JuiCe StUd is offline New Member

QUESTIONS bro's on a BLOODY BOWEL MOVEMENT

so i took my first shot of qv test Thursday no bigs but last nite Friday i came home from the club like 4 in the morn took a nice shit and wiped my ass seen blood and looked at the water and seen all pink water i almost fainted and every time i wiped it seemed like more fresh blood like a lot too like a bloody nose kinda so fuk i am like shiting bricks now i talked to a few people said maybe ulcer or hemorids and my Mom said STD but I'm not a homo so noting has touched my ass so wut u think this shit could be bro's and today i took a dump again and only seen a lil bit of blood on the first piece the rest were fine and no blood on the paper so wut u think bro's freaky shit or should i be worried and damn i am supposed to be shooting test today or tommrow so should i shot and head off to the gym or wut i feel fine just a lil paranoid and worried about my ass because i never had shit like this happen before

so wuts good bros u think it was a freak thing and will be fine or should i be worried

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Maybe it was a really big shit and you just toar your sphinkter a little bit and it caused it too bleed.

Originally posted by youg'un
    Maybe it was a really big shit and you just toar your sphinkter a little bit and it caused it too bleed.
    yea i was thinking the same and soem chick told me the same because i do some times force it out and push but fuk this shit worried the fuk out of me i mean i was amped to shot my test today and now i am just like wondering wtf is up

If it's bright red, runny blood, generally seems to be "dripping" out of your rectum then there are more than good chances it is hemerhoids and you got nothing to worry about. The majority of men are afflicted with hemerhoidal bleeding.

If on the other hand it's dark red or almost brown blood mixed in with your feecees, then it's internal bleeding and you need to see a doctor.

Things that make hemerhoids worse include ECA, or just plain Aspirin or other blood thinners, anything that raises your blood pressure and wiping with rough Toilet Paper too often.

Easy solutions include prep-H to reduce the swelling and wiping with baby wet-napkins (used to wipe the shit off your kids ass when changing his diapers... heck if it's good enough for a baby's tender behind...)

If hemerhoids get too bad (they can reach a point where they hemorage), then surgery becomes the only option...

My 2 cents worth

Red

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Intestinal bleeding is cause by many factors, but steriods are usually not one of them. In fact, I've never heard of a case where steriods have affected the stool, however, this does not mean it was a freak occurence. What should you do? I reccommend talking to your doctor. Espically do it if it happens again.

By the way, I'm from Passaic County in Jersey, where you from.

yea if i see it again I'm deff checking the docs and it wasn't mixed brown and wasn't mixed with the shit so maybe i just tore some thing or got hemroids from sitting on my ass all day but still fukin weirded me out and thats not the kinda shit u wanna see at 4 am right before bed but i feel no pain so i guess its ok every thing feels fine besides my sore biceps from training and todays supposed to be the chest but wondering if i should put it off till tomorrow

but any ways Garfield BERGEN CO here
    Last edited by JuiCe StUd; 05-03-2003 at 03:42 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    If its bright red you need to get it checked out...could be colon polups or hemroids...hel, get it checked out regardless

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    dude this happens to me all the time. I wipe too hard and cut my asshole a little bit. Do this....seriously.......get a big mirror and sit in front of it. Spread your cheeks and inspect your shit hole. You will probably see a little cut or something.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    dude this happens to me all the time. I wipe too hard and cut my asshole a little bit. Do this....seriously.......get a big mirror and sit in front of it. Spread your cheeks and inspect your shit hole. You will probably see a little cut or something.
    I think i am going to go throw up now

sorry to hear about this bro, hope everything gets better soon

troponin is offline New Member
    Maybe you got disentary. You really should get it checked out, if it's a bacterial infection that ate through the intestinal lining and became septicemia, you'll be hurting.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by UltimateFighter

i hate whiping too much and getting the bloody asshole

Baby wipes!!! baby wipes!!!

Red

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    my Mom said STD but I'm not a homo
    bro, what did you think?STD's are only for gay dudes?

probably a fischer in the lining of your ass.either that or intestinal bleeding.only two things i can think of, but wear protection because us str8 dudes can catch STD's too,hahaha

ShawnRay is offline New Member

No Biggi

Dont sweat it bro, get some fiber con and BABY WIPES and you are good to go. Internal hemoroids is a big cause. Shawn

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Oh man, that is nasty! Oh... and this definatly doesn't belong in the Steriod Question forum, although I doubt it would fit in any other forum. Good luck with your shit bro, now I am gonna go throw up.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    btw, if you want to get any substantial gains offa juice, shouldnt you be sleeping more than clubbing at 4 am ?????

lil'a is offline New Member
    take a fiber supplement

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    if it keeps happening, go to a doc. Sounds like you just cut your ass tho, no big deal. And if your on as and committed to getting max results, take our advice: No more clubbing til 4am! Get your rest for the gym!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    If it's bright red, runny blood, generally seems to be "dripping" out of your rectum then there are more than good chances it is hemerhoids and you got nothing to worry about. The majority of men are afflicted with hemerhoidal bleeding.

If on the other hand it's dark red or almost brown blood mixed in with your feecees, then it's internal bleeding and you need to see a doctor.
    Red
    He is right on with this. As long as the blood is bright red (fresh), you really have no immediate concerns unless it gets out of hand. Dark red/brownish or black refers to bleeding in the upper parts of your GI tract and should be checked immediately.

As someone else said as well, try taking a fiber pill supplement to clean your system out and see how that goes. If not, and the problem persists see your doctor.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

Things that make hemerhoids worse include ECA, or just plain Aspirin or other blood thinners, anything that raises your blood pressure and wiping with rough Toilet Paper too often.

Easy solutions include prep-H to reduce the swelling and wiping with baby wet-napkins (used to wipe the shit off your kids ass when changing his diapers... heck if it's good enough for a baby's tender behind...)

If hemerhoids get too bad (they can reach a point where they hemorage), then surgery becomes the only option...

My 2 cents worth

Red
    Good info. I know I've been getting some bloody shits a few times in the past few weeks (I'm not on) and I was wondering wtf they were. I thought it was just from the cheap sandpaper TP my stingy roommate bought...that and the ephedrine. Once i cut out the ephedrine all the probs went away though

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    probably a hemroid that is inside a little. The most a doctor could do is some surgery on the vein. I think there is either a laser or freezing proceedure. Not sure. Really they are not that big of a deal as long as you manage them buy getting in the right amount of fiber and drinking plenty of water. A motivation to eat well.

candog22 is offline Junior Member
    "because i do some times force it out and push "

This can be a cause of hemroids - so that looks like a pretty good chance.

Also, how about using some punctuation...periods, question marks, etc... will make your posts easier to read.....

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    First thing first. How many times has this happened? Any pain in your abdo? any Nausea/vomiting? Severe sweatting? Do you look pail? Any shortness of breath, or chest pain? IF so, go to the doctor or call 911.
    What color is the stool? IF it is dark tary consistancy, VERY BAD! It sounds like you just have some hemorids. bright red bleeding in the way you described it is very common of hemorids. However, Dark tary stools indicate a GI bleed and smell really bad! UNLIKE CRAP! Either case, go to your doc!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Juice Stud, doesn't make you feel all warm inside that everyone is so concerned about your asshole?

Thread Information