WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

Teens and Anavar

Hey guys,

Ok, I did a cycle of Anavar only, at 30mg every day, for 5 weeks, when I was 15 years old. My strength went through the roof back then, not to mention about 10 lbs of mass.

But now I'm 17(turning 18 in a month), and I was wondering if I should add anything else. I'm thinking about doing 30mg of Anavar again, ED, and possibly something else.

It is critical to mention that I am looking for a very SAFE cycle. So please no androgenic steriod reccommendations. 17aa steriods are O.K., as long as they are not too powerful.

For example, what do you guys think about adding Anadrol ? I know it's pretty kidney toxic, so I was wondering. How about Winistrol? I heard that's pretty safe.

Like I said, I just need something very safe, on par with Anavar, for someone my age (17/18). Nothing crazy like Deca or Dianabol or any testestore ether.

So here's what I'm thinking:
    1.Anavar
    2.Low doeses of Anadrol
    3.Winistrol

Thank you very much guys.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are to young. Wait until you are older. No AAS is safe at your age in my opinion.

The thing is though dude, I've already done it, so what's the point. Besides, I'm going to do at least Anavar by itself anyway...it's not like you or anyone else is going to change my mind.

If you have already made up your mind why are you asking for advice? Just because you have done something once doesn't mean it is smart to do it again.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hey, Take Rickson's advice. He knows what he is talking about. He is well respected and could probably help you out with the right diet and some workout routines where you could see great gains. I am 32 and thinking of a first cycle of anavar for 9-10 weeks. You have so much natural test right now that you should make great gains just working out hard and eating right. I was 6'4", about 165 when I was 17, a walking bean pole. I am now 6'4" 212, weight and size do not come easy to me but, I still think I have room to put on another 10lbs naturally at my old age.

Just because anavar is mild and given to children and women for certain conditions doesn't mean it is the right thing to do in your situation. I hope you think about it a little more. Good luck and there is no way I could afford anavar at your age, I just had enough $ to pay my car insurance and have a little beer money left over.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    KID!u are way to young !!!!!!!!for one two ur clueless on the as matter .u want a safe cycle no androgens but 17 alk are ok ??u know what that does to ur liver ?u say a anadrol ????which is one oif the most toxic thing out there not to ur kidneys to ur liver ,and has the most sides ,so from what i see u r very cluelss and u will get hurt .im not givin u anay advice and im urging everyone not to eaither !!!!

To ScottP-I am making great gains right now, no doubt about it. What I was looking for, again, was a combo of drugs I could use to compliment Anavar . Like I said, I am not really sure of another drug that is close to being as safe as Anavar, and that's why I'm asking. I do have enough money to pay for it. Thanks for the reply by the way.

To big N-I meant to say that Anadrol is toxic to the liver, not the kidneys. My mistake. Thanks for confirming it's toxicity, I wasn't sure exactly how toxic it is, but if you say it's really bad, I'll take your advice.

To anyone else-Again, I'm looking for something safe to complement Anavar. I was thinking Winistrol and possibly something else(no Anadrol for me now), and I thank you for your continued opinions.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    do not do to oaralsat once specially when tehre both 17 alk ,like winny and var even though var is on the mild side ,i reccomend creatine as i comlpiments it reall good 10 gr a day since it stimulates the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle ,it helps.

sp9
    Looks like you are determined to do it. The members here are really good about not recommending roids to people they feel should not take them. I have seen them not recommend to much older people because of their individual situations so they are not ganging up on you even though it may feel like it. I respect their opinions because they have a tremendous amount of experience and many have learned from their mistakes and try to keep other people from repeating them. With that said, there is plenty of info out there on the net about what is considered a low side effect alternative that goes well with anavar . I suggest you do some searching on your own. Once you find something come back here and search on that info to see what others say about it.

I would also suggest you do some searches on prior messages where people your age have asked for advice. Look for replies from people titled "VET" since they are the most experienced. You can learn much, even if it isn't wht you want to hear it can expand your knowledge of the subject.

One more thing, When I was your age I had a study class with a bunch of the football players, they were taking pills in class like crazy. They were bigger than everyone else but they did not know what they were doing and were risking their health. Every once in a while I run into one of them and they all look like total crap now. The best thing you can do is develop a habit of working out for life and never quit no matter how busy and stressful your life gets. As you get older you will naturally stand out because so many people fade into slobs as you go along.

Again, good luck, and be as safe as you can. And not to be a smart ass but when you come into the site it does say:

"YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE (18). USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY."

