NAS
    NAS is offline Junior Member

Hgh Effectiveness Etc?

Hey ppl, I've received a massive bonus from work and have decided to spend it on HGH.

I wanted to know which is the most effective cycle as regards to gaining lean muscle, burning fat is cocnerned?

Also, how long before I get to c da effects?

Please all u ppl who have tried it, come share ur experiences with me

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    how many cycles have you done..how old are you, how long have you trained.....Madmax..

Solrock is offline Member
    Need more info NAS about your history (like madmax said).

Also, what other AAS are available to you?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, just so u know and im only saying this because i dont know ur age. U should be over 30 IMHO to run gh. If ur over 30 plz give ur stats like my brothas up top asked for and we'll be glad to help.

OG

NAS
    Well, I'm 2o years old..have been training since I was 16..howevr, been injured for the last year or so, so my strength and weight gains have diminished.

As far as being 30 is concerened that is bull, I spoke to a friend who said he knew a bodybuilder that was supplementing AAS alongside HGH.
    After 1-3 months, he was cut and ripped like you wouldnt believe.
    He was only 23, and I know who the guy is, but i would neva ask him as i don;t know him that well

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    have you guys checked out info on IGF-1 vs GH? it might changes a few guys minds, check it out!

the key points were: HGH converts to IGF-1 in the liver (different amounts per person) and prices, IGF-1 is expensive but not close to GH

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You will not see the benefits of HGH unless you are going to do large amounts with large amounts of AAS. At 20 years old you are better to invest in the AAS. As far as IGF-1 goes it needs to be IGF-1r and even then their have been mixed reviews. No where near the results of HGH however in my experience.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    the R3 versoin of IGF-1 right?

I believe some people respond much better to GH then others.. if its not broken why fix it, just my theroy

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Rickson
    You will not see the benefits of HGH unless you are going to do large amounts with large amounts of AAS. At 20 years old you are better to invest in the AAS. As far as IGF-1 goes it needs to be IGF-1r and even then their have been mixed reviews. No where near the results of HGH however in my experience.
    I agree, at 20 you can for get about HGH. Wait 15 years and at least 3 more for AAS. This will give you time to learn about AAS and get your training and diet down.

JohnnyB

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by NAS
    Well, I'm 2o years old..have been training since I was 16..howevr, been injured for the last year or so, so my strength and weight gains have diminished.

As far as being 30 is concerened that is bull, I spoke to a friend who said he knew a bodybuilder that was supplementing AAS alongside HGH.
    After 1-3 months, he was cut and ripped like you wouldnt believe.
    He was only 23, and I know who the guy is, but i would neva ask him as i don;t know him that well
    Hey dude im NOT saying it wont work for u or anyone else under the age of 20 for that matter! Do some research first before u go listening to ur friend. As u get older ur gh levels are reduced. In ur early 20's u have enough natural gh in ur body that theres really no need for anymore. Do u understand where im coming from now? GH gains are permanent. There can be allot of bad sides that u wouldnt want to have for the rest of ur life that could come from using gh at ur age. But hey its ur body do with what u want!

OG

NAS
    I appreciate all your advice bro...I have been doing sone research and am fully aware that the best gains are obtained using hgh alongside AAS, particularly insulin .

maxx is offline New Member

HGH

Originally posted by NAS
    I appreciate all your advice bro...I have been doing sone research and am fully aware that the best gains are obtained using hgh alongside AAS, particularly insulin.

one word of advice, insulin is very dangerous with people lacking experience, it can cause many problems, ranging from diabetes to blindness.

watch your self. DO RESEARCH, AND LOTS OF IT.

then kick ass.

Thread Information