Thread: Cycle Advice

r3n3 is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

What's up guys. New to the forum world so take it a bit easy on me lol! Im 6 foot 195lbs and ready to start a new cycle in a month. Usually I get my advice from dealers or friends from the gym but I think it is time I hear from out side sources. This is not the first time I do AS but no way do I consider my self a expert in any way! I am planning on doing Decabol 300 (300mg/ml) Supratest 400 (400mg/ml 200 en and 200 cyp) and third would be Propionat 100 (100mg/ml) which I hav never tried and willing to substitute something else if recommended. btw all injectables. What do you guys think? Im thinking all three twice a week for 10 weeks? Again I am no expert and want to learn more then I know.

Training
    Mon Chest
    Tue off
    Wed Bi Tri
    Thur shoulders
    Fri Legs
    Sat back
    Sun off

Dont want to over train the muscles, is that good? Should I hit something twice a week?
    Nutrition is a must of course but thats another thread lol

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r3n3 View Post
    What's up guys. New to the forum world so take it a bit easy on me lol! Im 6 foot 195lbs and ready to start a new cycle in a month. Usually I get my advice from dealers or friends from the gym but I think it is time I hear from out side sources. This is not the first time I do AS but no way do I consider my self a expert in any way! I am planning on doing Decabol 300 (300mg/ml) Supratest 400 (400mg/ml 200 en and 200 cyp) and third would be Propionat 100 (100mg/ml) which I hav never tried and willing to substitute something else if recommended. btw all injectables. What do you guys think? Im thinking all three twice a week for 10 weeks? Again I am no expert and want to learn more then I know.

Training
    Mon Chest
    Tue off
    Wed Bi Tri
    Thur shoulders
    Fri Legs
    Sat back
    Sun off

Dont want to over train the muscles, is that good? Should I hit something twice a week?
    Nutrition is a must of course but thats another thread lol
    Welcome!

What are your stats in the way of age, bf% and cycle history?

10 weeks is not long enough for deca and test e and c that you have suggested should be run for longer than the deca as the deca has a longer ester. Prop should not be pinned twice per week and the only way that prop would come in handy in this situation is to perhaps kickstart you cycle or end the cycle to bring PCT on faster. Which brings me to my next question, what is your planned PCT?

Do you plan to run HCG ? Do you have an AI on hand?

Thanks for the reply! I am 26 and hav never done an official bf% but I started with simple equip as my first then supratest400+tren as my second and now i am here. I have read the half life of prop was 1-2 days thats why I planned everything twice a week(mon and wed). What do you specifically suggest I do per week if I only hav 10 ml of each? (if not the propionat test I also hav the option of doin Andro 250 also 10ml)

PCT clomid and nova, starting one week after my last injection. day 1 Clo 200mg and 40mg nov, then 10 days of 50mg of coo and 20mg of nova and last 10 days just 20mg nova (21 days total) I got this from an article i read which i can post if thats allowed. It worked when I was done wit the tren+test400

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the reply! I am 26 and hav never done an official bf% but I started with simple equip as my first then supratest400+tren as my second and now i am here. I have read the half life of prop was 1-2 days thats why I planned everything twice a week(mon and wed). What do you specifically suggest I do per week if I only hav 10 ml of each? (if not the propionat test I also hav the option of doin Andro 250 also 10ml)

PCT clomid and nova, starting one week after my last injection. day 1 Clo 200mg and 40mg nov, then 10 days of 50mg of coo and 20mg of nova and last 10 days just 20mg nova (21 days total) I got this from an article i read which i can post if thats allowed. It worked when I was done wit the tren+test400
    Your profile says 23?

So you've got 10ml of test 400, 10ml of deca at 300mg/ml AND 10ml of test prop?

PCT should start 2 weeks after last pin, not 1 week if you run these long esters. Also I prefer do dose Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

stpete is offline Banned

You need a significant amount of more gear. Your PCT proposal is not right either.

What are your goals and would 10-12 weeks of use be too much for you? Cause what you currently have is simply a weak cycle.

Sorry lol I tried changing it in my profile but it wont let me at this time.

But yes sir each are 10ml vials. What do you think? If I do 1ml a week (split between x number of days) the bottles would only last 10 weeks, what do you suggest so I could do more then 10 weeks

stpete... You think thats weak? I thought it was a lot lol! (I am also on a budget) this is only my 3rd cycle so what do you think I should be doing different? and 10-12 weeks is not to much its just wit the amounts I hav I dont think it will last longer then 12 weeks. (10 ml vials of each) How much of each a week and for how long do you think I should go?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I would tinker with your diet as well. 3 cycles and 195 at your height, there has to be something lacking. I would say you should be 210. Of course everyone is different. You getting your diet dialed in for this? And you need quite a bit more gear. Good luck!

warmouth... Can you give me a quick overview of your diet when on your sups? Its always a hit or miss when I try the diets I see online (fast metabolism), Im always in fear of get a belly if I take in to many calories.

byronBem is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

Thanks for the advice. I have primo in I.M. version darts. Is this just as good or does it need to be oral for some reason??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you are all over the place and don’t understand steroids . My advice is do not cycle anymore until you are more educated and ha e enough $$ to do things right.

Thread Information