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    listen to what everyone has to say...there right

Ok, from the suggestions from ScottP and Big-N, I've come up with the following idea for me:

1. Anavar -30mg-Every Day
    2. Primobolan Tabs-75mg-Every Day
    3. Creatine-5g-Every Day

For 8 weeks.

What do you think about that? Big-N, I made sure that I didn't combine two 17-AA steriods , like you said. Scott, I looked for many "complements" to Anavar, but the majority of the steriods I found were used for preparing for competitions and making muscles harder. There was also Winistrol, but the side effects were a little too steep for me.

If this is your first time reading this post, see my original post to see my situation I am in before you comment please.

Bump

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    You are to young. Wait until you are older. No AAS is safe at your age in my opinion.
    You got it bang on Rickson.

Willpower, the longer you wait the better results you'll get. When your body is mature you'll get wicked results on mild cycles.

sp9
    Man, I am definitely saying to re-think it. Rickson has good advice. I am saying that if you are going to do it know matter what someone says then research your behind off and maybe reconsider after talking to more experienced people. You are 17, like I said before, your test levels should be through the roof, and you even said you are making great gains without the help of drugs. Demitri just gave some great advice as well, if you hold off until later then you will get better results. I am 32 and workout regurally and eat well, I started using weights at age 15. I still think each year I can put on 5-10lbs naturally. Even though I am considering a first cycle, I am very nervous about it at my age. They are serious drugs with serious potential side effects. And by the way, I have been researching and learning about this for about a year and a half, don't come here in one afternoon and think you are enlightened, take your time.

Anyway, I hope you decide to keep up with the natural gains you are having and not try to rush into this. Even though you have done it before, that does not mean it is the right thing to do now.

No one in their right mind would recommend a 17 year old self administer these drugs you are talking about, so I don't think you will find the support you are looking for here unless it is from other people that are too young.

Peace!
    Last edited by scottp999; 05-03-2003 at 05:04 PM.

To Demetri and ScottP-Thank you for you opinions guys. I know that steriods are dangerous. That's why I'm not going with anything too crazy.

Does anyone think that anavar and primobolan is a good combo? They are not harmful to each other, right? 25mg of Anavar ED and 75mg of primo ED(see above post) for 8 weeks shouldn't be that harmful right? Can anyone answer me...(please, no more posts saying "I'm too young". It's not like I'm doing Dianbol at 400mg a week and combining it with Testesterone Suspension or something like that. It's friggin low doses of Anavar and Primobolan. And stop acting like I'm 12 years old. I'm going to be 18.)

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member

Re: Teens and Anavar

Originally posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Hey guys,

Ok, I did a cycle of Anavar only, at 30mg every day, for 5 weeks, when I was 15 years old. My strength went through the roof back then, not to mention about 10 lbs of mass.

But now I'm 17(turning 18 in a month), and I was wondering if I should add anything else. I'm thinking about doing 30mg of Anavar again, ED, and possibly something else.

It is critical to mention that I am looking for a very SAFE cycle. So please no androgenic steriod reccommendations. 17aa steriods are O.K., as long as they are not too powerful.

For example, what do you guys think about adding Anadrol ? I know it's pretty kidney toxic, so I was wondering. How about Winistrol? I heard that's pretty safe.

Like I said, I just need something very safe, on par with Anavar, for someone my age (17/18). Nothing crazy like Deca or Dianabol or any testestore ether.

So here's what I'm thinking:
    1.Anavar
    2.Low doeses of Anadrol
    3.Winistrol

Thank you very much guys.

YOu need far more education on AAS before you even think about going any further. Wait until you are 21 and then hit the cycles. Or if you must, stick with 100mgs of PRIMO and 30mgs of ANAVAR. A-bombs are one of the worst things for you...asking that question tells me that you need to do more homework, and take the next couple years and educate yourself better so you don't HURT yourself.

Ok thanks steak, I think that's what I'll go with. 75mgs of Primo and 30mgs of Anavar everyday, plus creatine. But I have a question. For how long? When I researched, I read that about 8 weeks would be optimum for such a cycle. What do you guys think?

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Willpower, I think you really need to listen too these guys warnings. I have been researching this stuff for about a year and i still have alot to learn. I am about to be 21 and I am still not sure if i am going to do a cycle this year or not due to my age.

