Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    doingwork12 is offline Junior Member
    Everyone says clen is not for fat people....say somebody is fat but starts a perfect diet and cardio... clen has to be more effective than any other over the counter diet pill---correct?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doingwork12
    Everyone says clen is not for fat people....say somebody is fat but starts a perfect diet and cardio... clen has to be more effective than any other over the counter diet pill---correct?
    There's no magic pill for fat loss. Over the counter or illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

it will do something tho..better than an over the counter... right

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AD
    i think at 45 yrs old, there is a risk that your dad may suffer a cardiac complication if he takes clen at a dose high enough to help him lose fat. might be safer to just stick to dieting and cardio like everyone said. if you're really certain you want to go with clen, have him cleared by a cardiologist first.
    Agree with AD. If your dad is 45, a little over weight, and his nutrition isn't ideal for weight loss, the cardiac risks with clen would be concerns.

Kinda funny no one will answer the question ....

COJACK is offline Junior Member
    I'm 34 years old been running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 2 months now and it's harsh on the body if I was over 15% body fat I wouldn't do it. I'm also on a strict diet and do cardio every day 6 days a week. Do some research and really dial in that diet and do some cardio,that's the only way you will see real improvement. That's just my opinion. FYI you can get good fat burners OTC with less sides.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doingwork12 View Post
    Kinda funny no one will answer the question ....
    Heres your answer clen is VERY good from taking you from 8% BF to 6% and you will see amazing results. IMHO it's fantastic for that but if you're 30% and use clen without learning how to really live a healthy lifestyle you might drop a whole whopping 1% and not see a damn thing. And an most (not saying you but it happen to MOSt peope) they'll get discouraged and once the clen is stopped they'll add 2% BF.

And you can't stay on clen forever. So use it to drop a percent off a fatass and not see sh!t or learn how to live healthy and lose a shitton of fat the right way then use clen to get off the last couple percents.

Also clen is powerful stuff. If you're heart isnt in good shape it can kill you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information