Thread: how much?

go4gold is offline Member

how much anavar?

I am currently 160lbs roughly, i was at on time 180, but that was from my first cycle, i was 146 before i started that cycle. i am over takig shots and fucking with the harsh steroids , i am planning on taking a cycle of just anavar alone, i was wondering how much i should take, i was planning on taking 50mg/ed for 10 weeks, i plan on doig this cycle 3-4 times next year and 3-4 times the year after. i am planning to either drop down to 152lbs or advance up to about 167lbs, these are 2 weight classes i plan on either competing in, my main goal and pretty much my only goal is to gain a shit load of strength, not mass, my other goal may be to just cut up a bit, but i am all about strength. doesthis look good ok. i don't want to stack, anavar is a drug that dosn't stay in the system long( cause i compete sometimes nationally and have the risk of bing tested) and and gives u gains that are solid. looks like the right canadate for me, does 50mg/ed for 10 weeks sound good. should i take more,please let me know.
    Last edited by go4gold; 12-04-2001 at 06:20 PM.

CYCLEON Guest
    well, im not sure about all of your reasonings but 60mg of anavar ED will provide some gains - mostly strength - but with good eating and training habits, moderate wieght gains as well - if you are trying to keep within certain wieght classes (tho 4 what i dont htink u said), anavar is probably the way to go. by itself i would say 60mg ED.

go4gold is offline Member
    I compete in olympic weightlifting( snatch and clean + jerk ), so 60mg/ed should do me good then, that might be a bit more expensive, is 50mg any real different for a 160lbs person.

Thread Information