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    Ok thanks steak, I think that's what I'll go with. 75mgs of Primo and 30mgs of Anavar everyday, plus <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> . But I have a question. For how long? When I researched, I read that about 8 weeks would be optimum for such a cycle. What do you guys think?
    First of all, besides being too young, you haven't done nearly enough research to juice. 75mgs of oral primo will do nothing for you. You probably won't find legit oral primo tabs anyway. Any oral primo is just a waste of money because it is highly ineffective orally and you need megadoses to see any results. Even if your mind is made up and you're going to take some steroids , DO MORE RESEARCH. You're showing that you aren't ready at all by your questions. I started steroids at 19, but I had done a year's worth of research before starting a cycle. I also busted my ass and supplemented with tons of FOOD, protein, and creatine until I plateaued before juicing.

If you have a source that's selling primo tabs, I really don't know if you'll be getting real gear anyway.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Sounds like you have your mind made up. What I want to know is where does a 17 soon to be 18 get the money for var and primo tabs? Which 75mg a day is a waste.

You need to go back and read this thread, every Bro that gave you good info. You'd thanks for their opinion, then act like they never said anything. Still asking what would be a good combo, then coming up with another cycle for suggestion. Your not listening and your not going to, so why should anyone even answer?

JohnnyB

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Sounds to me like your stuck on a 17aa cycle. That means your stuck on not using injectables. that means your scared of needles. therefore you are not ready.........

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Sounds to me like your stuck on a 17aa cycle. That means your stuck on not using injectables. that means your scared of needles. therefore you are not ready.........
    Good point. I decided I wasn't ready a few years ago when I chickened out at the pharmacy and was too embarassed to buy my needles.

A friend offered to get them for me but I decided that if I couldn't buy the pins I shouldn't do the juice. I grew a set of balls and walked in and bought, the rest is history.

I used to have a fear of needles too, but my desire to grow was bigger than my fear

First of all-
    I am trying to research this. That's why I started this thread in the first place. And the reason I was so redundant is because no one was giving me an answer if 75mg of Primo and 30mg of Anavar is any good.

But now...
    Ok, so 75mg of Primo is not good. It's worthless. But they cost so friggin much! So I'll scratch them too. *Scratches head* I guess Anavar only. Yes, I do have the money for Anavar and some Primo, but not enough for above 75mg of Primobolan a day.

Another thing: In terms of the needles, the reason I am avoiding injectables is because I read that they could really mess up my natural testesterone now. I definitely do not want that to happen, so I was looking for something safer(although slight liver damage is OK), and that's why I decided on 17aas. When I turn 21 I'm going to start using injectables and what have you, but for now I am looking for something to complement Anavar that will give me good gains.

Back to the drawing board:
    So far I have eliminated: Winistrol, Anadrol , and Primobolan

So right now my cycle looks like this:

1.Anavar 30mg ED
    2.Creatine 5g ED
    For 8 weeks.

Again I ask the question, is there anything else that could complement this BESIDES the drugs I eliminated above?

EDIT:

I was looking online, and I found another drug that caught my attention: Miotolan(aka Furazabol). I know it's supposed to be for increasing speed or some shit and has only a slight anabolic effect(compared to higher level drugs), but that's fine with me. In terms of sides, all I saw was liver toxic at high doeses(40mg a day and above)

So here is my new cycle:

1.Anavar 25mg ED
    2.Furazabol 20mg ED
    3.Creatine 5g ED

For 7 weeks.

And I can get this for $300, so I think that's pretty good.
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 05-04-2003 at 06:54 AM.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Damn, why are kids so not ready to listen to reasoned advice from experienced guys? It doesn't matter whether your steriods are oral or injectable - all steriods can mess up your natural test output. I'm pretty sure your cycle will shut you down. Whether your body will recover is another matter (due to your age).

I've said this loads of times before to teenagers that post here but few of them listen. I'll try again though . . .

1. YOU DO NOT *NEED* TO JUICE AT YOUR AGE - YOUR NATURAL TEST WILL BE VERY HIGH

2. JUICING AT YOUR AGE COULD AFFECT YOU ENDOCRINE SYSTEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Another thing: In terms of the needles, the reason I am avoiding injectables is because I read that they could really mess up my natural testesterone now. I definitely do not want that to happen, so I was looking for something safer(although slight liver damage is OK), and that's why I decided on 17aas. When I turn 21 I'm going to start using injectables and what have you, but for now I am looking for something to complement Anavar that will give me good gains.
    Anything you take though is going to affect your natural test? Even Anavar. Anavar is supposed to have a very negligible effect on test levels and this is why it is prescribed to women and children. Those prescriptions are in amounts much lower than what you’re going to take. Plus you’re still a teen and the effect could be un-predictable.

Maybe it's my age talking but I would be more concerned about liver damage than test levels. Test levels are more likely to come back than re-growing a liver.

