BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

6th Week in 1st Cycle - Quick Questions Please!

I'm in my 6th week of 10 week cycle of Test400 and Decca300 and so far I've gone from 6' 6 tall @ 225lb to 245lb - but I have a few questions...

I bought 20cc of 50mg Winny being told originally that it would be enough for last leg of cycle - but now after some of the reading I've done I'm not so sure anymore. Will it still be effective/worth it? And if I still should what weeks would be the best to do it?

I'm searching everybody that I know to find another 20cc but it's not looking good - I wish I would have known earlier!

I also have Nolv's and Clomid's handy - my other question is should I still take Nolv's at some point even though I never saw signs of Gyno? I had a little fatty tissue around nipples before I started cycle - would this help with that?

Am I still going to gain more weight as well probably? I already eat b/w 360 - 400 grams Protein a day - I eat something like every 2 hours - but it seems like I stopped gaining - is that normal or can I still see more gains? By the threads I read - it seems 20lb is pretty good gain.

Last question - I promise! All through the cycle I've been doing 2 body parts a day 6 days a week:
    Chest/Tri
    Legs/Shoulders
    Back/Bi's
    Would it be better to stop doing 2 bodyparts a day at some point and just do 1 a day 5 days a week and just pound that one body part and let it rest? I've heard both opinions so I'd like to hear what you guys have to say!

Thanks! I'm definately hooked on this shit!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    blueeyedclubr,,, CHECK UR PM'S!!!!!!!!

Goodily is offline New Member
    Those are some good results you probably will see a little more........are you holding alot of water or looking puffy? the winnie should still help some but more would be better.

Originally posted by Goodily
    Those are some good results you probably will see a little more........are you holding alot of water or looking puffy? the winnie should still help some but more would be better.
    Thanks Bro - I don't seem to be holding too much water - atleast in my face and all - of course I notice the juice belly goin on a lil though.. haha

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What mg/ml is it? Bro a Mod at CEM said he ran winny eod and had good results.

JohnnyB

J_Rod is offline New Member
    You should be cool if you ride that winny at the end of that cycle. You have put on some pretty good weight and that winny will help keep it on. I would shoot everyday that you work out. Not on the days you dont and it should be good. You'll be happy with the results. Make sure you eat alot but healthy while you take it..

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    What mg/ml is it? Bro a Mod at CEM said he ran winny eod and had good results.

JohnnyB
    It's Ilium 50mg/mL -

what about my question on the nolvadex ?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Some people like to run Nolva no matter what, I personally think it would be a waste especially since your not even bloated. Dont hinder your gains and waste an anti-e, save it for when you may actually need it.

Originally posted by Innervision
    Some people like to run Nolva no matter what, I personally think it would be a waste especially since your not even bloated. Dont hinder your gains and waste an anti-e, save it for when you may actually need it.
    Would it get rid of the puffiness around my nipples though from before cycle - sometimes i wonder if the puffiness came from doin andro-poppers and shit? is that possible?

Thread Information