chevy44 is offline Member

already kickin in?

i started my cycle one week ago, i took 400mgs of deca and the same w. test enanthate . MY question is, is it possible that the shit is already kickin in? because i have gained about 8lbs, and my strength is unbelievable. and also, does this shit give anyone else energy? because i was in the gym busting my asss for HOURS and usually w/ work and school and football, im dead tired at the end of the day, but not this week i was wide awake every morning, and energized throughout the day!!!

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    Well at least the mental aspect has kicked in...use it to its fullest potential.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i really can't tell u whether or not the drugs have kicked because having them 'kick' is different than what most people think.

after a certain amount of weeks waiting for your cycle to really kick it is not like you just magically wake up able to press 15 more pounds on your bench.

levels in the body need to be constant, and THIS is what is meant by kicking in...when you achieve a proper concentration of the drug in your body you will begin to see better gains than you were and increased strength.

perhaps 8 pounds in one week is due to a drastic change in diet you incorporated or maybe the placebo effect is just doing something to your overall wellness.

it is highly unlikely that with longer acting AS like deca and enth that you are experiencing this kind of a jump after one week, however if you were very small or skinny before it could happen with fresh receptors.

also, i would run the test at at least 500mg since running it at the same level as the deca may lead to libido problems.

chevy44 is offline Member
    yeah im gonna go back to mex on sat. to pick up acouple more bottles! but yeah my diet has changed, but not that drastic. i was thinking it was mostly mental!!!!!lol

Thread Information