Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    adamjames is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    587

    Primobolan + Tren

    Just got some pharma primo and tren in!!! going to run them together with a very low test dose for my second cycle

    Trying to decide on doses atm obviously had a lot of different opinions on this already but feel free to offer yours!! course will be 14 week cutter

    some of you will recommend i stick to 2 compounds for my 2nd cycle like (primo + test) or (tren + test) but im running all 3 because the primo and tren i got cheap because they go out of date in 16 weeks

    this is what ive got im mind atm

    test E - 200 mg ew weeks 1 - 14
    tren E - 300 mg ew weeks 1 - 14
    primo - 400 mg ew weeks 1 - 14
    arimidex on hand - i know what your thinking......he wont need that, your probably right but im very prone to moon head

    got some dbol knocking about aswell might throw in 30 mg ed for first few weeks seen as im on the long esters

    ??

  2. #2
    ScotchGuard02's Avatar
    ScotchGuard02 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,823
    This is going to be a potent cycle. I'd recommend you run at least the same amount of Test as Tren . Run the Test a couple of weeks longer than the Tren. You'll need some strong PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. You probably will not come back to "normal" for a while after the PCT. Don't panic, just give yourself some time.

  3. #3
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is online now aka "JOB" ~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,126
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchguard02 View Post
    this is going to be a potent cycle. I'd recommend you run at least the same amount of test as tren . run the test a couple of weeks longer than the tren. you'll need some strong pct clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. You probably will not come back to "normal" for a while after the pct. Don't panic, just give yourself some time.
    why?

  4. #4
    adamjames is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    This is going to be a potent cycle. I'd recommend you run at least the same amount of Test as Tren. Run the Test a couple of weeks longer than the Tren. You'll need some strong PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. You probably will not come back to "normal" for a while after the PCT. Don't panic, just give yourself some time.
    Test the same as tren ? bear in mind my goal is to reach 5 percent b.f with 0 water retention (which i am very prone to) im only looking to avoid complete shut down with the test dose nothing more.

    At 200 mg per week im still double what most docs would prescribe for trt so it should be perfect dose right?

  5. #5
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is online now HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    27,845
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sorry. But at 400mg per week for 14 weeks will yield just about nothing. I wouldnt waste money on that.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    let the wild rumpus start
    Posts
    12,787
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Sorry. But at 400mg per week for 14 weeks will yield just about nothing. I wouldnt waste money on that.


    Have to agree. Over 600 mgs per week and 20 plus weeks. IMO.

  7. #7
    adamjames is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Have to agree. Over 600 mgs per week and 20 plus weeks. IMO.
    how do you find recovery on 20 week cycles compared to 10 or 12? i am considering a 20 week blast and cruise cycle with 2 week cruise at 8 weeks and therefore i would probably start at 400 and go up to 600 at week 10 keeping tren and test the same

  8. #8
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is online now aka "JOB" ~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,126
    Are you on TRT????

  9. #9
    adamjames is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Are you on TRT????
    im not on TRT

  10. #10
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is online now aka "JOB" ~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,126
    Then I would NOT suggest balsting and cruising...unless you are wishing to be on TRT for life!

  11. #11
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    let the wild rumpus start
    Posts
    12,787
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames

    how do you find recovery on 20 week cycles compared to 10 or 12? i am considering a 20 week blast and cruise cycle with 2 week cruise at 8 weeks and therefore i would probably start at 400 and go up to 600 at week 10 keeping tren and test the same
    Honestly harder. The longer on the harder the recovery.
    That being said I do Ronnie's slingshot. 8 on 2 off.
    But I have a child and I'm fixed.
    It did take me almost 8 months to fully recover from a longer cycle earlier in life.

  12. #12
    adamjames is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Honestly harder. The longer on the harder the recovery.
    That being said I do Ronnie's slingshot. 8 on 2 off.
    But I have a child and I'm fixed.
    It did take me almost 8 months to fully recover from a longer cycle earlier in life.
    8 months!! thats a long time man did you mess up PCT or something because surely 8 months is not normal i recovered after 2 weeks pct on my first cycle

  13. #13
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    let the wild rumpus start
    Posts
    12,787
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames

    8 months!! thats a long time man did you mess up PCT or something because surely 8 months is not normal i recovered after 2 weeks pct on my first cycle
    No I did novla 100/50/50/50
    Clomid 20/20/20/20
    Hcg 5000 iu every 3 days for 15 days

    Levels came back but the sperm count mobility and shape took for ever to get back to normal. Was trying to get the wife pregnant at that time is how I know.

  14. #14
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is online now HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    27,845
    Blog Entries
    1
    ^ 500 iu's

  15. #15
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    let the wild rumpus start
    Posts
    12,787
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    ^ 500 iu's
    No I constituted a 5000 vial with 1 ml and injected everything

    Old school. Not right. But we learn.

  16. #16
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now DONE - `Recognized Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    let the wild rumpus start
    Posts
    12,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

    No I constituted a 5000 vial with 1 ml and injected everything

    Old school. Not right. But we learn.
    5 (5000 iu vials ) total

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •