Cartel is offline New Member

Winnie Questions

I am about to start a cycle of winnie and testosterone propinate... what should I do to get the best out of my cycle? ie: protein amounts, how often i should workout etc etc.... thanks!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you are too young, and you also have a lot more research to do it sounds like. sorry

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this should all be solidified first

your diet should be calculated, your training splits determined, and your day planned to fit all your meals and training in.these are basic things to conside rbefore even thinking about juice.i wouldn't use if you don't have a game plan already.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    bro you are too young, work on diet and training first. you will not regret waiting until u are at least 21-22, as you will grow a lot better.

Bro your 19yrs old. Your still growing. At that age you should not be juicing. You could develop hormonal imbalances and glandular dysfuction that could be irreversible. At 19 you have so much testosterone running through your system that you can pack on lean mass and chase the babes at the same time. My advice to you is to train hard, eat quality protein(and eat alot), take some creatine, and let your body do the rest. Lay off the anabolics for a few more years.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Dragonslayer is right. Lay off the juice for a coupleof years.

Make sure you train hard, rest plenty and eat 6 good meals a day. Then come back in two years and we'll talk.

Thread Information