mazika is offline Associate Member

Talking Mysterious shrinking penis...

U know i was talking to an actual doctor that told me face to face athletes who use testo WILL get shrunken dicks!

I cant believe this having used testo and not having any changes and i cant think of any way that it could shrink your dick.

I was thinking and think i found a theory why they say people who use steroids have little ones.

For example an average man is 6 foot tall weighing 160lbs and has so many inches dick say 6 inches in bowth girth and leingth.,

Then after alot of steroids hes 6 foot tall, weighing 230lbs and still has exacley 6 inches in bowth girth and leingth (the same as before the steroids).

But!!.. Naturally 6 foot tall men, weighing 230lbs have averagley 6 inch dicks with 7 inch girth becouse they body is naturally more massive.,

Now a doctor or whatever sees this and doesent take into consideration how big you naturally are just that your dick isent as big as a natural giants so he tells himself and everyone well it musta shrunk becouse of the juice! Dumbass....

It diddent shrink its the exact same size only that the body around it has gotten bigger and the penis did not grow, that doesent mean it shrank!

What do you guys think?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would say your right on both parts about the penis stay the same and the Dr being a dumb ass

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him to have hos wife come over to my house and her throught can be the judge !

J_Rod is offline New Member
    Penis does not shrink, doctors trying to scuurr you. You can kiss your nuts goodbye for the duration of the cycle though. hehe

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Test wont shrink your dick but for some reason whenever i take Ephedrine that seems to do the trick.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    dude ,thats the funniest explanation for penis size i've ever heard.it's all genetic man .it doesn't have to do with ht. or wt. and steroids definatly don't make a difference.you got nothin to worry about.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    AS can only give it more vascularity [I always had veins all over, well not all over, but u can clearnyl see veins, when its erect 8ish inches at 6 ft]...

only complain I ever have is it hurts the girl going in, giving me hard time to begin with, and if the girls a virgin... its impossible
    lol

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    My penis grew almost an inch when I did my first cycle.....I had a lot of SEX though. I was injecting it in my penis though! lol.. nah....I can't wait to hit another cycle.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    What the fuck are you talking about, i have never heard of your dick growing after a cycle. Are you kidding me. Maybe i am lost or something. If anything your balls shrunk.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Doctor is a quack! If you want to gain an inch bro, just shave your hair, your girl will love ya!!!
    Using Test=Ball shrinkage!!

alevok Guest
    Originally posted by big N
    tell him to have hos wife come over to my house and her throught can be the judge !
    well said BigN

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    throat not throught

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Your penis will not shrink. However if you eat a lot of crap while on a cycle, and your bf% goes significantly up, then it can take up some of your useable erection.....

lethal is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,
    I think with the balls getting smaller leaves more skin for the penis to use, thereby increasing the length of the erection. LOL Just another way I try and justify steroids to the gf.

lethal

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    youg'un are you serious about ephed=]rine shrinking your dick, cause some one just recently told me if i keep taking that shit it would shrink my tool. i thought they were crazy, but have not seen a shrinkage yet..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its the same as the old "hairy palms" myth. Just an ignorant man's way of deterring you.

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    I dont know about you guys...but I could use some penis size reduction....my backs begining to hurt.

Thread Information