J_Rod is offline New Member

Question What Happens If I Hit A Vein

I have been using for about a year and I never Aspirate . I spot shoot so on chest day I shoot into each peck. On arms Day each Bi and so forth and so on. What will happen If I hit a Vein. Is it that big of a deal and Do you think I may have already shot into one and just didnt realize it?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Its a possibility that you have shot into a vein but if i was you i would aspirate just to be safe. Plus there is no reason not too. Also its not like its hard to do or inconvieniant? So my question is why wouldnt you aspirate?

No clue brotha? Just wasnt told to in the beginning and for some reason I guess I'm a little nervous to do it. Should I be?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

Re: What Happens If I Hit A Vein

Originally posted by J_Rod
    :Is it that big of a deal
    Veins, no matter how small, eventually lead back to the heart(from the vena cava), so if you did inject into a vein, the adrogens would reach your heart. What happens then? Well unfourtunately I'm not sure. However, the blood that the steriod was transported in was un-oxygenated, therefore it needs to be re-oxygenated from the lungs. So now you've got steriod filled blood coursing through your lung capillaries. Now, at the capillary level, much of the steriod could be deposited in the lungs themselves, but again I'm not sure. If it still travels, it will continue up your aorta and will be redeposited in a random part of the body.

I don't know about you, but that can't be a good thing.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Iwouldnt worry because you havent had any bad reactions. If it did cause some bad effects to you, You would already know it
    NExt time just aspirate to be on the safe side.

Alright thanks guys i think i will start doing that. What can i expect from it though. Does it cause anymore discomfort? And if i draw blood then i relocate right?

Derek19yrs is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    How far do you pull out in the syringe when you aspirate how long do you draw.

Derek

I havent aspirated yet how far do i pull out. dont i just aspirtate from the point that i intend to inject? how much do i draw??? i am new to this aspirating shit

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    just enough to see air or blood .......Everyone hits a vein sooner or later....not to worry ....the nerves are what I hate hitting

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    just give it a slight pull. you will find it's really difficult and you should draw in a few small bubbles.

it's much easier to aspirate when you hit a vein as you are pulling blood into the syringe.

if you get blood, withdraw and eject the blood and start again.

THANKS FOR THE HELP FELLAS

Thread Information