on the d-bol for 4.5 weeks and i have 4.5 weeks of off time in my cycle this has worked great for me like i said i gain 28ilbs in 4 weeks and i have almost no bloat i guess iam just greedy
    and want 28 more pounds

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah 60 pounds in a cycle would be insane. i think you will be ok, just work on keeping all that you have gained!

peace

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    your a tall guy like me (6'6) get bigger first then worry about cutting later on

Thread Information