Do your Anavar as you want, add some injectable primo (100 mg /week). My prediction is that you'll make great gains, feel like you were right. Within a month after your cycle is done you'll be back to where you are now, a month after that you'll be weaker than you are now.

It took me until I was 27 to hit a plateau, even then I don't know, I was curious and that's why I did my cycle.

Ok, so FedSki says that my endocrine system will be shut down for the rest of my life regardless. Of course, I've already done Anavar at 15 years old, and I am fine, and in fact making great gains with my own natural test right now.

Then on the other hand, demetri is telling me that my test levels will bounce back after my cycle of Anavar and Furazabol. He tells me to worry about my liver even at those ridiculously low doses. And does he realize that when I did it when I was 15 I stayed as strong as I was when I was off of it...in fact, I didn't lose anything! After all, all Anavar does is pull more phosocreatine into the muscle cells. It's not like it's increasing my blood testesterone levels temporalily.

So to anyone new to this thread, please read my last post above, and STOP TELLING ME I'M TOO YOUNG. There are people YOUNGER THAN ME(I'm 18 for shit's sake) that are using Dianabol and Equipose and they are not dead like you guys think I will be(LOL). I know guys that were using when they were 14 years old! I'm not lying!! So please, either recommend something else or dont post at all.

Side note: demetri I told you already I'm not going to use Primo. Look at my last post to see my new cycle I am thinking about.
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 05-04-2003 at 07:32 AM.

WillPower,
    I am not going to offer any advice on your situation but I would like to say thank you for handling this thread in a mature manor. Often those who get advice they don't want to hear approach everything with a negative attitude but you have not done that to this point. That tells me a lot about your character and maturity. I wish you the best of luck with the decisions you make.

demetri is telling me that my test levels will bounce back after my cycle of Anavar and Furazabol. He tells me to worry about my liver even at those ridiculously low doses.
    Demetri didn't say that, he said that you're test levels are more likely to bounce back than re-growing a liver. Very different than stating your test levels would come back. I have no idea what will happen to your test levels.

You already seem to have all the answers you want.

If you want a safe cycle (you mention this in your first post) you'll stick to injectibles in low doses. It seems to me that you've made up your mind already and you're going to do it anyway. Don't look for approval to help justify your decision.

IMO injectibles are safer than orals .... granted that really depends on the injectibles. Safe is the goal of your cycle so it's good that you canned the oral primo.

IMO it just doesn't make sense to say that liver damage is more desirable than lowered test levels. Test levels generally bounce back in mature bodies (25+). I have no clue what will happen in yours.

Good luck with your cycle.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I give up.

sp9
    Willpower. Why don't you go get your natural test level checked now by a doctor or order the test through healthcheckusa.com? (Post the level here so us older guys can be jealous). Then when you do what you want, give it until a couple of months after and have it tested again. I think from what people are telling you here they are afraid your test levels may not go back to where they were and that might not be good because it will limit your natural gains in the future resulting in less progress over the long haul which will influence your dependence on drugs in the future.

I wish you the best and if you get some tests done, post the results so we can all learn from it.

To ScottP-That sounds like a friggin good idea!! But, I'm not going to start doing that cycle(see 2 posts above) until about a month. But I definitely will check that out!! www.healthcheckusa.com I think that is definitely a good idea. And thanks for the good wishes.

To Demetri-I'm like you, I'm not really sure what would happen to my testesterone levels and endocrine system if I try injectables, so I am going to forget about them. And again, thanks for the good wishes.

To rickson-Being mature is the only way to get honesty

To anyone else-I will keep you informed how this goes. I will do the best I can to protect my liver; i.e. drinking 2 gallons of water a day(I do that now anyway), supplementing with milk thistle and cranberry extract. I really appreciate you guys helping me out...originally I was going to take Primobolan and Anadrol !! Whew!

Ok so one more time, here is what I plan to do 1 month from now:

1.Anavar 25mg ED
    2.Furzabol 20mg ED
    3.Creatine 5g ED

For 7 weeks.

Thank you guys for all your support and kindness!!

Anybody got any other comments...

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, this was a pretty good post to read. You did a good job defending yourself. Normally i would tell you that you are too young, but as you said, you are intent and we are not going to change your mind. I have a friend who did Anavar 30mg/ed for 8 weeks when he was 16 and he had great results.... He did take ALA (for his liver) and was taking all of the protein and what not.... Hope that helps, you probably dont need anything else other than the anavar; also to be safe. Hope everything works out, even though........... yeah you know...

Thanks for the good wishes bro

I'll take ALA along with milk thistle and craberry extract too now.

Thread Information