hard-game is offline New Member

the time is now....

ok fella's please excuse my newbie attitude, first and foremost here are my stats: im 24 years old, 5'6" and 170lbs. i have been lifting for about 3 years always natrual (well besides the creatine and all those andro products....) i took a year off of lifting cause of a crazy girlfriend....now ex! thank GOD, and i wanna hit the gym again but i lost so much strenght and size that im intimidated to train hard and dont want to do those andro prodcuts anymore, i wanted to do a 1st time cyle to get pumped and back in the gym like i use to be. now my only problem is side effects and gennetics...all my older cousins and uncles juiced alot and all got bad side effects all got gyno tried everything to get rid of it until they ALL got the operation. now im concerned about getting gyno cause believe it or not when i was on 19 nor androII and anabolan i started getting gyno, i completly stopped and it mostly went away besides a small bit of fat around my nipples but not as much when i was on the andro cycle....i saw on the list that anavar is a great a.s. of choice, do you recomend that on a first cylce or just start with the test, i dont need to be a monster right away just want to get back in the mentality and feeling good quick . any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    you really need to do some research. however . . .

gyno should never be a problem as long as you take the appropriate drugs when necessary.

i suggest you get back to the gym and strengthen your ligaments, joints and condition your body for a good while before you start a cycle.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    fedski nailed it, get back in the gym, get your diet clean, and go into this first cycle feeling strong. Anavar is great but rather expensive, but if you have the cash i would throw it in. make sur you have your whole cycle planned out.. including post cycle... kman

hard-game is offline New Member
    well i need to do some research before i hit that first cycle i want a simple one, i dont need to over due the cycle thats why i asked if i should just start out when im back in shape on just test or any other cycle that you fella's could reccomend post too. im gonna keep researching im not one that just dives into things with out knowing and asking alot of questions. i wanna go on a cycle that will help me keep most gaines and little to none side effects, so as you can see i dont need to go on one of those incredible hulk cycles....at least not yet, i was to start with just a cycle that will put me back in the groove after im back in shape, thanks for the feedback...i appreciate it.

Thread Information